The Sidney Rizice Spizikes?

dunceface

Reaction score
I want to buy a pair of the Spizikes that Sidney Rice had on in the Rob Report video with my fantasy league winnings
but when you customize them on NikeID you cant get the elephant texture on the toe and heel cap
i dug around for a while but could only come up with an instagram pic of them
Tumblr m5xkwmPonc1qk50omo1 500
so im pretty sure they are custom and not available for sale but i wanted to check if anyone had any info on these
if i cant come up with anything i will probably just order these...
Tumblr mfzaifn9mC1qlkvaio1 r1 500
GO HAWKS!!!!

Shock2k

Reaction score
I have a graphic artist friend the air bursh those bitches up if you break him of some scriznatch for is ezzo.

OP
OP
dunceface

dunceface

Reaction score
Shock2k":3i8cmekt said:
I have a graphic artist friend the air bursh those bitches up if you break him of some scriznatch for is ezzo.

well i live in san diego so not sure if he would be dizzown to drizzive that far...

Timberhawk

Reaction score
Those are sick! I've checked some of the sites I know and haven't found more than you yet. I know a few Nike sneaker heads so let me ask them and get back to you if you have time. Being a bit of a shoe head I'm guessing as you have supposed that the Rice ones are custom. Your ID versions are awesome though. Weird they don't allow the Elephant Pattern from the three's to your point. You could call Nike ID maybe and ask?

Thanks for sharing. Now if they came out with some Hawk Five retros. Man those I'd cop for sure!

Anyway I'll keep you posted if I find out anything else. Good luck!

OP
OP
dunceface

dunceface

Reaction score
thanks man! i guess i could call and try
but if thats a no go im okay with the ones i cooked up haha
just wanted to see if i could get somethin w the official colors cuz they use "radiant green" on the NikeID site not "action green"

Timberhawk

Reaction score
Yeah it's close but nothing like the real thing. You've seen the Dunk Highs and Lows in the official Team colors I am sure. Those are sweet too, but yeah not Spizikes:)

OP
OP
dunceface

dunceface

Reaction score
Timberhawk":2wcps72y said:
Yeah it's close but nothing like the real thing. You've seen the Dunk Highs and Lows in the official Team colors I am sure. Those are sweet too, but yeah not Spizikes:)

yeah got a couple versions of those saved and on deck! haha

rideaducati

Reaction score
If you contact nike, I'm sure you could send them a photo of those and they would gladly take your money and send you a pair. The customized spizikes are $210.

Timberhawk

Reaction score
Sweet! Well no matter what you are going to look sharp and you'll be representing in style:). If I do find out anything I'll let you know ASAP.

OP
OP
dunceface

dunceface

Reaction score
@Sac I know it hurts to not have style, it's ok we still like you [patronizing sidehug]

Timberhawk

Reaction score
dunceface, my buddies all said, "They are up on ID now and that is the closest you will get." They are also stymied on why you can't get the Elephant on the ID's. Looks like that is your best bet right now.

Good luck!

Timberhawk

Reaction score
dunceface, my buddies all said, "They are up on ID now and that is the closest you will get." They are also stymied on why you can't get the Elephant on the ID's. Looks like that is your best bet right now.

Good luck!