Geno in the Redzone is a Trainwreck

Fade

Reaction score
1st and goal from the 1, can't score.

2nd red zone possession, panick pick.

Field.Goal makes it a 2 possession game. Magnifying how dumb of a decision it was.

Someone proposed Drew Lock be the red zone QB last week, I dismissed it. But now I'm on board. Geno might be the worst red zone QB in football right now.

NoGain

Reaction score
The play calling and offensive scheming near the goal line leaves a lot to be desired, too. It's not all on Geno. I feel like I know what they're going to do on first and second down before they do it, and I'm just a fan sitting on my couch.

renofox

Reaction score
The play calling and offensive scheming near the goal line leaves a lot to be desired, too. It's not all on Geno. I feel like I know what they're going to do on first and second down before they do it, and I'm just a fan sitting on my couch.
Agreed. The redzone playcalling has been horrible, once again.

Execution has been ass, also.

BigBill1945

Reaction score
Why not try a run fake and having the TE block down delay a bit and go outside. This will draw in the DB in just long enough to get him open.

Wheetie

Reaction score
Why not try a run fake and having the TE block down delay a bit and go outside. This will draw in the DB in just long enough to get him open.
Exactly, everytine I see Parkinson line up with 1 guy over him on the end, I feel it should be an easy match up for a TD

cdn hawk fan

Reaction score
have we run any screen passes or even rolled Geno out to buy him some time ? I don’t recall any of this happening this year