Thank You Football Gods

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I couldn’t stomach listening to the many insufferable 9ers fans had they won. I am sorry for our in house 9ers fans who are decent people and how they feel tonight but for the majority of insufferable 9ers fans…

I respectfully say…

Suck it.

chris98251

Reaction score
Feel bad for my Mother In Law, well a tiny bit, she's a 49ers and Steelers fan. God knows why. Sister in Law a Packers fan, again God knows why.

So it was a good day for me :)

James in PA

Reaction score
I was a little bit surprised and annoyed at some of the 12's who said they were rooting for the Niners in this game. Sure, everyone who's not a KC fan is dealing with Chiefs exhaustion, but you cannot go there. That would be like a Red Sox fan rooting for the Yankees in the World Series. It's already bad enough that the Lambs, not us, are the most recent NFCW team to win the Lombardi. The last thing we needed was another division rival doing it. I'm not gonna give the Niners too much crap though. They've gotten to an Owl 2 times in recent years while we haven't sniffed one. Hence the reason we finally made a coaching change. I'm just glad the Niners lost and I'll leave it at that.

SeahawksBMX

Reaction score
Aside from the Niners losing, another thing I love is that we no longer need to hear about the Patriots being the last back-to-back SB winners, which was always salt in the unhealed wound after failing to do it in 48/49.
Hope we get another shot in my lifetime and seal the deal if/when we do.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score

I didn't watch a single second of the game, however I saw the final score after the game and thought to myself "Hmm, looks like the 49ers need to change their names to the San Francisco Almosts"

TwilightError

Reaction score
Thank you Chiefs! Now it’s a good feeling to start the construction phase of the offseason.

bigcc

Reaction score
I was a little bit surprised and annoyed at some of the 12's who said they were rooting for the Niners in this game. Sure, everyone who's not a KC fan is dealing with Chiefs exhaustion, but you cannot go there. That would be like a Red Sox fan rooting for the Yankees in the World Series. It's already bad enough that the Lambs, not us, are the most recent NFCW team to win the Lombardi. The last thing we needed was another division rival doing it. I'm not gonna give the Niners too much crap though. They've gotten to an Owl 2 times in recent years while we haven't sniffed one. Hence the reason we finally made a coaching change. I'm just glad the Niners lost and I'll leave it at that.
Real talk.

Shit like that is why people make fun of seattle.

9ers deserved double overtime solely so that their feelings could have been hurt more.

I hope 9ers fans wake up having to pee 30 times tonight and their day is miserable tomorrow.

**** em.