The Tyler Lockett Touchdown Thread (2015)

Kamcussion

Reaction score
I took him last pick in my league this year... everyone called me a homer, now they are asking me if he is available...

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Focus on the blocking on that return for a second. That is something else we didn't see last year. I don't know if it is because coaches are emphasizing it this year or players finally have someone worth blocking for, but we haven't seen blocking production like that since Tate left.

The blockers make the runner and vice versa

- bsd

OP
OP
Laloosh

Laloosh

Reaction score
bigskydoc":2qicfm46 said:
Focus on the blocking on that return for a second. That is something else we didn't see last year. I don't know if it is because coaches are emphasizing it this year or players finally have someone worth blocking for, but we haven't seen blocking production like that since Tate left.

- bsd

You mean the punt? Can't possibly mean the KR lol.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
bigskydoc":1pioi1kd said:

- bsd

Also Lockett has no hesitation when he takes off, something that Bryan Walters didn't have. Look at when Lockett makes his cut and when the blocking happen. It's because of Lockett's vision that takes him where he knows the blocking is going to happen, he's good at setting up his blocks, which Bryan Walters didn't know how to do.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Hahaha. Yep, that KR was a thing of beauty. It is like Lockett said, "No blocking? No problem. I'll just take this one to the house by myself."

On th PR he does a beautiful job of settings up his blocks, knowing when to wait for the block to develop and when to just go for it because the blocker isn't going to make the block.

Lockett has some of the best downfield, whole field vision I have ever seen for a rook.

-bsd

A

Anonymous

hawknation2015":1qi9rtt3 said:
A little skip to my lou . . .

IOpbraN.gif

I'll probably get shelled for this, but does anyone see the teensie weensie little arm-tug on the way past that DB that puts his arms out of sync with his legs?

Or is that just the turbulence that caused that?

:34853_tinfoil:

Sac

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":2his4b9y said:
hawknation2015":2his4b9y said:
A little skip to my lou . . .

IOpbraN.gif

I'll probably get shelled for this, but does anyone see the teensie weensie little arm-tug on the way past that DB that puts his arms out of sync with his legs?

Or is that just the turbulence that caused that?

:34853_tinfoil:
Veteran savvy.

peppersjap

Reaction score
7 games including the pre-season and he has 4 returns for TD's, I highly doubt that has ever happened before? The kid id electric. I remember a ton of people question us trading up in the draft and giving up extra draft choices for him, looks like Schneider hit another homerun.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
Has there ever been anyone who has return kicks and punts for a total of 8 TDs in a season? At this rate he might as well get one every other game!

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
theincrediblesok":uh5jjaak said:
Has there ever been anyone who has return kicks and punts for a total of 8 TDs in a season? At this rate he might as well get one every other game!

Most combined punt and kick returns for touchdowns in a season is six.
Most punt return touchdowns in a season is four.
Most kick return touchdowns in a season is four.
Most combined punt and kick returns for touchdowns in a rookie season is five.
Most punt return touchdowns in a rookie season is four.
Most kick returns in a rookie season is four.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":23o9tv4h said:
theincrediblesok":23o9tv4h said:

Most combined punt and kick returns for touchdowns in a season is six.
Most punt return touchdowns in a season is four.
Most kick return touchdowns in a season is four.
Most combined punt and kick returns for touchdowns in a rookie season is five.
Most punt return touchdowns in a rookie season is four.
Most kick returns in a rookie season is four.

I think Tyler Lockett is that dude that will break all those record in his rookie year.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Who was it who said Lockett isn't fast? and this was after the preseason and first game!

Latest posts