They don't even show the penalties

cymatica

Reaction score
Lmao. So now the league and the networks are not just manipulating the games for a legacy team advantage but also in favor of the over for… reasons?

Every week is the worst regs in the history of reffing for you types. Seahawks would be 173-0 the last ten years if the refs and nfl weren’t biased against south Alaska!
The reasons behind the excessive bad calls don't really matter at this point, the fact that it's this bad is a problem.

OP
OP
W

Welshers

Angry? No. Embarrassed by the incessant whining of my own fan base? Very. The first post I saw when I logged in was about not just the league but also the networks pushing their narrative onto the game. Obviously against Seattle who is the most hated team by the league. Plus now the refs are trying to affect the over/under for unknown reasons. Your response isn’t about any of those unhinged aspects, it’s a silly over simplified “dur you think refs good?!”
dude put all that aside this has been one of the worst officiated games i've ever seen. both ways. also please note that i didn't say anything I just asked the question. It's an undeniable fact that there have been multiple game changing penalties that they never showed today. it's annoying no matter what you think. if they dont show us the penalty how can we know if it was legit or not?

maybe both the refs and coverage are just total dogshit.

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
Angry? No. Embarrassed by the incessant whining of my own fan base? Very. The first post I saw when I logged in was about not just the league but also the networks pushing their narrative onto the game. Obviously against Seattle who is the most hated team by the league. Plus now the refs are trying to affect the over/under for unknown reasons. Your response isn’t about any of those unhinged aspects, it’s a silly over simplified “dur you think refs good?!”
step back from the ledge. youre missing the whole point. it's been a poorly officiated game by any measure. we've had bad calls, so have the lions. R-E-L-A-X

cymatica

Reaction score
Certainly seems to matter to the persecuted crowd.
Why do you care if someone thinks they blow calls on purpose? You really don't know either way yet you feel compelled to dump on someone who has a different opinion on why the officiating sucks.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
step back from the ledge. youre missing the whole point. it's been a poorly officiated game by any measure. we've had bad calls, so have the lions. R-E-L-A-X
I’m not even talking about whether the refs are good or bad. It’s the incessant persecution complex that drives me nuts. Seems like every broadcast decision, scheduling decision, flag, and announcer commentary is “proof” of the shadow conspiracy. I agree, relax is needed, from the broken record conspiracy nuts.

cdn hawk fan

Reaction score
The last pass to Lockett, the receiver Goodwin almost gets tackled off the line and nothing. Our guys they barely touch a lions player and we get flagged.

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
I’m not even talking about whether the refs are good or bad. It’s the incessant persecution complex that drives me nuts. Seems like every broadcast decision, scheduling decision, flag, and announcer commentary is “proof” of the shadow conspiracy. I agree, relax is needed, from the broken record conspiracy nuts.
your self-awareness is nil

cymatica

Reaction score
You should avoid discussion forums if it bothers you that much

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
your self-awareness is nil
dude put all that aside this has been one of the worst officiated games i've ever seen. both ways. also please note that i didn't say anything I just asked the question. It's an undeniable fact that there have been multiple game changing penalties that they never showed today. it's annoying no matter what you think. if they dont show us the penalty how can we know if it was legit or not?

maybe both the refs and coverage are just total dogshit.
“Just asking questions” is a cheap way of trying to walk back when you get called out for something.

JPatera76

Reaction score
“Just asking questions” is a cheap way of trying to walk back when you get called out for something.
congrats because you disagree you’ve managed to derail and entire thread… where really all that was being said the overall the officiating in this game (and league wide) was utter shit.

And has been you can’t deny that. And if you are than your either blind my friend or choosing to ignore it

OP
OP
W

Welshers

go read my first post. I never said anything is certain. there is no way for any of us to ever know. But I certainly think something is up. Especially since legalized gambling.

but put all that aside as many people have said, the main point is that the officiating is terrible. we're free to speculate as to why because it's a discussion forum. more importantly it sucks and it hurts the game

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
congrats because you disagree you’ve managed to derail and entire thread… where really all that was being said the overall the officiating in this game (and league wide) was utter shit.

And has been you can’t deny that. And if you are than your either blind my friend or choosing to ignore it
I haven’t said a single thing about the quality of the reffing. Only about the shadow conspiracy persecution complex this fan base is infested with.

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
go read my first post. I never said anything is certain. there is no way for any of us to ever know. But I certainly think something is up. Especially since legalized gambling.

but put all that aside as many people have said, they main point is that the officiating is terrible. we're free to speculate as to why because it's a discussion forum. more importantly it sucks and it hurts the game
don't try to reason with the troll, or repeat yourself. he jumps to conclusions and posts without any thought

cymatica

Reaction score
I haven’t said a single thing about the quality of the reffing. Only about the shadow conspiracy persecution complex this fan base is infested with.
Do you know for a fact that the refs do it on purpose or not? Because if you don't, then you are just as bad if not worse than the 'conspiracy theorists' you rag on.

Latest posts