SUPER BOWL L game thread

randomation

Reaction score
SeaToTheHawks":3u2yioym said:
Denvers defense is legit. I don't see Carolina scoring more than 21 so if Peyton can turn back the clock on just a few series then I very well see a Broncos victory.

Broncos: 24
Carolina: 17

Denver's D can do to Cam what ours did the question is if they can stop the run. If we didn't suck the first 3 series we would be playing is the annoying thing. Cam did nothing against us he had 160 yards he didn't do anything in the reg season game either. If they can stop Olsen the Panthers will have pretty much no passing attack at that point it's just a matter of stopping the run. Denver can absolutely win if Peyton doesn't make mistakes and the D can play like they did all season.

CPHawk

Reaction score
The 49 mvps was cool, but the dude from Tampa and Malcolm Smith seemed out of place. To bad it wasn't Russ, Kam Or Lynch who won it.

chris98251

Reaction score
CPHawk":1q9zy4if said:
The 49 mvps was cool, but the dude from Tampa and Malcolm Smith seemed out of place. To bad it wasn't Russ, Kam Or Lynch who won it.

Could of should have been......................................

chris98251

Reaction score
She did a really good job and I like she recognized our troops as well at the end when she said Brave.

chris98251

Reaction score
Seahaaaawks":6is9cs3x said:
Pain staking, ear wrenching national anthem. Thanks for taking a good song and making it terrible.

Obviously you never heard Rosanne Barr sing it.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
If the first snap isn't over Peyton's head I think Denver has this.

mbtitleist

Reaction score
The sound quality on CBS is crap. So glad that we rarely have to watch the Seahawks on there during the season.

MrThortan

Reaction score
Nice start for the Broncos. Looks like Payton is going to need to get the ball out quick today.

Edit: way to early.. I know

mbtitleist

Reaction score
It may be early but it's lightyears better of a start than they had two years ago. Down to the 14 already on their first drive.