The way too early record predictor poll

How many games will the Seahawks win in 2014?

• 13 or more

Votes: 79 40.1%
  • 10-12

Votes: 114 57.9%
  • 6-9

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Less than 6 (I'm a 49er fan)

Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
I really feel we can improve from last year, young players getting better, schemes evolving.
We will have a big bullseye on our backs, but this team eats adversity like fat chicks eat cheesecake.
I will be surprised if we lose more then two games, I think we truly are better then any team on our schedule. I call 15-1.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
SeaChase":3f7b2uxz said:
The Divorce will be the ultimate reason that Wilson will have a bad season. At what age do running backs usually decline? 28 is no spring chicken so I'll predict a 6-9 season as the strong defense will keep us in a lot of games.
Someone's been drinking the bong water ^^ (hint: there are 16 reg season games)
I hate to break this to you, but the reasons for divorces don't evolve overnight. RW and soon to be exwife were dealing with these issue's during last season, and THEY WON THE SUPERBOWL! I am not worried, the drama and crap is in the rearview mirror......... :th2thumbs:

olyfan63

Reaction score
I'm thinking 11-5, 12-4 is most likely. 13-3 would be overachieving. I think we win the NFC West again, by a game, at 12-4. I think San Fran gets knocked off a couple times in upsets. Rams beat them once, we beat them once, Cards beat them once, and then a couple out-of-division losses.

It won't be easy. Teams will be fired up to play us. They will be focused. Teams will be poring over film looking for holes. Our D will be mostly great, as usual, but it's possible that a couple beefy O-Line, strong running teams could have our number. We are built to stop the pass and the elite QB's. I'm thinking like KC in their beefy line and Okoye days, where they would just run all over us. Even so, the offense may be good enough to win those games for us.

The X factor is our offense. I think our offense has a more lights-out year. I think our O-Line sucks a lot less this year than last.
I think Russell is a worldbeater, without the relationship distractions. He'll have a great, focused year.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I understand Pete wanting to run a lot and have a conservative, turnover-averse offense with a young QB. I hope at this point, however, Pete decides that our defense is so damned great we can be riskier on offense and he just lets Russell play. Let's pass all day err' day and put up 50 every damned game. Let's show the world what we can do.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":aw6x42fl said:
I understand Pete wanting to run a lot and have a conservative, turnover-averse offense with a young QB. I hope at this point, however, Pete decides that our defense is so damned great we can be riskier on offense and he just lets Russell play. Let's pass all day err' day and put up 50 every damned game. Let's show the world what we can do.
I like it! :th2thumbs: 50-burgers for everyone! :lol:

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":11nst7gd said:
I seriously think that's where it's evolving to. Look at what they are attempting.

1. Resign Sidney
2. Hoping Finley is cleared
3. Signed CFL Rookie of the Year 6'5" fast enough...

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
11-5 but I'm very much a pessimist. I was still nervous at 29 zip in the SB.

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
With that tough stretch at the end for all of the NFC West, I think 11-5 takes the division.

Seahawks 11-5 (4-2 Div)
SF 10-6
AZ 9-7
Rams 8-8

I think we may lose in Carolina this time.
Split with the Niners.
1 more Divisional loss to either Rams or Cards.
& 2 more along the way that we "should" win.

Tokadub

Reaction score
I'm gonna stick with my original impression when I first analyzed our schedule. 14-2

Loss @ Carolina 10am
Loss @ San Francisco Thanksgiving Day primetime

That was my original impression and it's a pretty optimistic one with none of our irreplaceable players getting injured.

Our schedule does look a bit rough, with many winnable but challenging games on the road. If our offensive line doesn't greatly improve or if Harvin gets hurt we could lose several more games that's for sure.

SeaChase

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2obm7flp said:
SeaChase":2obm7flp said:
The Divorce will be the ultimate reason that Wilson will have a bad season. At what age do running backs usually decline? 28 is no spring chicken so I'll predict a 6-9 season as the strong defense will keep us in a lot of games.
Someone's been drinking the bong water ^^ (hint: there are 16 reg season games)
I hate to break this to you, but the reasons for divorces don't evolve overnight. RW and soon to be exwife were dealing with these issue's during last season, and THEY WON THE SUPERBOWL! I am not worried, the drama and crap is in the rearview mirror......... :th2thumbs:

I might be drinking the bong water but your the one who made the bong water dark. Because I said his personal issues might effect his play I'm trippin? You predict he will play well and predicted when his divorce issues started...but yeah I'm the one that's trippin. Nobody knows any of the details yet, she could have cheated on him two weeks ago for all we know or vice versa. The media wasn't all in his face asking him about his personal issues.

v1rotv2

Reaction score
I went 10-12 only because we are having to plug some new talent where some known talent was before. I have full confidence in JS/PC but I just have to see for myself how the new guys look. I will probably be changing my wag, and that's all it is, in the future.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
DYLcurry59":1w8yxlxj said:
Right now i'm saying 11

That's where I'm at right now.

The Niners aren't going anywhere, and both the Rams and Cards will be improved........so this division is going to be even more brutal than ever. Add in the fact that the 2nd half of our schedule is brutal, and I think 11-5 or 12-4 will win the division and/or wildcard spot.

sutz

Reaction score
12-4 is kind of my traditional prediction. ;)

The thing is, that number almost seems a bit low to me after last year. :)

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
I'm going with another 13-3 regular season.

We sweep STL and AZ..... going 5-1 in the Division.

Only losses are @ SD, @ Carolina and @ SF.