Superb Owl 49, roll call..

djTOY2000

Reaction score
I've had this trip planned out for a few months now as I have had to get back down there and finish moving my stuff back up here to WA. The season played out as i hoped for as the 'Hawks are in the big game and I am there. So, I'm driving down with my older brother (leaving thursday 8am from Vancouver WA) and meeting up with my younger brother, dad, mom, and sister-in-law Friday afternoon somewhere around Palm Springs as they are flying in to LA and renting a car since airfare is rediculous right now. As season ticket holders, we got drawn in the lottery, but only received 2 tickets (even though we hold 8 seats - Dad and Younger brother are going to this one)

Road trippin' to the desert in a few days, then it's all about a weekend full of SEAHAWKIN' in the desert representing the 12 in AZ !!

djTOY2000

Reaction score
and I too will be at McFaddens at Westgate for a good chunk of time on Saturday rallying it up with the 12's, and probably Sunday morning before finding a good sports bar to watch the game at...

jlaff35

Reaction score
I'll be there for the festivities and at the game, can't wait! Two other diehard Hawk fans will be travelling with me, we will represent and make those who cannot be there proud.

Latest posts