The Ever-Ellusive Authentic SB48 Chromaflex Patch

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
pmedic920":3jxt9wy6 said:
IndyHawk":3jxt9wy6 said:
I know there is two versions but is there another version but it's on the wrong side?If so "wow"..

No, the ones that got placed wrong were the authentic "fan" version.

1000s got released with the patch placed on the wrong side.

In the other "huge" patch thread, somebody said they bought an authentic jersey from the pro shop, it had an embroidered patch on it, that would be a 3rd version but I highly doubt it was as stated. "Authentic from pro shop"

Edit: IIRC, the patch that was put on the "youth" jerseys was a tad smaller. It looked like the "fan" version, so in that regard, there is 3 versions.

I was at the C.Link pro shop and saw with my own eyes the embroidered SB XLVIII patch on the jerseys they were selling. *ugh*

bigskydoc

Reaction score
So the patch came in today. The quality is excellent. Very similar look to the Swedish Cookie, but very different feel. I have never felt the real patch, but this is exactly what I would expect it to feel like considering the pictures.

The main thing I didn't like about the Swedish Cookie was how it was stiff and wouldn't allow the jersey to sit right. This would not have that issue. It is soft enough to sew.

I would love love love to find a few of these in XLVIII.

So, if you are thinking about going for one of these, I recommend it.

AVkIDb.jpg

ybBfXV.jpg

Seymour

Reaction score
Aros":20y52lvz said:
Wow I've never seen those retail Chromaflex SB48 patches before. Those are definitely the next best thing. Selling any? :D

Except on the Toomer jersey I posted a link to. That is the exact same patch it looks like to me.