They don't even show the penalties

W

Welshers

They don't even bother showing the penalties anymore. A ticky tac holding literally changes the game by giving them a do over on the 2 pt conversion and fox doesn't even show it one single time. not only is it unreal it's also sketchy. is there an angle here???

JPatera76

Reaction score
They don't even bother showing the penalties anymore. A ticky tac holding literally changes the game by giving them a do over on the 2 pt conversion and fox doesn't even show it one single time. not only is it unreal it's also sketchy. is there an angle here???
I’ve always thought it was sketchy and suspicious they have never shown the ticky tack questionable calls. But on my PC replaying the play there was NO pi. NFL trying to keep it even and equivalent

OP
OP
W

Welshers

I’ve always thought it was sketchy and suspicious they have never shown the ticky tack questionable calls. But on my PC replaying the play there was NO pi. NFL trying to keep it even and equivalent
yep. "oh we didn't like the result. do the play over. Why? you don't get to see." bizzare they just get to redo plays whenever they want! Sad!

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Wow. That was a cluster f#%^ by these refs. They have been bad all game and then that? Wow! I’m surprised it went in our favor. What kind of makeup call will they try to pull out of their asses?

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
JFC you’re a broken record.

OP
OP
W

Welshers

JFC you’re a broken record.
this game has been horrendously officiated there have been bad calls against the lions as well. are you not watching the game? these are pro refs. people are putting real hard money on this. and getting robbed.

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
The hold that got declined also didn't happen. These refs are just terrible. They are flag happy as hell.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
this game has been horrendously officiated there have been bad calls against the lions as well. are you not watching the game? these are pro refs. people are putting real hard money on this. and getting robbed.
LOL. How dies that Work into your angle narrative?

OP
OP
W

Welshers

LOL. How dies that Work into your angle narrative?
seems to me like they were pushing hard for the over. there are all sorts of little lines and bets they are influencing. it's not just the simple win lose. either that or these are just absolutely incapable dog shit refs. never seen anything like it.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
seems to me like they were pushing hard for the over. there are all sorts of little lines and bets they are influencing. it's not just the simple win lose. either that or these are just absolutely incapable dog shit refs. never seen anything like it.
Lmao. So now the league and the networks are not just manipulating the games for a legacy team advantage but also in favor of the over for… reasons?

Every week is the worst regs in the history of reffing for you types. Seahawks would be 173-0 the last ten years if the refs and nfl weren’t biased against south Alaska!

OP
OP
W

Welshers

Lmao. So now the league and the networks are not just manipulating the games for a legacy team advantage but also in favor of the over for… reasons?

Every week is the worst regs in the history of reffing for you types. Seahawks would be 173-0 the last ten years if the refs and nfl weren’t biased against south Alaska!
wow you are really angry. Please tell me if you think this has been a well officiated game?

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
wow you are really angry. Please tell me if you think this has been a well officiated game?
Angry? No. Embarrassed by the incessant whining of my own fan base? Very. The first post I saw when I logged in was about not just the league but also the networks pushing their narrative onto the game. Obviously against Seattle who is the most hated team by the league. Plus now the refs are trying to affect the over/under for unknown reasons. Your response isn’t about any of those unhinged aspects, it’s a silly over simplified “dur you think refs good?!”

Latest posts