The Ever-Ellusive Authentic SB48 Chromaflex Patch

pmedic920

Reaction score
Seymour":xb8wm1hm said:
Aros":xb8wm1hm said:
That's how rare these are! Trust me, I have been looking for two years, 7 months, 21 days, 14 hours, 35 minutes with no luck, minus one of the Netters (I forget who) who bought the authentic SB48 jersey with the real patch off eBay but I wasn't willing to spring for his asking price.

I even e-mailed VP Mike Flood to see if he could lead me in the direction and even he wasn't able.

Interesting. I have a spare sitting right here in front of me I've been wondering what to do with.
I may consider getting rid of it??

I'm sure your intentions are pure but that's not the "real deal"

Seymour

Reaction score
pmedic920":1z6au8a9 said:
Seymour":1z6au8a9 said:
Aros":1z6au8a9 said:
That's how rare these are! Trust me, I have been looking for two years, 7 months, 21 days, 14 hours, 35 minutes with no luck, minus one of the Netters (I forget who) who bought the authentic SB48 jersey with the real patch off eBay but I wasn't willing to spring for his asking price.

I even e-mailed VP Mike Flood to see if he could lead me in the direction and even he wasn't able.

Interesting. I have a spare sitting right here in front of me I've been wondering what to do with.
I may consider getting rid of it??

I'm sure your intentions are pure but that's not the "real deal"

Read on. Yes I realized that after seeing the players version difference. Thank you....

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Aros":36hlyjtx said:
I've even tried finding Broncos authentic 48 jerseys (I wouldn't imagine too many players would want to hold on to them based on how the game turned out) to no avail.

Todd... I, as well as you, are probably perplexed as to WHY they never issued them to the public with the authentic patch and everything. Wouldn't they have had literally millions in sales? I would have bought 2 or 3 for sure (Wilson, Sherman, Chancellor). It's such a head-scratcher! Guess they figured enough people that didn't give a rip would buy the knock-offs. $300.00 would have been a fair price for an authentic real-ass deal, and I would have skipped with joy to go buy them (to hang in my closet, hermetically sealed of course, lol). I just don't get it. :?

pmedic920

Reaction score
BlueThunder":1tqz64ob said:
Aros":1tqz64ob said:
I've even tried finding Broncos authentic 48 jerseys (I wouldn't imagine too many players would want to hold on to them based on how the game turned out) to no avail.

Todd... I, as well as you, are probably perplexed as to WHY they never issued them to the public with the authentic patch and everything. Wouldn't they have had literally millions in sales? I would have bought 2 or 3 for sure (Wilson, Sherman, Chancellor). It's such a head-scratcher! Guess they figured enough people that didn't give a rip would buy the knock-offs. $300.00 would have been a fair price for an authentic real-ass deal, and I would have skipped with joy to go buy them (to hang in my closet, hermetically sealed of course, lol). I just don't get it. :?

No doubt Bro.

The dumb asses even released a butt load of the "fan" version, with the patch on the wrong side.
I had one given to me as a gift.

I only hope that a couple of heads "rolled" over that debacle:{)

pmedic920

Reaction score

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score

Seymour

Reaction score

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
BlueThunder":3sjqp40h said:
Aros":3sjqp40h said:

The NFL does a lot of things that are extremely perplexing.

They'd also make a killing if they let you order throwbacks with the current players.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I already contacted that guy selling that jersey with the false proclamation as the authentic patch...Here's my message:

I noticed the photos of the patch show that it is not the authentic Chromaflex patch the players wore for SBXLVIII. I have that EXACT patch you show on that jersey from a Nike replica jersey I bought two years ago. You should clarify that the patch is not THE authentic patch from SBXLVIII. I have photos to compare if you like.

His response:

No it's the authentic patch just FYI those patches on the replica ones where the same ones for the players but this was done by the Seahawks so it's authentic.

Say wha?

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
Aros":4hm96gwb said:
I already contacted that guy selling that jersey with the false proclamation as the authentic patch...Here's my message:

I noticed the photos of the patch show that it is not the authentic Chromaflex patch the players wore for SBXLVIII. I have that EXACT patch you show on that jersey from a Nike replica jersey I bought two years ago. You should clarify that the patch is not THE authentic patch from SBXLVIII. I have photos to compare if you like.

His response:

No it's the authentic patch just FYI those patches on the replica ones where the same ones for the players but this was done by the Seahawks so it's authentic.

Say wha?
What a liar.
I messaged him months ago with pics of MY REAL ONE w a certificate from the TEAM.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
I did reply to the originator of the Ebay post, so there's that. I tried to include a pic of the authentic patch, but strangely I was unable to. Here's the pic if one of you kids knows how to bypass whatever it is that was screwing me over. I don't wanna see a fellow Seahawks fan get screwed to 2 grand!!! Go get this asshole!
Totally screw up this guys ad:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Seattle-Seahawk ... SwLzdWSK91

and inundate his ad with:

REAL20patch

2 grand for bunk shit. Screw this guy over with negative comments saying he's full of crap... NOT authentic!!! He COULD be a niner fan... just for a little extra incentive there... He COULD be a GREEDY 9er fan.... woooooooo! lol

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
BTW, I picked this up at DJ's Sportscards this week.
He has about 100 jerseys from 1988-2001. All game issued or those practice jerseys people like.
Some with nothing, some w numbers, some w name and number.
$29-$49.

Image zps5cxd2qws

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
BlueThunder":2xaq24zb said:
Plus the ass doesn't allow comments apparently. NEVER a good sign....
I just keep reporting the item as fraudulent.

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
Here is the Colorado based tailor that was tasked to sew the Broncos patches to their jerserys. Apparently she does regular work for them as well. Maybe try contacting her and see if she has a box of spares laying around somewhere gathering dust *fingers crossed*.

http://www.hildastailor.com/Welcome.html

tempGOPR3091--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

http://m.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blo ... 5857643633