The Portland Trailblazers

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":2isz2tpb said:
GS made the correct adjustment in the 4th quarter. They did what the Clippers did all series. They trapped Lillard on all ball screens, basically letting the screener (Plumlee) roll to the lane unguarded.

I've said it many times, but the Blazers are too one-dimensional. Everything comes from their pick and rolls with Lillard and McCollum. I can almost guarantee you that we will see GS trap the pick and roll the rest of the series and make someone other than Lillard and McCollum beat them.

I think Portland steals either game 3 or 4, but that's probably it. GS is just way better, even without Curry.

Ya. I think most people realize that Portland has massively overachieved this year too. Nobody thought they would win that many games, or actually win a playoff series.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Nice first half by Portland. If they want to have any shot in this series, they need to win these next two games at home. If GS loses, got to think Curry comes back sooner than later.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Blazers SHOULD be up 2-1 right now which is amazing if only having Curry out is the difference there. Shows portland is actually a pretty damn good team

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Atradees":2bd5ekw7 said:
The only team to beat Golden State 2 x? Trailblazers.

Kind of a trick question though. Curry being out has something to do with that.

I don't think the Warriors can win in Portland without Curry, but at the same time I don't think Portland can win in Golden State regardless if Curry plays or not.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":scsy9s1b said:
Atradees":scsy9s1b said:
The only team to beat Golden State 2 x? Trailblazers.

Kind of a trick question though. Curry being out has something to do with that.

I don't think the Warriors can win in Portland without Curry, but at the same time I don't think Portland can win in Golden State regardless if Curry plays or not.

Warriors in 5.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Even if he comes back I wouldn't be too worried as a Blazer fan. He struggled when he came back in game 4, and then of course he got hurt right before the half ended. If he plays tonight I expect him to be rusty and not at 100%.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":1wp037cx said:
Nice first half by Portland. If they want to have any shot in this series, they need to win these next two games at home. If GS loses, got to think Curry comes back sooner than later.
Agree. Think Blazers had their shining moment in game 3. Would love to be wrong though.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
That game 4 first half is what basketball is supposed to look like.

Really a shame the blazers blew that 4th quarter in game 2. They pull that off and GS is really feeling the pressure right now.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Warriors are LUCKY AS SHIT they are not down 3-1 in this series. If it wasnt for lillard and mccollum puking all over themselves at the end of game 2 and 4 it would be 3-1 Blazers right now. Or Plumley in game 2 holy crap....what did he have like 5 straight turnovers at the end

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Geologic":3s0g2usv said:
Seahawks attire looks better on you friend

SvOj2Su

Probably the same expression after we decided to not hand the ball to lynch for our 2nd superbowl trophy :thirishdrinkers:

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":5zg0yf3e said:
Even if he comes back I wouldn't be too worried as a Blazer fan. He struggled when he came back in game 4, and then of course he got hurt right before the half ended. If he plays tonight I expect him to be rusty and not at 100%.

:lol:

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":3kc64zgq said:
Warriors are LUCKY AS SHIT they are not down 3-1 in this series. If it wasnt for lillard and mccollum puking all over themselves at the end of game 2 and 4 it would be 3-1 Blazers right now. Or Plumley in game 2 holy crap....what did he have like 5 straight turnovers at the end

Yeah the Warriors surely had nothing to do with either comeback.