The 49ers will not make the superb owl

94Smith

Reaction score
Maybe. I can see 5 possible teams that could beat them. The thing about this team that is different then the last playoff teams they had in 2021 and 2019 is the offense is way better

OP
OP
SeAhAwKeR4life

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Not only do I think that Purdy will eventually show some rookie mistakes, but as we showed, their secondary is their weakness.

Some other NFC QB with a solid runner behind him will be able to carve them up.

I really feel strongly about it. The only time I've ever seen a team live up to media hype like this without a letdown is maybe Brady's back in the day Patriots, but it even killed their und3efeated season.

If you're a niner hater, the media love is probably a good thing. Make them think they can't lose and then watch them lay an egg.

OP
OP
SeAhAwKeR4life

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Your prediction can't possibly be based on your observations from this game right?

More like "Make A Wish"
We don't have the defense to stop a strong running game, haven't all year, other teams do.

We also lack some offensive tools to fully exploit such a strong defense, again other stronger teams exist.

94Smith

Reaction score
If you're a niner hater, the media love is probably a good thing. Make them think they can't lose and then watch them lay an egg.
You do realize the 49ers are not the favorites to win the super bowl or nfc right? Vegas and analytics people have kc Buffalo Cincinnati and Philly ahead of them

OP
OP
SeAhAwKeR4life

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
You do realize the 49ers are not the favorites to win the super bowl or nfc right? Vegas and analytics people have kc Buffalo Cincinnati and Philly ahead of them
If you asked the pundits right now, I'm betting they expect the 9ers to win it all. I think the media hype and rookie inexperience stops y'all but we'll see.

94Smith

Reaction score
I think they will lose to Philly if they play there and would lose to Buffalo and kc in Super Bowl. I think they would beat Cinci

OP
OP
SeAhAwKeR4life

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
I think they will lose to Philly if they play there and would lose to Buffalo and kc in Super Bowl. I think they would beat Cinci
Yeah Philly has been somewhat underrated even when undefeated this year. I almost hate Dallas as bad, but they're always apt to lose a head scratcher, and yet embarrass a good team, but with Dallas you never know which team will show. I think the Vikings and Giants could even be more dangerous than given credit for.

LastRideOut

Reaction score
I disagree with OP. I think SF will make the Superb Owl, but, they probably fall to the AFC representative. In fact, I think we can count on SF representing the NFC. The AFC is a bit of a toss up between the Bengals, KC, and the Bills.

rjdriver

Reaction score
I hate the Niners...I have since the Steve Young era. Sure the odds say EVERY team has much less chance of missing the SB than making it. However, that being said.

They are built to make a deep run. We saw what a great defense is capable of a decade ago, even against the statistically GOAT offense.

You need a great D and some REALLY good skill players. Niners have that. Deebo is just one helluva football player, the type of guy who can "tilt the field" almost by himself. Then add in Kittle, Christian M, and Bosa to the mix.

I think the Niners would need a really, really bad QB performance to be out of a game. I think they have the all around talent to overcome a slow start or a 1 (maybe 2 )turnover game by Purdy. I would be incredibly surprised to not see them in the NFCCG. Of course I'll be rooting against them unless they are playing the Cowboys.

FireHawk79

Reaction score
I despise the 9ers but I think they are the front runners for the Super Bowl. As long as Purdy which is a cool story keeps playing the way he has I don’t see anyone matching up on O and D with them. Again I hope I’m wrong but that’s my opinion based on what I have seen to them in the last few games

knownone

Reaction score
The question for the Niners is what happens when a defense takes away their underneath game. We saw that for stretches today, and Purdy looked like a fish out of water. But, unfortunately, our tackling was so bad that Shanahan was able to protect Purdy and keep him in a manageable situation.

They have a pretty good shot at making it out of the NFC because the NFC is pretty bad. But I don't see them hanging with the Bills or Chiefs.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score

Hurts has a separated shoulder. He can try to hide it like any wounded bird, but he’s not 100 percent.

I think your most hazardous game is Dallas if they’re the one. Jerruh gets everything he wants from the nfl so I’d expect any Steerage to go their way so that every single game of the week defaults to that loathsome piece of shit and his team.

I’ll be rooting for y’all because I hate them that much.

94Smith

Reaction score
Yes could lose to cowboys too . But at least that would be a home game

49ersNFCWsBest

Reaction score
There are so many people on this post that obviously can't watch a game and analyze why a team wins or loses. It's pathetic.

Stop listening to the idiots on ESPN and the NFL NETWORK and Colin Cowherd that gets paid to say stupid shit every day.

Seriously.......watch the game and try to understand the concept.

I have so much hope .

Last edited: