This is how BIG the Bills/Packers game is (Seahawks related)

SeaMeat

Reaction score
Hawks go to the playoffs, or they don't.

I learned quite a few years ago that worrying about how they will reach the playoffs isn't worth the heart burn!

CANHawk

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":13ahe8g9 said:
hgwellz12":13ahe8g9 said:
ManBunts":13ahe8g9 said:
Largent80":13ahe8g9 said:
Bills have the D to make life miserable for the pack.

Uh, I have Eddie Lacy in my fantasy football championship. Could we maybe just let the Bills offense have a career day and their defense can stay out of it?

This right hhere is why I can't mess with FF. WTF.
Yeah it's one reason I quit playing FF.
FF is a cancer that's making fans stupid stat monkeys and ruining the NFL.

RunTheBall

Reaction score
ManBunts":2d38d06k said:
Largent80":2d38d06k said:
Bills have the D to make life miserable for the pack.

Uh, I have Eddie Lacy in my fantasy football championship. Could we maybe just let the Bills offense have a career day and their defense can stay out of it?
No one cares about your fantasy team, I hope you start Lacy and he has -15 yards rushing and 4 lost fumbles.

lukerguy

Reaction score
As far as I'm concerned, the Seahawks only true chance at repeating as champion is as a #1 or #2 seed. Obviously #1 seed would be much more favorable, but I still think we can go in to GB and win since we can run the ball and stop the run, and they struggle with both.

To me, it's all or nothing, first round bye and a home game in the divisional or no SB appearance. If we win out, I'm certain we will have a 1st round bye.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
lukerguy":3ozkyvrk said:
As far as I'm concerned, the Seahawks only true chance at repeating as champion is as a #1 or #2 seed. Obviously #1 seed would be much more favorable, but I still think we can go in to GB and win since we can run the ball and stop the run, and they struggle with both.

To me, it's all or nothing, first round bye and a home game in the divisional or no SB appearance. If we win out, I'm certain we will have a 1st round bye.
It wouldn't be that horrible to be the #5 seed given it will be matched up against whoever wins the NFCS and what's the difference between having to go to Lambeau in the divisional round or the championship game? You would still have to go there and the result will be the same (Seahawk win). I'd rather not face Dallas or Detroit of any teams actually in the playoff picture.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
We're not losing to Kaep, Lindley and Hill.. so the 11-5 fear is dead for me.

I would love HFA though.. love love love it.

Go Bills

lukerguy

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":2c8wejgs said:
lukerguy":2c8wejgs said:

It wouldn't be that horrible to be the #5 seed given it will be matched up against whoever wins the NFCS and what's the difference between having to go to Lambeau in the divisional round or the championship game? You would still have to go there and the result will be the same (Seahawk win). I'd rather not face Dallas or Detroit of any teams actually in the playoff picture.

I think we would still have an okay chance at #5, but I think the chances of a SB appears at #5 is like 20%, versus 40-60% as a 1 then 2.

I'm not afraid of Dallas or Detroit at home with a week to prepare with the 12's going crazy.

PackerBacker19

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":gbtq7nv9 said:
Green Bay isn't going to lose to the Bills. Not gonna' happen.

Honestly, I know several Packers fans(including myself) that feel somewhat uncertain about this game. Historically, the last five years the Packers have struggled against teams that generate pressure without blitzing while allowing their secondary to sit back in coverage. The Bills D is good. Maybe it's even somewhat close to Seattle, though not as good. If the Packers offense gets held anything is possible with our D. I still think the Packers will win, but it should be a good game.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
PackerBacker19":3ic6bcxh said:
SoulfishHawk":3ic6bcxh said:

Honestly, I know several Packers fans(including myself) that feel somewhat uncertain about this game. Historically, the last five years the Packers have struggled against teams that generate pressure without blitzing while allowing their secondary to sit back in coverage. The Bills D is good. Maybe it's even somewhat close to Seattle, though not as good. If the Packers offense gets held anything is possible with our D. I still think the Packers will win, but it should be a good game.

Thank you for your insight.

McGruff

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":13xqatgr said:
Hawks win out and they're in. 12-4 guys.

Hawks win out and GB loses just one . . . and near as I can tell we are the #1 seed.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":bd31vabb said:

Pehawk called it too. Good call.

Swedishhawkfan

Reaction score
CANHawk":1oi25i30 said:
This right hhere is why I can't mess with FF. WTF.
Yeah it's one reason I quit playing FF.[/quote]FF is a cancer that's making fans stupid stat monkeys and ruining the NFL.[/quote]

I love you CAN! :D

Latest posts