The Santa Clara 49ers implosion is imminent!

Laloosh

Reaction score
The irony of that stupid picture of his, is that "Beast Quake", you know, a game that was more than 2 years ago, required a lot of "fans" to register on seismographs.

TAB420

Reaction score
Laloosh":bkabzj5k said:
The irony of that stupid picture of his, is that "Beast Quake", you know, a game that was more than 2 years ago, required a lot of "fans" to register on seismographs.

When I read a post like his, It really makes me realize how much the Seahawks are in the heads of the Niner fans.

rideaducati

Reaction score
TAB420":27lzwto6 said:
Laloosh":27lzwto6 said:

When I read a post like his, It really makes me realize how much the Seahawks are in the heads of the Niner fans.

I applaud the accuracy and insight of his posts. He DOES make it difficult to refute all of his posts. :sarcasm_off:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":3ph6v5hg said:
Laloosh":3ph6v5hg said:
TAB420":3ph6v5hg said:
lvnginhwktwn":3ph6v5hg said:
Some of you forget I live here. If you don't see your "fans" disappearing like cockroaches when the light comes on, then you are blind homers.

Enjoy the opportunity to ridicule the 49ers and their fans this off season because next season I don't think you'll be laughing at anyone. I think the Hawks will have issues of their own and it won't anything to do with anyone but the Hawks.

We'll all have to wait and see. Personally, I'm going to enjoy the off season and the silence of the "1-2's" around the Sound.

Your team made it to 3 NFCC championships and a SB in three years straight, with nothing to show for it. Maybe we should start calling your fan base 0-3? We went to B2B Super Bowls and won one, Don't act like it's a sad thing. And don't tell me if you would have won SB47 it wouldn't have made those other NFCC loses a little less bitter.

You're letting him off the hook. He's making bold claims with nothing to back it up. Don't be distracted by the insults, make him explain his position. He can't and he knows it. The "1-2's" thing is his way of coping.

This is what I see when I read him trying to lob shells at Seattle:

[youtube]PJz_24n7VOo[/youtube]

This is what I see all over the Seattle area
That's funny coming from a fan of a team who's fanbase that will be going through their closets and dusting off their old Raider jerseys and wearing them around town, now that the rebuilding process in SC has begun.

TAB420

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":brhiolr8 said:
Laloosh":brhiolr8 said:
TAB420":brhiolr8 said:
lvnginhwktwn":brhiolr8 said:
Some of you forget I live here. If you don't see your "fans" disappearing like cockroaches when the light comes on, then you are blind homers.

Enjoy the opportunity to ridicule the 49ers and their fans this off season because next season I don't think you'll be laughing at anyone. I think the Hawks will have issues of their own and it won't anything to do with anyone but the Hawks.

We'll all have to wait and see. Personally, I'm going to enjoy the off season and the silence of the "1-2's" around the Sound.

Your team made it to 3 NFCC championships and a SB in three years straight, with nothing to show for it. Maybe we should start calling your fan base 0-3? We went to B2B Super Bowls and won one, Don't act like it's a sad thing. And don't tell me if you would have won SB47 it wouldn't have made those other NFCC loses a little less bitter.

You're letting him off the hook. He's making bold claims with nothing to back it up. Don't be distracted by the insults, make him explain his position. He can't and he knows it. The "1-2's" thing is his way of coping.

This is what I see when I read him trying to lob shells at Seattle:

[youtube]PJz_24n7VOo[/youtube]

This is what I see all over the Seattle area
You might won't to grap a couple, with the way the Niner's off season is going.

irocdave

Reaction score
Lol. Couple of the local niners fans taking it in the shorts. Remember, this stuff doesn't disappear when after hit post.

Local niner fans, you think nobody on this forum has experienced the heartbreak of bad teams? Do you really think the Hawk fan base hasn't experienced piss poor ownership and the decisions that come from it? Yet typical niner fans use their ignorance of the Hawks existence as an example of the fans commitment to the team? Karma man, that's all I can say. You love your team, that's really cool. You use past glory to prop up your love for the team, great. Yet, when the going gets tough, there's no introspective thought, just the same belligerent mentality enabled by the internet. Visit that cesspool of ninerdom called the webzone and see for yourself.

Morons, hypocritical idiots, yea, that what comes to mind for most sane people. Your preaching to the choir, yet you don't even know it. Long time Hawk fans have seen it all, niner fans under 50 YO haven't. Enjoy your well deserved karma and get the F off our current success wagon. We will be back to SW Alaska soon enough, if your half ways intelligent you will apply what's coming to your future opinions of other teams fans. There isn't a dam thing you can do about piss poor ownership, doesn't matter which team, even the all mighty niners.

The best years for the niners are over for the foreseeable future, even if your to stupid to see it coming. Remember, your posts aren't going anywhere. Hawk fans have accurately predicted what is happening in ninerville'e, started a couple of years ago. Ignorant niner fans have adamantly refuted these predictions and niner fans have been universally trounced with these predictions coming true.

Enjoy being a bottom feeding irrelevant team again niner fans. It's obvious to every NFL fan what's happening in ninerville , cant imagine why niner fans cant see what's coming.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":304g3hct said:

From last off season in the "the Santa Clara 49ers implosion is imminent" thread:

Posted by lvnginhwktwn:

I with Marv on this one. This is a waste of time arguing you're comparing apples to oranges. Do I think Seattle has the makings to be a dynasty, no. I think they had the opportunity the last three years including this one to win a couple of SB's but I think their window is going to close after this season, just like ours, at least for while. Next year they will be faced with some big decisions, keep or trade Lynch, is RW worth the money they will need to pay him next year. I think like us there will be Cap issue's and a shuffling of players that may make SB runs for either of our teams something we wont see for the next couple of years.

Keep in mind this was from last year when we were super bowl defending champs. I guess getting back to the super bowl represents a closing window unless your the Niners that is. LOL, again he makes his prediction and he will keep making it. Hey you never know some day he may actually be right but for now just like everyone of his other posts he is just looks dumb.

TAB420

Reaction score
RichNhansom":1zi45iub said:
lvnginhwktwn":1zi45iub said:

From last off season in the "the Santa Clara 49ers implosion is imminent" thread:

Posted by lvnginhwktwn:

I with Marv on this one. This is a waste of time arguing you're comparing apples to oranges. Do I think Seattle has the makings to be a dynasty, no. I think they had the opportunity the last three years including this one to win a couple of SB's but I think their window is going to close after this season, just like ours, at least for while. Next year they will be faced with some big decisions, keep or trade Lynch, is RW worth the money they will need to pay him next year. I think like us there will be Cap issue's and a shuffling of players that may make SB runs for either of our teams something we wont see for the next couple of years.

Keep in mind this was from last year when we were super bowl defending champs. I guess getting back to the super bowl represents a closing window unless your the Niners that is. LOL, again he makes his prediction and he will keep making it. Hey you never know some day he may actually be right but for now just like everyone of his other posts he is just looks dumb.

Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once and a while.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
RichNhansom":38y77r6a said:
lvnginhwktwn":38y77r6a said:

Posted by lvnginhwktwn:

LOL, I remember that. He'll say it every year hoping against hope it's true.

To his defense though he is basing it through the eyes of seeing how his team's crappy FO, and crappy ownership run things, while forgetting that John and Pete are the masters of working the cap and reloading instead of rebuilding.

Jville

Reaction score
The 49er implosion has run it's course. Events validated the 49er collapse so many saw coming. That includes the validation of media sources outside the so called "approved list". Events that reveal an independent accounting of what happened to the 49ers. In the process, the identity of "want-a-be" censors and message manipulators has been exposed and discredited.

IMO most of the residual noise and resulting blow back is generated by a small group who need a filtered reality and who insist on imprinting their designer reality on others. To those ends, their primarily purpose is to manipulate discussion toward a preferred version. It is an uncontrollable compulsion. A compulsion that compels a few to lurk in the background and monitor .net discussion.

I think it important to acknowledge that this small little group is not representative of fans in general nor do they specifically represent or speak on behalf of 49er fans.

OP
OP
seatownlowdown

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
Jville":2c7fyss8 said:
The 49er implosion has run it's course. Events validated the 49er collapse so many saw coming. That includes the validation of media sources outside the so called "approved list". Events that reveal an independent accounting of what happened to the 49ers. In the process, the identity of "want-a-be" censors and message manipulators has been exposed and discredited.

IMO most of the residual noise and resulting blow back is generated by a small group who need a filtered reality and who insist on imprinting their designer reality on others. To those ends, their primarily purpose is to manipulate discussion toward a preferred version. It is an uncontrollable compulsion. A compulsion that compels a few to lurk in the background and monitor .net discussion.

I think it important to acknowledge that this small little group is not representative of fans in general nor do they specifically represent or speak on behalf of 49er fans.

If I were a 49er fan, I'd want to know how far the rabbit hole goes...

[youtube]M7W2I9FGF9U[/youtube]

Marvin49

Reaction score
Popeyejones":2sz38692 said:
ptisme":2sz38692 said:
Thought you Seahawks fans would get a kick out of this:
http://www.acmepackingcompany.com/2015/ ... 9ers-grave

I have to say I MUCH prefer stuff like this to the condescending and patronizing alligator tears over "feeling bad" for the team or its fans.

Straightforward mockery is at least more sincere than the passive aggressive hokum of feigning sadness.

Pretty funny though that it appears to be coming from Packer fans. They might want to wait until they actually beat SF to throw dirt on the grave. :D

Laloosh

Reaction score
Marvin49":dijwkygz said:
Popeyejones":dijwkygz said:
ptisme":dijwkygz said:

I have to say I MUCH prefer stuff like this to the condescending and patronizing alligator tears over "feeling bad" for the team or its fans.

Straightforward mockery is at least more sincere than the passive aggressive hokum of feigning sadness.

Pretty funny though that it appears to be coming from Packer fans. They might want to wait until they actually beat SF to throw dirt on the grave. :D

You know, I've just got this feeling that SF is going to surprise people (including their own fans) and come flying out of the gate this year. I have very little knowledge of your younger players and have zero confidence in making a prediction either way but the sheer number of people who have already decided they'll be horrible almost makes me want to see them freak people out for a few weeks (just a few though).

We haven't seen any football played yet. As much as I love to give you guys a hard time, I can't start dancing just yet.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
^^^^ Yeah, I don't have too much hope for it, but not even as a fan and just for the trolling aspect of it, I'd find it pretty hilarious if the 9ers came out really strong next year.

That said even if does happen it will almost definitely get written off just as it did with the Cardinals last year (they started the season 9-1 and still nobody really took them that seriously -- myself included. Also worth saying that If they weren't down to CFL-level QB play due to injuries I think we all would have been wrong in not taking them seriously).

So, even if that happens I guess it will be kinda funny to watch 9ers fans get their swagger back only to get kicked back down again. :lol:

Jville

Reaction score
The implosion did deflate, in a big way, expectations for the 49ers. The table is now set for exceeding those reduced expectations. That is the silver lining for 2015 ..... that expectations have bottomed out and can now be exceeded and grown going forward.

I assume management feels better about their current state of affairs than they did a year ago this time. And in reality, they don't actually need to dominate and win it all this year to exceed expectations. An epic upset or two mixed in with good play will make 2015 a success ..... anything on top of that would be like extra gravy.

ptisme

Reaction score
Marvin49":2g4befur said:
Popeyejones":2g4befur said:
ptisme":2g4befur said:

You know as well as I the 49ers are no longer a problem for Green Bay or anyone else.

original poster

Reaction score
Expectations have certainly been lowered dramaticly which is no doubt a good thing for them, in reality they will definitely meet or exceed expectations. I'd love to hear from a genuine 49'ers fan what W/L ratio they expect this season.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
RichNhansom":1tc2yd82 said:
lvnginhwktwn":1tc2yd82 said:

Posted by lvnginhwktwn:

One of the worst posters on this site.

Latest posts