this game is all on Wilson!

HuskerHawk

Reaction score
SeahawkPQ":8p0cx49c said:
TwilightError":8p0cx49c said:
Wilson was a complete disgrace today. He should be so ashamed that he would give all his salary back. What a complete and utter joke of a franchise QB.

And this comes from me, one of his biggest fans as a player.

And Bevell, not using Rawls on those third and shorts.... What do we have to see for this guy to get the boot?
Clown
Pretty much.

TwilightError

Reaction score
Say what you want PQ but if he is above your critiscism after this performance, you are not seeing straight anymore.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
When you play a player like Russell Wilson is paid, you expect them to be the difference maker. Yes the defense had breakdowns in the second half, but the Seahawks also could not sustain any kind of offensive drives. At some point the Seahawks offense needs to do more than just hang around. In the fourth quarter the Seahawks had the ball three times, and had one first down. unacceptable.

Exittium

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":2l7lkvuj said:
dumbrabbit":2l7lkvuj said:
No, this game is not on Wilson, it's on Cary for that Flag towards the end of regulation.

Yeah it's all on one play. :sarcasm_on:
And its on Kam for blowing his assignment Twice on the same dude who got 2 tds ..

TwilightError

Reaction score
I respect the heck out of Wilson, without his magic we would still be ringless. But I have seen better performances from Blaine Gabbert than Wilson in the second half of this game. I give him all the credit when he deserves it but he is not above criticism if he soils his pants on the field.

Greenhell

Reaction score
Even Russ himself was quoted today as saying he needs to help the team by getting rid of the ball sooner. Guess he forgot.