The official "Thank you Seahawks for an amazing '12!" thread

DericLee

Reaction score
Unfortunately if's, or but's, are not candy and nuts.

That being said we had a helluva year!

From the draft day threads, to the uniform threads, to the debates over Flynn and Wilson.

This team exceeded even the loftiest of expectations here on .net, and I'm pretty sure there are at least 28 other teams that would trade their starting 22 for ours in a heartbeat.

We where NOT supposed to win over 8 games, we where NOT supposed to make the playoffs, Wilson was NOT supposed to be a starting caliber QB, and our D was NOT going to be #1.

We have been blessed with what we got, and even though we didn't get everything we wanted this year, we got what we NEED.

Everything happens for a reason, and for me personally, I feel like the window is officially open, and it will be for at least a decade to come.

Thank you P&J, thank you Paul, thank you Russ and all the other players.

Mostly, thank you to my fellow 12's, the best, most classy(exception to the bandwagoners!) fans on this planet!

Next season can't come soon enough!! GO HAWKS!

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Amen! Go Hawks! Great season from the guys, can't wait until next year!

12thMan1

Reaction score
We had a fantastic season and I can't wait until the next!

strohmin

Reaction score
Great Great Season! Next season is gonna be even better!

Wublaze

Reaction score
what an awesome ride, this is just the opening of our window

Kelly.Orr

Reaction score
This loss will weigh on them and make them believe in eachother more than ever. This team is becoming more of a brotherhood with time. They are going to be something special to watch with time. Now its time for Russell to set another precedence. Seattle has never had back to back double digit win seasons. Time to end that streak next year and try to get home field throughout. Love these Guys and what they did out there. Never have i seen a Seattle team have the swagger and fight that this young bunch did. They played in a lot of close games this year and that experience is going to help them even more when it comes to trying to win those games in the future. Can't wait to see what PC/JS do with the draft. Regardless this team is going to be better and deeper next year. To all the 12s and especially our players KEEP YOUR HEADS HIGH AND BE PROUD! GO HAWKS!

OP
OP
DericLee

DericLee

Reaction score
Love the talk around work today, only a few Hawk fans, mainly fans of other teams.

Everyone giving Hawks props, not a single negative thing said today...very impressed with our team this year.