Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other Team

Votes: 20 12.5%

• Total voters

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Cowboys and it ain't even close. That America's team bullshit has always made me :pukeface: . Hated them when they rose to prominence in the 60s, hate them to this day and will always hate them. The fact that they haven't won a playoff game in nearly 20 years and the fact that their owner is such a buffoon that he grasps at TV ratings to try to make his team relevant warms the deepest places of my heart.

Seriously am hoping the Hawks play them in primetime this year so the whole nation can witness the demolition and embarrassment. I for one will be utterly wallowing in it.

I will give Whiner fans credit though, they are rapidly approaching Cowpatty fans in that elite level of stupidity, douchery and self-delusion. Congrats Frisco fans. Now Dullass fans and Frisco fans can get together and drop in a VHS of their glory years and tell each other how awesome their teams were. Meanwhile, the Seahawks will go about winning more Super Bowls in the 21st Century.

OP
OP
seahawk12thman

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
This thread may have been a little confusing because I titled it team you hate the most and I just assumed that your biggest rival is that team.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":3cpkv7wd said:
bigtrain21":3cpkv7wd said:
49ers and it's because of their fans. It's hard to have respect for their team due to their off field issues but I do like the way they play.

I think it comes from this. In 2011 when the Niners had their first good season in years and made the playoffs I think the fans thought they would rule the division from that point on. The next year the Seahawks were almost as good. It took the team awhile to gel and I think at the end of the season we were actually the better team. We finished a half game back and kicked their asses towards the end of the season. I don't think their fans could really take that very well. Their only defense is focusing on things that aren't true to make them feel better that their team was only significantly better than us for one season and that was 2011. Their dominance came crashing down quickly and I think it was hard for some of them to take.

Lvinginthepast and 5_Olden_Rings could probably shed some light on this. I know for sure that Lvinginthepast was quite a bit different last offseason than he was in 2013 when we got out to a great start and then won the Super Bowl. He just can't take it.

Bahahahaha!

Only thing that surprised me about this thread is no one mentioned the Steelers in the pole, I guess since you finally got a SB win the loss doesn't hurt as much anymore.

I like how you say "finally" got a SB win, as if the 49ers did it so much faster from 1946-1981. Seattle took from 1976 to 2013. Wow, it took Seattle a whole TWO more years to get the first ring in franchise history than the 49ers.

chris98251

Reaction score
I like how you say "finally" got a SB win, as if the 49ers did it so much faster from 1946-1981. Seattle took from 1976 to 2013. Wow, it took Seattle a whole TWO more years to get the first ring in franchise history than the 49ers.

In a much more competitive environment I might add, more teams, salary cap, free agency, etc.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
chris98251":2xgagc6c said:

In a much more competitive environment I might add, more teams, salary cap, free agency, etc.

Imagine P Allen spending whatever he wanted................

-The Glove-

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":3sf1x2bh said:
chris98251":3sf1x2bh said:

Or having mob ties

Brahn

Reaction score
Broncos / Dolphins are the teams I hate the most mostly because of having them dash my Seahawks dreams in the playoffs or regular season back when we were in the AFC (Side Note: Was beyond happy when the Jags took a hot Carl all over the Dolphins after they knocked us out). Elway and Marino have always been at the top of my Nothing to Lose Bucket List.

Brahn

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3l1rgdn0 said:
ZorntoLargent":3l1rgdn0 said:
We'd be the New York Yankees of the NFL.

Who would be our Franchises Doc Gooden, and Daryl Strawberry?

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
Brahn":6sbu1nuy said:
RolandDeschain":6sbu1nuy said:
ZorntoLargent":6sbu1nuy said:

Uh, they were known for playing for the Mets.....

OP
OP
seahawk12thman

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
Cyrus12":2kgttuvo said:
Wheres the Stealers???
They might be a team you hate the most but they are not our biggest rival IMHO. To put teams up their you hate the most I would have had to put up the entire NFL except Seattle.

Brahn

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":39waazmo said:
Brahn":39waazmo said:
RolandDeschain":39waazmo said:
ZorntoLargent":39waazmo said:

Uh, they were known for playing for the Mets.....

okay?

Did they play for the Yankees?

So who would be our Franchise Doc and Straw? You know a guy who comes to a team does fairly well, gets into legal issues.

Guess we could mention the Mets Doc and Straw.

Who would be our Mets Doc and Straw?

Guys who spend their prime here leave to another team produce but end up in legal troubles?

RedAlice

Reaction score
Interesting thread.

I didn't actually realize anyone hated the Rams. It's not like they have won anything lately.

I didn't vote since I am not a Hawk fan, but it is always and always the Pats. No one else even comes close.

chris98251

Reaction score
RedAlice":jkuao7g6 said:
Interesting thread.

I didn't actually realize anyone hated the Rams. It's not like they have won anything lately.

I didn't vote since I am not a Hawk fan, but it is always and always the Pats. No one else even comes close.

Hating a team because of how they play and biggest rival I think are different, Rams could be both in time if 49ers fall off.