The official debate Wilson thread.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Mojambo":13iw2t1c said:
If you came away from this game thinking Wilson is the problem you don't know a damn thing about football.
This

Throwdown

Reaction score
-The Glove-":1umoln31 said:
Are you really going to blame him? Did u watch the game? He can't make the catches too. We had too many damn drops

They couldn't of, they looked the stats up. No one with a brain can watch that game and say "Wow Wilson really screwed us"

pehawk

Reaction score
Hawk Strap":2bfz5gej said:
pehawk":2bfz5gej said:
seahawksfanatic000":2bfz5gej said:
I lOve Russ, but he got -2 yards of passing in the second half. That is absolutely ridiculous and unnacceptable

Dude, did you watch the game? Do you think he would've had that IF receivers caught those balls in the first half? Or, maybe YET AGAIN, the Hawks capitolize on being able to run the ball at will? Or, if the offense could've even got on the field?

FIRST HALF?! yup, saw that. Second half = shat

Tate dropped a slant in the 2nd half - for a first down. Then? The offense pretty much got denied the ball.

I guess you can look at the stats and blame Wilson, but it lacks understanding for how momentum will change playcalling, drops kill everything, etc. I come here to discuss football, not explain it to people.

hawkcrazzed

Reaction score
we are still building outside of baldwin rice and miller. i don't trust a damn one of them. they could all get cut and i wouldn't shead a tear.

hoxrox

Reaction score
It's on the " all or nothing" play calling Run run or High risk downfield throws. Nothing short or intermediate at all.

Lithium

Reaction score
I never said wilson lost us the game, that tate drop was the biggest killer. but wilson still played bad, take away the 5 drop plays, and he was still terrible

OP
OP
seahawksfanatic000

seahawksfanatic000

Reaction score
Your talking about receivers in the national football league. How
MAny passes were thrown to our receivers that weren't very tightly covered. Not many if I'm correct

hawkcrazzed

Reaction score
yes but they are paid to catch the ball that hits them in the hand. period. if u can't do that there is the door don't let it hit u.

Throwdown

Reaction score
seahawksfanatic000":2exuytxa said:
Your talking about receivers in the national football league. How
MAny passes were thrown to our receivers that weren't very tightly covered. Not many if I'm correct

It hits you in the hands, you catch it. I know your not trying to excuse dropped passes.

pocketprotector

Reaction score
GoldenIsThyTate":uxvs37vc said:
I never said wilson lost us the game, that tate drop was the biggest killer. but wilson still played bad, take away the 5 drop plays, and he was still terrible

If those drops are caught the Seahawks win and RW has a 90+ qb rating

OP
OP
seahawksfanatic000

seahawksfanatic000

Reaction score
There's this thing called defense, and they are also paid to knock the ball out of the receivers hand's. If the QB makes it easy for the db to get a hand on the ball there will. E frustration and less connections between the QB and receivers

* edited for typo

Hawkadeus

Reaction score
The OP reminds me of the guy sitting next to me at the Patriots game at halftime screaming, "PUT IN FLYNN! I DON'T CARE! PUT IN WHITEHURST! I JUST WANT POINTS!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!"

Gotta love intelligent fans.