The 49ers will not make the superb owl

GemCity

Reaction score
Idk man…when I look at their team, I don’t see many deficiencies. We can say QB but, he’s working out just fine.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Hate is a very strong word. I use "Hate" in an NFL way when I say I "Hate" the Cowboys. I have no ill-will towards any single current Cowboys player. None. In fact, I actually like a lot of their players. Dak, I wanted to "NFL Hate" for the longest time but dammit it all, he's actually very easy to root for.

It's the "AMERICA'S TEAM", presumptuous, pretentious garbage that makes me hate them. A term from the 1970's that inexplicably still defies an expiration date to this very day. Jerry Jones is such a pompous over baked ham...Yeah it's easy to "Hate" the Cowboys.

And then here are the 49ers. During the LOB era it was easy to "NFL Hate" the 49ers. Good Lord, Harbaugh? His smug face alone wanted you to punch your TV. And there was the gazelle, Kaepernick, who was a running back pretending to be a quarterback, defying all odds and making teams miserable. His throwing motion was slightly better than Tim Tebow which isn't saying a lot.

This is the first time since 2011 that the 49ers have swept us. That speaks volumes of our dominance. But that was then, this is now. Clearly, due to all their high draft picks (and NAILING their said draft picks) in recent years, they have built one hell of a defense. Nobody can argue that. No, not 2013 Seahawks LOB level defense but not far off.

And so it pains me to admit, that without a doubt, it is the San Francisco 49ers who should be considered the team to beat. By far the most complete team in the NFL. Stacked from top to bottom (reaching for my barf bag), and even with a rookie QB who was literally picked LAST in the entire 2022 NFL draft yet looks like the second coming of Joe Montana...

Yeah, have fun Cowboys. The only joy I get next weekend is to watch you go down, and go down hard in Santa Clara.