The Manning Love-fest begins

Shock2k

Reaction score
- Manning has NOT faced a top 5 defense this year. (No KC was not a top 5 defense, they had the easiest schedule this year which padded the numbers)
- Manning benefited by the best offensive line this year. BUT
- Manning also had one of the easiest schedules this year.
- Manning played a nobody's Patriots team for the AFC championship. And exposed them as such.
- The Seahawks had one of the toughest runs going through the playoffs.
- I could really go on and on here

God I can't wait for this game. I read one ESPN article calling the Bronco's the "team of destiny" and "toughness through adversity" and a whole bunch of other garbage.

Trust me, the 49ers were the team to worry about. If we play just our normal game with no turnovers, we are walking with a win.

The sports nation as a whole pulled this same garbage with our 2005 Super Bowl, where it was the year of Jerome Bettis. We need to keep tweeting all this national garbage to the LOB. I want them to destroy the Bronco's. Manning is not going to have a good day.

rsm650

Reaction score
Hmm, reminds me of the 2006 Steelers and Jerome Bettis. Not that I hate Bettis or Manning, they are great players, but the media sometimes make me sick. Can you get any more blatantly biased with that title?

General Manager

Reaction score
I really think Manning will be under siege the entire game he's a statue he will be sacked more than once or he's going to be throwing the ball away alot. I really don't see how they can win our defense is great at everything but it's strength is stopping a pass happy pocket passer like Manning.

seahawks08

Reaction score
Manning no doubt is one of the greatest QB ever, so I have great respect for him. For the way he was booted out by colts after his neck injury was horrendous. For all the years he put in for that franchise, I was really sad for him. If not for Seahawks, I would have rooted for him in the Super Bowl. Anyways, here is my thought, we don't rely purely on one person to win the game for us. We have many play makers, there is less pressure on Wilson to keep throwing and making mistakes. The Broncos are seeing this and are running the ball better but their formula is more taking the lead early and continue keeping the lead, I don't know the statistics, but I feel they as a team have typically not come back in the 4th quarter to win. We are built to play better on 4th quarter and be clutch. We have an edge on winning this one both against Denver and the stripes!