Team is soft

nwHawk

Reaction score
Face it, this team is soft overall. Carson is a beast. Adams is a man. Bobby is aging. After that, this team is soft. Oline is built to pass block, defense is built to stop the obvious run down. Push comes to shove we need a few more nasty players. Dirt bags.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
I disagree.

The team is mentally tough. The O line is built to run block, other than Pocic.

The lack of pass rush and our corners are soft, no doubt.
But calling out the whole team after an emotional overtime loss? I wouldn't go there.

FearTheHawk

Reaction score
I 100% agree. Maybe there were fights every day back in the LOB days but man, those boys were everything but soft. Where was the fire?

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Lol didnt we have some dude in game thread call dunbar "a p$$%?
These guys would all physically treat u like a woman.

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
This is without a doubt the worst defense I've seen since the 2010 Brian Russell defense. Every play is either a 3 yard gain or a 9 yard gain. We give up yards in massive gashes.

This is a blow it up kind of defensive unit. There are maybe two players on this defense worth keeping (KJ and Adams). Everyone else should be considered replaceable.

God Awful doesn't even begin to describe this unit. And that's all year long. Not just the aftermath of a painful loss. This unit stinks worse than the absolute dregs of the Mora year.

FearTheHawk

Reaction score
I'd keep exactly Jamal, Diggs, KJ, and Bobby and reset everything else. The whole unit was terrible tonight.

kurd

Reaction score
Defence is just utterly dog ****. Not even Adams will save this defence.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
This isn't a SB team.

We had an OT regular season loss. We weren't going undefeated. In fact, we have more losses coming.

Not sure how anyone is upset or surprised.

The problem is not a regular season loss.

The problem is that this team is likely making a quick exit in the playoffs if we play a good team.

We have a good offense. We can probably outscore teams. But good balanced teams will beat us.

OP
OP
nwHawk

nwHawk

Reaction score
Damien Lewis is a much better player than Fluker, but Fluker's dog mentality is missing. If that is what a run first offensive line looks like why can't we ever run a 4 minute offense and grind out the clock?

That comes back to bit you in the playoffs. I know we are 5-1, but surprisingly it is entirely possibly that we do not make the playoffs. The NFC West is that good this year. And our defense, especially the pass rush is by far the worst in football.

hawker84

Reaction score
Disagree. I do think our coaching staff is soft though. Another case of play not to lose, instead of going for the jugular.

TypeSly

Reaction score
FearTheHawk":1mp6im56 said:
I'd keep exactly Jamal, Diggs, KJ, and Bobby and reset everything else. The whole unit was terrible tonight.

I'd probably keep LJ and Shaq too.

PNW

Reaction score
Tusc2000":1nwn1sd3 said:
Here come the Whiners and Complainers. Right on time.
Did you actually have anything to add? Or are you just gonna complain about complainers? Our coaching staff is soft and so is our D.

Tusc2000

Reaction score
PNW":2uj268iv said:
Tusc2000":2uj268iv said:
Did you actually have anything to add? Or are you just gonna complain about complainers? Our coaching staff is soft and so is our D.

What I will add is if you don't like being 5-1 and being atop the division, go root for someone else. I'm tired of listening to this garbage every time we lose a game. You don't like hearing this? Then stop the silly complaining.

PNW

Reaction score
Tusc2000":23fbddp3 said:
PNW":23fbddp3 said:
Tusc2000":23fbddp3 said:

What I will add is if you don't like being 5-1 and being atop the division, go root for someone else. I'm tired of listening to this garbage every time we lose a game. You don't like hearing this? Then stop the silly complaining.
I would like you to stop complaining, you sound really whiny. Where did I say I don’t like being 5-1? You like wasting a generational QB talent every year with early playoff exits?

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
The defense is soft, the offense is not.

Russell, DK, Brown, Iupati, Lewis, Lockett and Carson are all tough as hell and ballers. It's the defense that's so lacking in playmaking talent, nasty and physicality that they play scared.

Other than Adams and maybe Bobby, there's no one that put the fear of god into opposing coaches and offenses. They make even bad quarterbacks look like Joe Montana.

This is not only the worst D-line of Pete Carroll's tenure, it's in the top 5 worst D-lines in Hawk history.

FearTheHawk

Reaction score
Not gonna lie, I really miss Sherm. He was a dick but man, we need a dick right now.

Latest posts