That was a pretty miserable game...

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":3d1nyiuw said:
RussB":3d1nyiuw said:
They will get blown out by the titans next week. Thats all i got from this game

Same here. For the life of me, I can see no possible way Seattle wins that game. For that reason alone, they probably will.

Why do people think the Titans are some juggernaut. Mariota has 1TD 1INT and like 460 yards and Murrary and Davis both injured their hamstrings again according to espn. Our D will prob hold them to AT MAX 17 points....I could see them holding it down to 13 maybe 10

strohmin

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":6a678jgi said:
pittpnthrs":6a678jgi said:
RussB":6a678jgi said:

Same here. For the life of me, I can see no possible way Seattle wins that game. For that reason alone, they probably will.

Why do people think the Titans are some juggernaut. Mariota has 1TD 1INT and like 460 yards and Murrary and Davis both injured their hamstrings again according to espn. Our D will prob hold them to AT MAX 17 points....I could see them holding it down to 13 maybe 10

Its not that the Titans are juggernaut, but if they are good enough to score 13-17 on our so called great defense then we might be in trouble given our offense can't score more than 12 points on any defense.

OP
OP
N

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
CodeWarrior":1th8j57r said:
PFF Grades are out. Just posting for information, not as gospel. Odhiambo's rating is one of the lower ones that I remember. What's the lowest that has been given out? Anyone know?

TqJG9Js

See my pff thread for the oline, he was in the 20's last week, lol.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Russ is off. You can tell Bevell is trying to compensate for it using all the tricks and short-gain tactics to try to get him some momentum. The play calls after the first series reminded me or Russ's rookie year.

Hopefully he settles down a bit, as the line improves incrementally. San Fran's defensive line is super talented, but Seattle's protection did make them look better than they are.

Glowinski is routinely, putting-Russ-in-harm's-way overmatched. I was an advocate of his for a while. I'd put Aboushi in there. Now.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
nanomoz":1jbqqi2y said:
Russ is off. You can tell Bevell is trying to compensate for it using all the tricks and short-gain tactics to try to get him some momentum. The play calls after the first series reminded me or Russ's rookie year.

Hopefully he settles down a bit, as the line improves incrementally. San Fran's defensive line is super talented, but Seattle's protection did make them look better than they are.

Glowinski is routinely, putting-Russ-in-harm's-way overmatched. I was an advocate of his for a while. I'd put Aboushi in there. Now.

Offence, as bad as they were at times, kept changing it up. That is at least something. As painful as this game was (there was worse last year) at least they didn't keep doing the same crap over and over again (besides sucking). At the very least it looks like there is some semblance of urgency.

Honestly, no dropped balls and maybe half the errand throws, are we this down on the offense? Maybe but different stuff happened today that offset some of the offenses improvements today. Probably should have been a 24-6 score in all honesty.

Frustrating thing is this offense still found a way to dump on any positive things that happened today.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
Yes, a win.

But man so many have never felt so bad over a win. A lot were calling for the Hawks to blow them out.

Not me.

Our offense sucks. O-Line not miserable but far from good. Russ looked lost for a bit then had some nice scrambles but methinks against a top-tier defense some of those scrambles would have been few if any yards.

Carson runs hard again. He is making his own gaps much like Beast did back in the day. Nice to see that.

Besides whatever happened to his knee is Jimmy G injured? This is the 2nd game in a row he looked like he was playing with the flu or something. Maybe he's just sick of playing in Seattle and is angling for a trade????

That was a win from a possible .500 team. No joke.

Our D won another game for us.

Was hoping for a big bounce-back game from last Sunday's debacle.

This wasn't it.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
strohmin":2gtdrx39 said:
WilsonMVP":2gtdrx39 said:
pittpnthrs":2gtdrx39 said:
RussB":2gtdrx39 said:

Its not that the Titans are juggernaut, but if they are good enough to score 13-17 on our so called great defense then we might be in trouble given our offense can't score more than 12 points on any defense.

Yeah, they put up 37 today against Jacksonville. We mustered 12 against the Niners.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
nanomoz":3ppgplni said:

Until yesterday I'd have been opposed to your thinking that but Wilson is off. He doesn't trust his OLine with good cause and is missing throws he usually makes. The several drops by Prosise and McEvoy disn't help his confidence. The whole situation has him not trusting what he sees and he is double clutching. A good example was that short pass to Graham in the left flat. It is a classic example of him overthinking, RW bootlegs left fakes the pass to Graham which pulls the coverage towards Graham and then dumps it off to him ensuring a 2-3 yard gain when the play would have gained more had the double clutch not happened. There were others as he overthinks. Credit him reacting and making a tough instinctive throw to Richardson for the season's first TD. Sadly that high was replaced with more dis pair after extra point was missed.

That was a simply horrible show by the OLine and both Glowinski and Odhiambo were worse than useless. I'm certain now that Glowinski should be replaced and Odhiambo is showing he isn't a Tackle. I don't know what Coach Cable is seeing in these two but what they are showing during games is ugly. Nobody is gaining any confidence with the play being shown by these two. :177692: On a positive note Ifedi showed improvement, Britt played well, but Joeckel was nothing special at anything. He looks to not be strong enough to play G. I think he should move to LT and Odhiambo move to LG or be simply sat down.

That was such an awful show on O today that the bright spots of the RO beginning to work again and Carson creating holes for himself when the OLine wasn't able to do so were taken away by repeated QB pressures, hurries, sacks and resulting missed passes and drops. The O was forced to shift gears to allow it to work at all in the second half. Until that happened there for me was sense that the team was going to lose this game to a team that wasn't better than them. The OC kept going away from the TE passes that showed positive gains and I could not see any reason why.

That was vey ugly. To me though there were a few things that the team can work with and glimmers of improvement in the running game.