THAT Lockette tackle...

Throwdown

Reaction score
Uncle Si":3s3pfvpi said:
Jazzhawk":3s3pfvpi said:
I loved that the ref said he was blocked into the Ram player...because he was NOT. Great play indeed. I'm just sad the Special Teams group didn't earn the all-time record thanks to one poorly covered play today.

Pretty sure Lockette blew up the returner on that long run back as well...

He did, jarred the ball loose. Kam and Richardo were smackin dudes all over the field today!

Seahawkscrazy

Reaction score
The Outfield":38r2mdap said:
He might have a spot on D if he keeps this up.

I seriously would like to know why he isn't Kams backup. That speed and those type of hits? He's a FS/SS if I've ever seen one.

RiverDog

Reaction score
Lockette made another nice play on special teams besides the one referenced. He might have earned himself a permanent roster spot today.

JKent82

Reaction score
I even forgot about that one! I thought this was referencing the FF hit on the sideline. He even had a catch on a short route! Amazing things by Mr. Lockette today.

WarHawks

Reaction score
I was at the game and the crowd went nuts after that hit! I was just waiting for the flag, but the ref rightly kept it in his pocket.

djb28

Reaction score
Highlordb":1jpjpixk said:
that was an amazing play....seeing him streak down the middle you just could anticipate the hit!
Too bad the returner didn't anticipate it.

themunn

Reaction score
he timed it so perfectly, i didn't even see the ball drop, it was as if he just kablammed him into oblivion for no reason

sutz

Reaction score
Yeah, and his tackle on the long punt return was a classic, too. :mrgreen:

rjas77

Reaction score
So at the game the ref said he was blocked into the player so no foul..ok fine...I agree. Being that was the correct call how come there was not penalty for a block in the back?

SF49r

Reaction score
Dude is a beast, I remember the big hit he had up in preseason

[youtube]tgY8csZjB7A[/youtube]

Looks like he still has it, sure wished we could have kept him but oh well

Reaction score
I was glad to see him contributing on special teams - seems like that was one of the reasons he was let go...last year? - couldn't crack wr depth chart, and wasn't a contributor on special teams.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Happy to see Lockette making some plays and showing he belongs in this league. Let's hope he keeps it up. He could be a cheap answer to a huge problem.

Latest posts