They're Getting Pressure on the QB

OP
OP
Fade

Fade

Reaction score
tersal":21fkysqu said:
Fade":21fkysqu said:
Via Joe Fann through 5 weeks the Seahawks rank 5th in total pressures. So as per the title they are getting pressure.

The Seahawks offense is not good enough on 3rd down to play ball control on offense, it would just lead to them punting more and scoring less, losing more games. They are an explosive offense, it's who they are.

I'm getting tired of fans solutions to the Seahawks problems is to put more on Wilson's plate.

How about Norton and Pete get the defense to play better and get their asses off the field on 3rd down?

Fade, fans opinions are what these sights are all about. There is more than one way to skin a cat. Finaly I am fairly certain the defense will improve. By the home stretch they will look much better.

Sure. I'm just pointing out the solution can't always be -> Russ just needs to be even better, he can carry even more. <-

He is playing at a ridiculously high level right now, like GOAT level right now. Most would even question if it is even sustainable, and they can barely scrape by, could be 3-2.

It would be nice if the others played, and in Norton's case coached better for a change. Wilson is currently carrying a historically bad defense, that doesn't have historically bad personnel. It's not hard to figure out what the problem is here.

If they would scheme up 3rd downs better, and pressed their corners consistently to take away the cheap stuff, problem solved. No, instead let's slow the game down and give Wilson only 8 possessions to score 31 points, instead of 11 possessions. He can handle it. Totally asinine. Fans can have opinions, but I'm going to run them through the logic filter and see if they checkout. This one doesn't.

tersal

Reaction score
Fade":1bplgeuw said:
tersal":1bplgeuw said:
Fade":1bplgeuw said:
Via Joe Fann through 5 weeks the Seahawks rank 5th in total pressures. So as per the title they are getting pressure.

The Seahawks offense is not good enough on 3rd down to play ball control on offense, it would just lead to them punting more and scoring less, losing more games. They are an explosive offense, it's who they are.

I'm getting tired of fans solutions to the Seahawks problems is to put more on Wilson's plate.

How about Norton and Pete get the defense to play better and get their asses off the field on 3rd down?

Fade, fans opinions are what these sights are all about. There is more than one way to skin a cat. Finaly I am fairly certain the defense will improve. By the home stretch they will look much better.

Sure. I'm just pointing out the solution can't always be -> Russ just needs to be even better, he can carry even more. <-

He is playing at a ridiculously high level right now, like GOAT level right now. Most would even question if it is even sustainable, and they can barely scrape by, could be 3-2.

It would be nice if the others played, and in Norton's case coached better for a change. Wilson is currently carrying a historically bad defense, that doesn't have historically bad personnel. It's not hard to figure out what the problem is here.

If they would scheme up 3rd downs better, and pressed their corners consistently to take away the cheap stuff, problem solved. No, instead let's slow the game down and give Wilson only 8 possessions to score 31 points, instead of 11 possessions. He can handle it. Totally asinine. Fans can have opinions, but I'm going to run them through the logic filter and see if they checkout. This one doesn't.

Thanks for the clarification I always enjoy your insights.