THANKS A LOT SEAHAWKS

NY Hawk

Reaction score
NOW I HAVE TO HEAR ALL THIS BS THE REST OF THE SEASON. YOU GUYS DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH ALL THE GIANTS FANS LIKE I DO. NOT ONLY DID YOU LOSE TO THE 4-7 GIANTS...YOU GOT BULLIED!! THE SEAHAWKS OFFENSE GOT PUNKED BY THE GIANTS DEFENSE. PERIOD. UPSET OF THE YEAR.

Now you know why Russ never gets a vote for MVP. He's inconsistent. He's not on the level of Arron Rodgers or Patrick Mahhomes. Mr. unlimited...yeah right. Ever since he said that they started losing games. Don't believe me? Go back and check out when he said it. Teams are taking a page out of what the Bills did to them. Bully ball. Russell Wilson and the offense don't adapt to that very well. Maybe if Russ would stop looking for the deep ball every play and try SOME crossing routs that would help. 5-0 start..then came Mr. Unlimited. Thus 3-4. Washington will be waiting because they are going to do the same thing. GET IT TOGETHER SEAHAWKS OR YOU WILL BE PLAYING HERE IN N.Y VS THOSE SAME GIANTS THAT BULLIED YOU.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
NY Hawk":19f5afzf said:
NOW I HAVE TO HEAR ALL THIS BS THE REST OF THE SEASON. YOU GUYS DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH ALL THE GIANTS FANS LIKE I DO.

This forum is lit with Hawks fans talking about how awful the game was. Not one Hawks fan from anywhere thinks that game was excusable on the part of the Hawks.

It's not unexpected that local fans anywhere would be happy, especially if they're in the No. 1 media market and they only get the Giants and the Jets locally. The Giants earned this win so even if ppl are disgusted, they can't blame the fans for being happy.

652cHAWK

Reaction score
GET IT TOGETHER SEAHAWKS OR YOU WILL BE PLAYING HERE IN N.Y VS THOSE SAME GIANTS THAT BULLIED YOU.

Actually, at Metlife as the underdog....... not such a bad scenario for this team. :snack:

Cdc4d7 2a4396f80b5641cb92d9138538ddfe29mv2

OP
OP
N

NY Hawk

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":1ldpe5vc said:
NY Hawk":1ldpe5vc said:
NOW I HAVE TO HEAR ALL THIS BS THE REST OF THE SEASON. YOU GUYS DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH ALL THE GIANTS FANS LIKE I DO.

This forum is lit with Hawks fans talking about how awful the game was. Not one Hawks fan from anywhere thinks that game was excusable on the part of the Hawks.

It's not unexpected that local fans anywhere would be happy, especially if they're in the No. 1 media market and they only get the Giants and the Jets locally. The Giants earned this win so even if ppl are disgusted, they can't blame the fans for being happy.

I'm not blaming the fans for anything, they got the win and should be happy. Hell they were 0-5 to start the season. All I'm saying is the fact that I have to deal with it living here in NY. I'm the only Seahawks fan in this part of NY so I have to hear it. And when the Giants are winning....oh my God.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
NY Hawk":20po7mod said:
I'm not blaming the fans for anything, they got the win and should be happy. Hell they were 0-5 to start the season. All I'm saying is the fact that I have to deal with it living here in NY. I'm the only Seahawks fan in this part of NY so I have to hear it. And when the Giants are winning....oh my God.

I'm empathetic. Look where I live lol.

I have had mothers at Halloween tell me they hate my Hawk-inspired outfit. On my porch.

Oh, and then the day we took a drive and SO called a friend out of state over speakerphone. The discussion turned to football and he finally says, "Wait. She's a Seahawks fan?"

The friend lives in Pierce County, WA, near Tacoma. He only recently moved there after spending his whole life in 49er land. He welcomed a baby boy during the pandemic, his first. I don't feel sorry for me being a Seahawk fan in the Bay at all; I feel more sorry for him trying to tell the little tyke that he CAN'T be a Seahawk fan and must love their hated rival, especially as that young 'un grows up.

Anyways, all the friend could sputter was, "Opposites attract."

All in good fun, my friend. Once the pandemic lets up and your bars reopen, find yourself a Seahawks bar near where you live. There is nothing more fun than going into a bar and being greeted by dozens of enthusiastic Hawks fans.

OP
OP
N

NY Hawk

Reaction score
You are the second person to tell me that and I found one. But when all this craziness came down on us I had to fall back. So next season that's where I'll be. Thanks!

TypeSly

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":14hpibwu said:
Look where I live lol.

Never thought of that. All I gotta say, is RESPECT my resiliant brother. :2thumbs:

IndyHawk

Reaction score
You don't think I hear crap from the many Bears,Colts and Packer fans in this area?
Yes Packer fans too I can never figure out how that happened but they are the worst
ones

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":3siuexvl said:
TypeSly":3siuexvl said:
SantaClaraHawk":3siuexvl said:
Look where I live lol.

Never thought of that. All I gotta say, is RESPECT my resiliant sister. :2thumbs:

Fixed it for you.

"Misgendering" ain't a big deal for me personally lol and until I got into the politics sub almost no one knew but I didn't really care but the correction is accurate lol

WmHBonney

Reaction score
NY Hawk":16reeume said:
SantaClaraHawk":16reeume said:
NY Hawk":16reeume said:

Which county do you live in. I live in CNY....Madison Co.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
I live in NYC. My wife’s family is jets fans. So I can’t wait for that loss. I’ll never hear the end of it. I am betting a ton on the jets to cover at least. I think the Hawks will only be giving 4.5. That just shows how awful they play bad teams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
HawkinNY":19p59llj said:
I live in NYC. My wife’s family is jets fans. So I can’t wait for that loss. I’ll never hear the end of it. I am betting a ton on the jets to cover at least. I think the Hawks will only be giving 4.5. That just shows how awful they play bad teams.

My sister lives in Brooklyn. Always a big football fan in general but only gets local markets and rarely watches now.

Though that Jets loss to the Raiders was pretty spectacular. Hard to not feel sorry for the Jets defense after their DC's stupid blitz move...that got him fired

TypeSly

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":2dmxqxc9 said:
Seahawkfan80":2dmxqxc9 said:
TypeSly":2dmxqxc9 said:
SantaClaraHawk":2dmxqxc9 said:
Look where I live lol.

Never thought of that. All I gotta say, is RESPECT my resiliant sister. :2thumbs:

Fixed it for you.

"Misgendering" ain't a big deal for me personally lol and until I got into the politics sub almost no one knew but I didn't really care but the correction is accurate lol

Oh oops, my apologies! :oops: . I kinda just figure that everyone on here is a guy lol. Still much respect for being a Seahawk fan in NorCal :2thumbs:

Threedee

Reaction score
652cHAWK":3ja15we1 said:
GET IT TOGETHER SEAHAWKS OR YOU WILL BE PLAYING HERE IN N.Y VS THOSE SAME GIANTS THAT BULLIED YOU.

Actually, at Metlife as the underdog....... not such a bad scenario for this team. :snack:

Cdc4d7 2a4396f80b5641cb92d9138538ddfe29mv2

I do like playing in MetLife. It's the opposite feeling of playing in U of Phoenix Stadium.

TraderGary

Reaction score
NY Hawk":11numfzg said:
NOW I HAVE TO HEAR ALL THIS BS THE REST OF THE SEASON. YOU GUYS DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH ALL THE GIANTS FANS LIKE I DO. NOT ONLY DID YOU LOSE TO THE 4-7 GIANTS...YOU GOT BULLIED!! THE SEAHAWKS OFFENSE GOT PUNKED BY THE GIANTS DEFENSE. PERIOD. UPSET OF THE YEAR.

Now you know why Russ never gets a vote for MVP. He's inconsistent. He's not on the level of Arron Rodgers or Patrick Mahhomes. Mr. unlimited...yeah right. Ever since he said that they started losing games. Don't believe me? Go back and check out when he said it. Teams are taking a page out of what the Bills did to them. Bully ball. Russell Wilson and the offense don't adapt to that very well. Maybe if Russ would stop looking for the deep ball every play and try SOME crossing routs that would help. 5-0 start..then came Mr. Unlimited. Thus 3-4. Washington will be waiting because they are going to do the same thing. GET IT TOGETHER SEAHAWKS OR YOU WILL BE PLAYING HERE IN N.Y VS THOSE SAME GIANTS THAT BULLIED YOU.

Been saying the same thing for a long time. Don't understand why Pete and/or Schott don't like to scheme to get receivers open. Why aren't they using more crossing routes with DK? You know the corners and even the safeties hate the thought of trying to tackle him, and he often bounces off them anyway.

As great a year as DK is having, I believe he is being under utilized. All the routes seem to be very vanilla and unimaginable, not just for DK but the entire offense. We rarely throw the ball over the middle, even when the zones are wide open. It's all about the "go routes" and little else. I don't think it's necessarily Russ looking for the deep ball all the time. I think it's the framework of the offense, which has Pete's fingerprints all over it.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
NY Hawk":1ufs3diz said:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/dangerusswilson/status/997952886167367680[/tweet]

Actually, since Mr. Unlimited, the Seahawks are 30-17 including the postseason, and Russell Wilson has had 3 of the best 4 seasons (individually... third still in progress) of his career.

If you're gonna assign meaning to incredibly irrelevant things, at least make sure you have the facts right.

LTH

Reaction score
NY Hawk":29q4bkhf said:

There is no question that NFL teams are gunning for the Seahawks... The parity In the NFL is better than it EVER has been in the history of the sport...

It used to be that there were dynasty teams like the niners and the steelers and the cowboys who just dominated everybody... those days are gone...

Now it has evolved into a free agent market and a salary cap driven market.. thats what makes guys like Belichick And Carroll special...

After Shell went out the Seahawks O started declining as there were injuries on that O line... the Seahawks have talented back ups the problem is they don't have the chance to play together tha's what I'm talking about when I talk about lack of continuity,,,all of a sudden like in the giant game, the seahawks were down to their 3rd string right tackle in Wheeler... The whole line was banged up ...so now they have to deal with these well disguised blitz packages and stunts with players who have the talent but the communication isn't there to be able to pick those schemes up....

So the Hawks were into position to win the game driving down the field with the short passes and crossing routes that everybody says they don't run, and Lockett gets hammered and drops a third down pass on a CROSSING ROUTE, then wheeler gets beat and Wilson gets sacked on a 4th down play to end the game...

So yeah... there are some issues but there is no reason to believe the Hawks will not work it out and fix the issues as Shell is coming back and so are a bunch of players... these things happen in the NFL its not a cause for alarm...

LTH

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
SantaClaraHawk":1vg97b6e said:
Seahawkfan80":1vg97b6e said:
TypeSly":1vg97b6e said:
SantaClaraHawk":1vg97b6e said:
Look where I live lol.

Fixed it for you.

You type like a girl!

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
NY Hawk":39qsjnbl said:

Upset of the year, until Pittsburgh said Hold My Beer.

Latest posts