Tharold Simon has....

Mojambo

Reaction score
Going to be some great competition in that secondary at corner.

I would like to see Earl Thomas make a couple of big plays this weekend though.

SeaChase

Reaction score
It seemed to me that Maxwell was getting picked on until he went out. In the short time that Simon has been in I haven't scene him obviously being picked on all game.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Might even come down to competition at slot between Maxwell and Lane. Nice problem to have.

marko358

Reaction score
SeaChase":24fpedw0 said:
It seemed to me that Maxwell was getting picked on until he went out. In the short time that Simon has been in I haven't scene him obviously being picked on all game.
Yeah but Simon wasn't facing Rodgers, Rivers, and Manning.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":1v8arihl said:
Maxwell is a larger, better coached version of Josh Wilson. Simon clearly has more if an upside, but needs to prove he can be more durable.

Xoxo, Willie Williams.

Willie Williams, good one.

I think Simon is the more talented CB, not as seasoned, but has the attributes to become elite one day.

olyfan63

Reaction score
SeaChase":2l74rl9y said:

Maxwell: Rogers, Manning, Rivers, Romo.

Simon: Cam, Carr (rookie)

I'll stick with B-Max at this time.

SeaChase

Reaction score
olyfan63":8m1h6bcw said:
SeaChase":8m1h6bcw said:

A guy that is injured and has missed multiple games? I'll go with Simon. Maxwell was getting picked on because there's always like ten yards of separation between him and the WR.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
SeaChase":1a6bariw said:
olyfan63":1a6bariw said:
SeaChase":1a6bariw said:

A guy that is injured and has missed multiple games? I'll go with Simon. Maxwell was getting picked on because there's always like ten yards of separation between him and the WR.

Simon was injured and missed multiple games too. Maxwell has very good closing speed. More often than not, he's been able to recover whatever separation there may be between him and receiver. Both Simon and Maxwell are effective.

SeaChase

Reaction score
hawkfan68":i58a9ju5 said:
SeaChase":i58a9ju5 said:
olyfan63":i58a9ju5 said:
SeaChase":i58a9ju5 said:

Simon was injured and missed multiple games too. Maxwell has very good closing speed. More often than not, he's been able to recover whatever separation there may be between him and receiver. Both Simon and Maxwell are effective.

True, I'm being a bit sarcastic on the separation, it's like 8 yards...I'm just curious to what Simon can bring, as we all know how Sherman got his opportunity.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
SeaChase":2k3396u3 said:
True, I'm being a bit sarcastic on the separation, it's like 8 yards...I'm just curious to what Simon can bring, as we all know how Sherman got his opportunity.

I'm happy the Seahawks have the challenge of who to play. Maybe they will play them based on who matches up better given the situation. Maxwell has his strengths as does Simon, and so do Lane and Burley. They have the flexibility to play them where they can use their strengths to advantage. Sherman seized his opportunity, so did Maxwell, and now Simon is seizing his. All this bodes well for the Seahawks. Finding a place for all of them on the field is very nice problem to have.

Latest posts