The Colin Kaepernick obsession at .net

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":2pq1bxrq said:
Sports Hernia":2pq1bxrq said:
My favorite avatar of yours (besides the original Mrs. Loaf avatar of course) was the one with Gonzo from the muppets head on the Kraepper's body. That one is aces!

It will return (the Gonzo one, not my work BTW) Mrs. Loaf's won't, at least not the undershirt one with her face. Still can't get her to talk like Bree Olson unless she is pissed.
Happy Gonzo will return, sad Mrs. Loaf won't, but understand it.
:)

The Radish

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":opb7226z said:
[youtube]RrcsSXawrxQ[/youtube]

I think its funny that he uses sub standard head phones too. Everyone who has ever tried them knows the best are BOSE noise canceling. They don't care much about the sports end as they sell most of theirs to people who fly a lot. I was truly pissed I flew almost 7,000 miles last week with my BOSE head phones in a dresser at home.

Never again.

:les:

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
The Radish":3aubewdn said:
I think its funny that he uses sub standard head phones too. Everyone who has ever tried them knows the best are BOSE noise canceling. They don't care much about the sports end as they sell most of theirs to people who fly a lot. I was truly pissed I flew almost 7,000 miles last week with my BOSE head phones in a dresser at home.

Never again.

I just wish Bose didn't add so much friggin' bass.

Subzero717

Reaction score
The Radish":1b727g5z said:
WilsonMVP":1b727g5z said:
[youtube]RrcsSXawrxQ[/youtube]

Never again.

In fairness our entire team does too. They even got some ridiculously expensive gold crap Beats when they went to the SB for being loyal and "rocking" them all the time.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Well as a Niner fan I'm coming at this from a different angle...

...but I've pretty much always thought it was simply because he's a good player and a bitter rival and nothing more. For all of the argument I get on here that he sucks, etc, I don't think ya'll would hate him so much if he really were as bad as many on here insist he is. I think the truth in it's purest form comes out in the minutes and hours right after a gameday and what I read right after the NFCCG was far, far different than what I read today.

That's OK tho. It's a rivalry. That's the way it goes.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Marvin49":32tiagom said:

...but I've pretty much always thought it was simply because he's a good player and a bitter rival and nothing more. For all of the argument I get on here that he sucks, etc, I don't think ya'll would hate him so much if he really were as bad as many on here insist he is. I think the truth in it's purest form comes out in the minutes and hours right after a gameday and what I read right after the NFCCG was far, far different than what I read today.

Yeah. What we read is different too Marvin. Unfortunately most of your brothers want respect but can't give it. Then after days of talking about how great the game was, KaeperSpaz went on national radio and lied, then played poor sport. Every person on this board that gave Kaeperstank a thumbs up for his game in the NFCCG (which looking back amounted to some rushing yards) lost that admiration soon after he crybabied his way through SB pregame. I was one of the ones who complimented his fight, Niner fans made it easy to quit that idea.

He is talented as a football player, as a starting QB? Total head case.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Watch the post-game interviews of Russell Wilson following losses, then watch the post-game interviews of Colin Kaepernick following losses.

Worlds apart, Kaepernick's a baby. End of story.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":anx5p0i9 said:
Watch the post-game interviews of Russell Wilson following losses, then watch the post-game interviews of Colin Kaepernick following losses.

Worlds apart, Kaepernick's a baby. End of story.

Exactly right. I wasn't going to go there with the comparison thing, but that is a great barometer of doucheness. What did Russ say when getting eliminated by Atlanta? That he looks forward to the next opportunity, what did ChokerNick say? "If that ball is thrown a few more inches" "If I put it into a place where only Crabs could catch it" "He is scared of our receivers" LMAO.

Man vs. Teen Punk with money and poor attitude.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
TAB420":21c470nz said:
I will tell you why.

In his four career starts against Seattle, Kaepernick has a 1-3 record, three touchdowns, seven interceptions and a 54.0 rating. Hell he's one of my favorite players and in the NFCC game his 4th quarter play earned him Seattle's MVP in my book. Yep I love me some Kap. :49ersmall:

It'd be nicer if he performed like that against a few other teams other than ours. It would make winning the division a little easier instead of turning it into a nailbiter until the final week of the season.

Marvin49

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":f36bxg1o said:
Marvin49":f36bxg1o said:

Yeah. What we read is different too Marvin. Unfortunately most of your brothers want respect but can't give it. Then after days of talking about how great the game was, KaeperSpaz went on national radio and lied, then played poor sport. Every person on this board that gave Kaeperstank a thumbs up for his game in the NFCCG (which looking back amounted to some rushing yards) lost that admiration soon after he crybabied his way through SB pregame. I was one of the ones who complimented his fight, Niner fans made it easy to quit that idea.

Well...in fairness, he did greet Russell at midfield after the game and said go win it and almost all of his comments in interviews after the game were in response to Richard Shermans rant...in effect defending his teammate. It wasn't like he was saying "they only won because X" and was using it as an excuse. He was saying that Shermans antics and comments on Crab being "mediocre" were BS because he very nearly won the game.

Its fine tho...I've become accustomed to people misinterpreting the things he and Harbaugh says just to further their own desire to dislike the guy.

As for "lying", I think that's a bit overblown. I know the comments that you are referring to and I think its far more likely that he was simply mistaken while trying to defend Crab. It was WAY, WAY too easily corrected to assume he thought the comments were incorrect and simply lied. Far more likely he thought what he was saying was true and was mistaken. Bottom line though, he was defending his teammate who was verbally attacked on national TV. Can't fault him for that. Sorry.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Marvin49":2l8pefqu said:
As for "lying", I think that's a bit overblown. I know the comments that you are referring to and I think its far more likely that he was simply mistaken while trying to defend Crab. It was WAY, WAY too easily corrected to assume he thought the comments were incorrect and simply lied. Far more likely he thought what he was saying was true and was mistaken. Bottom line though, he was defending his teammate who was verbally attacked on national TV. Can't fault him for that. Sorry.
He knows a ton of people hear comments from players and just assume they're true, if they're spoken of like they are a fact. We have no way of knowing for sure whether he intentionally lied or not, but get real; he's a sore loser and lying to denigrate a player that has spanked the hell out of him on the field six ways from Sunday his whole career to date seems right up his alley.

Marvin49

Reaction score
volsunghawk":p6od1sjz said:
TAB420":p6od1sjz said:
I will tell you why.

In his four career starts against Seattle, Kaepernick has a 1-3 record, three touchdowns, seven interceptions and a 54.0 rating. Hell he's one of my favorite players and in the NFCC game his 4th quarter play earned him Seattle's MVP in my book. Yep I love me some Kap. :49ersmall:

It'd be nicer if he performed like that against a few other teams other than ours. It would make winning the division a little easier instead of turning it into a nailbiter until the final week of the season.

Right now, Seattle is Kap Achilles heal. I think many peeps on this site only ever see Kap when he plays Seattle which is what drives their opinion of him.

THIS JUST IN: Seattles D is GOOD. In particular the secondary. In particular AT Seattle. Counting the playoffs, Kap played 19 games last year. He threw 6 INTS in 3 games vs Seattle and threw 5 INTS in the other 16 games combined.

As tough as it is to admit, right now Seattles got his number.

Marvin49

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2d8pmzmq said:
Marvin49":2d8pmzmq said:
He knows a ton of people hear comments from players and just assume they're true, if they're spoken of like they are a fact. We have no way of knowing for sure whether he intentionally lied or not, but get real; he's a sore loser and lying to denigrate a player that has spanked the hell out of him on the field six ways from Sunday his whole career to date seems right up his alley.

Comical that you call that "denigrating a player" when he was responding to the ultimate version of just that in regards to Shermans rant on Crab.

"Mediocre Receiver"
"Sorry a$$ Crabtree"

Come on dude...how would a Seahawk player respond if those words were used?

He mis-spoke on national TV...no doubt, but dude...can you not see why he was defending his teammate?

Marvin49

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":3bcq2628 said:
Marvin49":3bcq2628 said:
loafoftatupu":3bcq2628 said:
Marvin49":3bcq2628 said:

Well...in fairness, he did greet Russell at midfield after the game and said go win it and almost all of his comments in interviews after the game were in response to Richard Shermans rant...in effect defending his teammate. It wasn't like he was saying "they only won because X" and was using it as an excuse. He was saying that Shermans antics and comments on Crab being "mediocre" were BS because he very nearly won the game.

Its fine tho...I've become accustomed to people misinterpreting the things he and Harbaugh says just to further their own desire to dislike the guy.

Crabtree didn't "Very nearly win" anything. He was never ever going to make that catch, no matter where the ball was thrown. Kaepernick claiming that Sherman is 'scared of our receivers' was just an idiotic petulant thing to say. There are ways to defend your teammates - like saying "I still trust Crab 100%, in my opinion he's the best receiver in the NFL", something like that - and then there's what Colin did, which was act like a bitch on national TV. As was mentioned above, go and compare Wilson after a loss to Kaepernick after a loss. The difference in both body language and verbal responses is striking. Wilson is confident, accepting of what could be done better, and upbeat about the next game. Colin is head down, short answers....like a haughty teen being admonished by his principal. Kaepernick has talent and ability in spades, but he is not half the leader that Wilson is. Arguing that point is homerism incarnate.

LOL.

When did I say he was better in front of a camera than Wilson? That would be foolish. His persona in front of a camera is one of his biggest weaknesses because he's SOOO uncomfortable in that spotlight.

I don't think I've ever said otherwise.

That doesn't mean that he has nefarious intensions every single time he talks to the media. I just can't get over the fact that you guys are basically holding his feat to the coals on those comments but essentially ignoring what he was responding to. According to you Kap is just a liar and a crybaby because you didn't like the way he responded to a ridiculous rant by Sherman after a game.

Where is the righteous indignation in regards to Sherman? Where is all the douche commentary.

Oh...that's right. It only counts if its a 49er defending his teammate.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Marvin49":1vpa1kbx said:
Comical that you call that "denigrating a player" when he was responding to the ultimate version of just that in regards to Shermans rant on Crab.

"Mediocre Receiver"
"Sorry a$$ Crabtree"

He mis-spoke on national TV...no doubt, but dude...can you not see why he was defending his teammate?
Are you saying that it's an apt comparison looking at what Sherman said in the heat of the moment immediately following an amazing play by him that sent his team to the Super Bowl compared to days later calmly sitting in a studio chatting with football analysts?

Just making sure. Pull up some quotes from Sherman outside of game days and let's see how their factual analyses compare.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Sherman was with Crabtree stride for stride, IMMEDIATELY adjacent to him as they CROSSED THE GOAL LINE, (not immediately behind Crabtree, immediately adjacent to him) and Sherman was ALREADY tracking the ball. If the ball was thrown deeper, Sherman would have taken one more step before jumping. As Peaches said, Crabtree was never going to make that catch. Ever. Sherman's taller and more athletic and was in great position.

49ers fans just can't admit it.

Marvin49

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2ndcmwke said:
Marvin49":2ndcmwke said:

"Mediocre Receiver"
"Sorry a$$ Crabtree"

Are you saying that it's an apt comparison looking at what Sherman said in the heat of the moment immediately following an amazing play by him that sent his team to the Super Bowl compared to days later calmly sitting in a studio chatting with football analysts?

Just making sure. Pull up some quotes from Sherman outside of game days and let's see how their factual analyses compare.

SMDH.

One dude throws a haymaker and ya'll are critical of the way the other guy attempts to block. LOL.

...and somehow I'M the homer.

Marvin49

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2mc1j0k7 said:
Sherman was with Crabtree stride for stride, IMMEDIATELY adjacent to him as they CROSSED THE GOAL LINE, (not immediately behind Crabtree, immediately adjacent to him) and Sherman was ALREADY tracking the ball. If the ball was thrown deeper, Sherman would have taken one more step before jumping. As Peaches said, Crabtree was never going to make that catch. Ever. Sherman's taller and more athletic and was in great position.

49ers fans just can't admit it.

?

Sure we can. On several occasions. That play was a result of 3 great plays by Seattle defenders. Kap was almost hit in the pocket altering the pass slightly, Sherman made a fantastic play on the ball, and the interceptor made a great hustle play by just being in position to catch the ball.

I give all the credit in the world. I'm not even saying Kaps assessment was correct (and clearly he was wrong about how many yards Crab had the previous year on Sherman).

That just has no bearing on the conversation. All I'm sayin is that Kap was defending a teammate from a ludicrous rant...and somehow Kap is the bad guy. LOL.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Marvin49":3s5yfis3 said:
SMDH.

One dude throws a haymaker and ya'll are critical of the way the other guy attempts to block. LOL.

...and somehow I'M the homer.
Also, another thing to point out - Crabtree DID slap Sherman right after that play when Sherman was holding out his hand to shake his hand say "Hell of a game, hell of a game!" Everybody assumed the slap was retaliation for Sherman taunting him when it happened because nobody knows what Sherman was saying at the time, but he was wearing a microphone and it's on display in the Seahawks Super Bowl Blu-ray.

Maybe Harbaugh just fosters that poor loser mentality down in San Francisco; I don't know. Go watch our playoff loss at Atlanta from the year before last if you want to see a team that handles losses in an adult fashion.

Latest posts