The Portland Trailblazers

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
JSeahawks":gqxio89b said:
Part way thru 2nd quarter, this games like watching bad high school basketball.

Everytime I actually decide to watch a blazer game they always seem to miss shot after shot...

djTOY2000

Reaction score
JSeahawks":16lmz62e said:
They tried to choke it away last night.

Could be ugly vs golden state, even with no curry.

after game one.... yeah this has the making to get really ugly, fast

Alexander

Reaction score
djTOY2000":3p16h7e4 said:
JSeahawks":3p16h7e4 said:
They tried to choke it away last night.

Could be ugly vs golden state, even with no curry.

after game one.... yeah this has the making to get really ugly, fast

The way they let Golden State dominate the glass was unacceptable. If they're going to even sniff competitiveness in this series, they need to at least win the rebounding battle.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
JSeahawks":x4olh562 said:
peachesenregalia":x4olh562 said:
JSeahawks":x4olh562 said:
Up 11 going into 4th quarter.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand tied.

Yea, that didnt take long.

Maybe if the refs didnt gobble down greens johnson the game would of been out of hand allready. I am floored they actually called moving screens

The NBA refs are such a #%##% joke man. I always remember why I quit watching the NBA back when the refs screwed portland over against the Lakers with Shaq and Kobe

Not that the Blazers didnt completely fail in the 4th but my god...the calls in this game...

OP
OP
Atradees

Atradees

Reaction score
Valiant effort by a much less talented team. Portland had to shoot well to win this one. And Curry is coming back....oh my.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Atradees":rkxcdhit said:
Valiant effort by a much less talented team. Portland had to shoot well to win this one. And Curry is coming back....oh my.

If GS rushes him back that could be a FATAL mistake to a championship...They are up 2-0 they dont need to rush him back. Assuming they move on...They are going to need 100% ready to go curry

Uncle Si

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":1pbfug7w said:
Atradees":1pbfug7w said:

If GS rushes him back that could be a FATAL mistake to a championship...They are up 2-0 they dont need to rush him back. Assuming they move on...They are going to need 100% ready to go curry

Yeah they are now on gifted time with him. He can sit atleast Game 3 and probably Game 4 without it impacting how this series will play out.

OP
OP
Atradees

Atradees

Reaction score
We did play the Clippers tougher at home with their stars in there. We were better against Golden State. NBA teams shoot better at home. So there's that. A tiny ray of hope.

I was so frustrated that Lilliard and McCullom were completely unable to get their shots off when it counted.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
GS made the correct adjustment in the 4th quarter. They did what the Clippers did all series. They trapped Lillard on all ball screens, basically letting the screener (Plumlee) roll to the lane unguarded.

I've said it many times, but the Blazers are too one-dimensional. Everything comes from their pick and rolls with Lillard and McCollum. I can almost guarantee you that we will see GS trap the pick and roll the rest of the series and make someone other than Lillard and McCollum beat them.

I think Portland steals either game 3 or 4, but that's probably it. GS is just way better, even without Curry.