Talib AND Peters OUT for the 9/30 Game.......

Uncle Si

Reaction score
This is a Seahawks thread about their game with the Rams. The thread is in the appropriate place. Your approach, however, is better suited for a different thread.

JRobinson

Reaction score
Uncle Si":3kiffh5n said:
This is a Seahawks thread about their game with the Rams. The thread is in the appropriate place. Your approach, however, is better suited for a different thread.

Not going to argue or dispute thread placement as that is childish. Proceed as you wish.

MrThortan

Reaction score
Predicts the 4-0 Rams will beat the 1-2 Seahawks. Going out on a limb there buddy. :sherlock: Acting like it is some bold prediction is silly.

JRobinson

Reaction score
MrThortan":3dshn0e8 said:
Predicts the 4-0 Rams will beat the 1-2 Seahawks. Going out on a limb there buddy. :sherlock: Acting like it is some bold prediction is silly.

Exactly! There is no bold prediction

anonFAFA

Reaction score
JRobinson":19r2hl33 said:
anonFAFA":19r2hl33 said:
This guy... making statements of certainty saying there's no chance for the Seahawks to win. I love it when people make these comments. It makes them look stupid in the off-chance they are wrong. After a lose, the next step is for them to blame something like the refs or some random injury. Those excuses aren't excuses. They are the exact reason there actually IS a chance the Seahawks win.

I was writing this one off as a loss with a small chance to win if a few things go the Seahawks' way... but now I really hope they win so I can come back and laugh at this dude.

Good luck laughing at me. If you seriously think you have a chance, you’re a homer, bias, and have not watched a Rams game (not even the Vikings). Your defense isn’t even close to being in the same tier as the Vikings or even Chargers for that matter. And your offense.... not even gonna waste my time on that piece of work.

Love my comment? You’ll love the outcome even more.

Statistically speaking, not having a chance means the Rams have a 100% change of winning. If you think it's 100%, then you have a homer bias. There's not a good chance, but there is stastically non-zero chance the Seahawks win the game. And like I said, I originally wrote the game off. But now I'm actually hoping they pull it off so I can hear your excuses. I'm realistic enough to know it's not likely. I also understand statistics and life enough to know there's no such thing as a sure thing.

rcaido

Reaction score
Seahawks style of play makes every game close majority of the time. So even games we are suppose to lose we have a chance of winning but the same goes for teams we are suppose to dominate gives the other team a chance to win.

Not sure now because of Earl injury but felt we could beat any team when injuries is not a factor.

JRobinson

Reaction score
anonFAFA":61tit5eo said:
JRobinson":61tit5eo said:
anonFAFA":61tit5eo said:
This guy... making statements of certainty saying there's no chance for the Seahawks to win. I love it when people make these comments. It makes them look stupid in the off-chance they are wrong. After a lose, the next step is for them to blame something like the refs or some random injury. Those excuses aren't excuses. They are the exact reason there actually IS a chance the Seahawks win.

I was writing this one off as a loss with a small chance to win if a few things go the Seahawks' way... but now I really hope they win so I can come back and laugh at this dude.

Good luck laughing at me. If you seriously think you have a chance, you’re a homer, bias, and have not watched a Rams game (not even the Vikings). Your defense isn’t even close to being in the same tier as the Vikings or even Chargers for that matter. And your offense.... not even gonna waste my time on that piece of work.

Statistically speaking, not having a chance means the Rams have a 100% change of winning. If you think it's 100%, then you have a homer bias.

Precisely.

If you win, which you won’t. But if you do, there will be no excuses from me. I won’t run away like a dog and tuck my tail between my legs.

snackdaddy

Reaction score
I've been a Rams fan too long to assume anything. Yeah, along with KC they seem to be the hottest team. But I've been there done that with them. Sometimes a part of me keeps waiting for the other shoe to drop. Seen it too many times over the years.

Any divisional game on the road is tough. Seahawks are 2-2. So they're not slouches obviously. On the surface it appears to be a Rams win. But this is the NFL. Things change weekly. Playing in the 12th man is always going to be a challenge.

With all that said, I'm just excited the Rams are finally relevant again. Been a very long time. The move to LA seemed to energize that organization to field a competitive product. Well, firing Jeff Fisher and finding McVay was probably the main reason for their resurgence.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
truehawksfan":280qrl2b said:
So, while some are not impressed with the Hawks win over a mediocre Dallas team, the Rams beat an 0-3 Raiders team, 0-3 Cards team and a1-2 Chargers team. They didn’t play against mediocre....more like awful.

I think we can all agree the Rams is one of the best teams in the NFC, they will get their first test this Thursday against a pissed off Vikings team.

And, the league will see how deep this Rams team. This will be a interesting game to watch.

They've also had 3 home games to just 1 road game and that was to the raiders... The Seahawks will be their first test on the road this year.

snackdaddy

Reaction score
All I know is, when I go into someone's house I show some respect. Learned that years ago. Got kicked out too many times. :rumble: :escape:

anonFAFA

Reaction score
JRobinson":dka1j2w5 said:
anonFAFA":dka1j2w5 said:
JRobinson":dka1j2w5 said:
anonFAFA":dka1j2w5 said:

Statistically speaking, not having a chance means the Rams have a 100% change of winning. If you think it's 100%, then you have a homer bias.

Precisely.

If you win, which you won’t. But if you do, there will be no excuses from me. I won’t run away like a dog and tuck my tail between my legs.

So if the Seahawks win...you're acknowledging now that there is a chance they win? Just want to be clear because this deviates from prior comments.

OP
OP
S

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Nah, he thinks there is zero chance that a team beats his precious Rams. Even a team who plays much better at home.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
JRobinson":2lolgb4q said:
anonFAFA":2lolgb4q said:
JRobinson":2lolgb4q said:
anonFAFA":2lolgb4q said:

Precisely.

Lol, ok. Not even worth debating with someone like this. It's like dealing with a child.

The Seahawks will give a spirited performance, and the game will be close. And nothing you say will change my mind. Ever!!

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1e0c9bcg said:
Raiders and Cards??? They are both horrible. I'll believe it when I see it consistently.
Go ahead and worship the Rams. Hawks are gonna' give them a hell of a battle.
The Seahawks are going to get blown out. This is not a good team that we're fielding right now. The Cardinals rank near the bottom in almost every category, and we lucked our way into a win against them. I saw their Quarterback exploit the Seahawks defense. His stats say he only threw for 180 some odd yards, but if not for his receivers incompetence he probably would have had closer to 300, and multiple touchdowns. I saw a lot of free receivers that just couldn't make the play. Against a team like the Rams they will make us pay. Those mistakes won't be made.

We are a bad team this year, no two ways around that.

OP
OP
S

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
That's your version. They certainly could get blown out, but they could also lose a close game. Which isn't far fetched at all.

Latest posts