They don't even show the penalties

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
Yo
So you don't know. In other words, you are dumping on other peoples opinions that have just as much validity as yours. Yes indeed, wow
You realize that it’s universally accepted that those making accusations need to supply proof? If you want to claim one side is cheating, “you can’t prove they’re not cheating” is about 4th grade level debate.

morgulon1

Reaction score
I'm with Welshers on this. Regardless of angle or otherwise. This was a horribly officiated game.
The Lions were affected as well.

cymatica

Reaction score
Yo

You realize that it’s universally accepted that those making accusations need to supply proof? If you want to claim one side is cheating, “you can’t prove they’re not cheating” is about 4th grade level debate.

Not really. The point is officiating is completely awful for an organization with as much reach and $$ as the NFL. The reasons why it's so bad is speculation either way. Saying they blow calls on purpose has just as much validity as saying they flat out suck all the time. Why is that? Because it's just as ridiculous to think a multi-billion dollar organization with viewers all over the world wouldn't invest in better training and more $$ for officiating.

Either the NFL doesn't care about refs ruining their product, or they have some sort of interest in steering games. You have no proof either way, so it's all just an opinion.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
Not really. The point is officiating is completely awful for an organization with as much reach and $$ as the NFL. The reasons why it's so bad is speculation either way. Saying they blow calls on purpose has just as much validity as saying they flat out suck all the time. Why is that? Because it's just as ridiculous to think a multi-billion dollar organization with viewers all over the world wouldn't invest in better training and more $$ for officiating.

Either the NFL doesn't care about refs ruining their product, or they have some sort of interest in steering games. You have no proof either way, so it's all just an opinion.
Your “grasp” of debate skills rivals a few others that can’t pull a salient topic out of their rear ends. The burden of proof rests on the accuser. Saying “you can’t prove my accusation is false even though I have no proof of it” is childish.

cymatica

Reaction score
Your “grasp” of debate skills rivals a few others that can’t pull a salient topic out of their rear ends. The burden of proof rests on the accuser. Saying “you can’t prove my accusation is false even though I have no proof of it” is childish.
Your reading comprehension leaves something to be desired, because you completely missed the boat with your response. I clearly explained how either opinion, of why the officiating is bad, is just as valid as the other. Your "burden of proof rests on the accuser" doesn't apply at all with what I said.

Latest posts