Thank you Hawks and Pete for turning it around this season.

justafan

Reaction score
For me it was more of a huge transition than a turnaround. New coaches new scheme,out with alot of the older players thru imjuries or FA,new faces and just a new attitude it seems.So I guess it was a turnaround. I do share the OPs gratitude and appreciation for what they have done and what we have here.

chris98251

Reaction score
I will say this, we are rebuilding, we had pieces behind the scenes that had not been shown, we got rid of two coaches that were handicapping us on offense, still not sure why Richard was let go other then he may have been too close to the players that had issues or possibly this is his chance to stand on his own and show what he can do. He is doing well in Dallas.

We brought in two guys that were vital to the offensive turn around, a great technique and scheme coach in Solari and a OC that knew how the run game works and has a good passing game to take advantage of teams scheming to stop the run.

Had a few key F.A. signings in Fluker and Mingo, Calitro, TE Dickson as well as the late signing of Kendricks and which I think will pay dividends down the stretch.

A undervalued draft initially has paid dividends, Penny is showing he can play, Flowers is stepping up big as a starter from a position switch, Green has shown promise and contributed, Dissley showed up big till he was hurt and we all hope he can bring it back, Griffen has seen spot duty but he has contributed a lot of special teams and should get better as he adjusts to the pro game, and then there is this damn Punter in Dickson that we traded up for, has he made a impact or what. Jones before he was hurt was making a impact as a back up at Tackle and Martin has shown flashes and will only get better. McGough is a P.S. stash and should be interesting to see what his ceiling is, I liked what I saw in a short display.

This year was a find our place again and we did it quickly, I know I had low expectations but was hoping to see things come together and improve from week to week, It happened very fast once Pete after game two said he was stepping away from the heavy hand involvement with the offense.

Seahawker

Reaction score
Thank you Mike Solari and Brian Schottenheimer for, well you know...

Thank you Russell Wilson for being elite and keeping the field from looking like a rifled through yard sale.

Thank you Doug Baldwin for reading the anger management pamphlet I stuck on your windshield.

Thank you Chris Carson for being in tip-top shape & running like a PO'ed wildebeest.

Thank you Mychal Kendricks for not fleeing to Europe.

Thanks to the down under for Michael Dickson & outback steakhouse.

Thank you Bradley McDougald for filling two sets of really big shoes.

Thank you Rashaad Penny for not eating that 5th cheeseburger.

Thank you Poona Ford for not being three inches taller.

Thank you Bobby Wagner for being the Legion of Bobby.

Thank you Tyler Lockett for coming back from a broken leg without a hitch in your get-up.

An early thank you to the Seagal's who will soon be wearing those Seahawk blue 'Santa's Helpers' outfits-you're the best.

Thank you Paul Allen for everything.

Thunderhawk

Reaction score
Seahawker76":odgxckuu said:
Thank you Mike Solari and Brian Schottenheimer for, well you know...

Thank you Russell Wilson for being elite and keeping the field from looking like a rifled through yard sale.

Thank you Doug Baldwin for reading the anger management pamphlet I stuck on your windshield.

Thank you Chris Carson for being in tip-top shape & running like a PO'ed wildebeest.

Thank you Mychal Kendricks for not fleeing to Europe.

Thanks to the down under for Michael Dickson & outback steakhouse.

Thank you Bradley McDougald for filling two sets of really big shoes.

Thank you Rashaad Penny for not eating that 5th cheeseburger.

Thank you Poona Ford for not being three inches taller.

Thank you Bobby Wagner for being the Legion of Bobby.

Thank you Tyler Lockett for coming back from a broken leg without a hitch in your get-up.

An early thank you to the Seagal's who will soon be wearing those Seahawk blue 'Santa's Helpers' outfits-you're the best.

Thank you Paul Allen for everything.
Quoted for posterity.

Thank you for the effort. Legion of Bobby :lol: