The Tyler Lockett Touchdown Thread (2015)

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Smellyman":3rw3oxet said:
Who was it who said Lockett isn't fast? and this was after the preseason and first game!

But, Ummm, cuzzz, wellll, he aint 'get behind the D fast,' whatever that means, but that's the DEFINITIVE test of fast.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Will get a better GIF later . . .

GraveReasonableBluetonguelizard.gif

hawknation2015

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/ESPNNFL/status/668554346838302720[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/ESPNStatsInfo/status/668556036220039168[/tweet]

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
What I loved the most about this guy was the fact his celebrations honoured injured colleagues. The Lockette tie adjust and the Lynch handshake. I don't believe this was a coincidence.

ludakrishna

Reaction score
hawknation2015":233v1pp4 said:
Will get a better GIF later . . .

GraveReasonableBluetonguelizard.gif

My gosh, you watch the moves that DB and No E put and then compare it to Kearse on the outside :pukeface: the agility of those two can be seen on that play. He got pushed by a guy smaller than hip, yet we gave him the task to get away from Browner. :34853_doh:

OP
OP
Laloosh

Laloosh

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":10xrqz54 said:
What I loved the most about this guy was the fact his celebrations honoured injured colleagues. The Lockette tie adjust and the Lynch handshake. I don't believe this was a coincidence.

Didn't notice that. Very cool.

Updated OP with the two TDs from Sunday.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Laloosh":h33p93qk said:

This is a thing of beauty - the way he slowed down to adjust to this ball, catches it over his shoulder, protected it from the defender, and then beat him to the end zone.

Thanks for updating these, Laloosh. Good job!

Cartire

Reaction score
Laloosh, I dont know what it looks like for you, but it says the last time you edited your post was sept 28th, 8 times total. Thats obviously false. Maybe something for anguish to look at.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Cartire":30rxrv53 said:
Laloosh, I dont know what it looks like for you, but it says the last time you edited your post was sept 28th, 8 times total. Thats obviously false. Maybe something for anguish to look at.

There must be a limit on how many times you can update a time stamp edit.

bjornanderson21

Reaction score
So when do we bust out a double reverse for Locket to score a rushing TD?

Has a rookie EVER had a punt return TD, Kick return TD, receiving TD, and rushing TD?

Hell, let him throw a TD pass to Baldwin, not fair that Wilson is hogging all the TD passes...

titan3131

Reaction score
Offtopic but Laloosh do you have the ability to Gif the coleman 19 yard run?

Im under the assumpion he has the ability to be rb1 till marshawn gets back.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
brimsalabim":2cum7rkm said:
So this is what separation looks like... and wow.... that is a pocket Russ is throwing from..

Count down on some of those touchdowns. Russ is getting the ball out quickly because he knows where they'll be, because Bevell is finally calling plays that put receivers in good positions.

Kearse, for all I've maligned him, did a great job on underneath stuff against the Ravens, and that's what makes pockets easier to accomplish. Defenders are having to drop back into coverage, instead of commiting to blitz, because Bevell is flooding the flats and seams with receivers in ways that actually get them open.

Play-calling creates pockets, not just the OL itself.