Thank God for Geno!

OP
OP
Fade

Fade

Reaction score
Typical post / thread.

Last I checked, Pete was the coach fornthe whole team.

And last I remember, Fade, you claimed he was responsible for meddling in the offense and ruining it. But now that the offense is playing well, he has nothing to do with it... unless we go 3 and out.

Typical
Who says he's still not meddling? He is. That opening script had Pete Carroll stank all over it.

getnasty

Reaction score
Expecting a defensive head coach to field a competent defense for going on 8 years equally stupid.
I don't care how they win games just that they do. When they stop going to the playoffs year in and year out i will start my witch hunt

OP
OP
Fade

Fade

Reaction score
How many slants and crossers do ya have to give up before you make an adjustment? Bad coaching.

renofox

Reaction score
How many slants and crossers do ya have to give up before you make an adjustment? Bad coaching.
Barton was in position to make the play and blocked Woolen out of the play, instead.
Sometimes it's just execution.

getnasty

Reaction score
How many direct snaps to RBs have you seen before Waldron showed up?
I read an article where Pete hates direct snaps to running backs and had ban them altogether before Wladron showed up.

Palmegranite

Reaction score
Oh no, Geno gives up the football and points on the board.

Really really bad timing...

OP
OP
Fade

Fade

Reaction score
And slants for 1st downs? Playbaction bombs for tds. Etc. Etc.

So when it's good, it's not Pete. When it's bad, it's Pete.

Gor it.
No. But whatever makes you feel better. It's gotten so bad for Pete on defense, that you got folks trying to sell Pete as some kinda offensive guru. Ha-ha.

OP
OP
Fade

Fade

Reaction score
Purdy throws underneath to another wide open WR for the TD. Helluva gameplan to take away Purdy's strengths. /s

If genius Pete is so amazing on offense, why won't he use a smidgen of that acumen on his defense? I mean it's been 8 years with boatloads of assets thrown at it.

Latest posts