This is MVP Wilson,s team!

tersal

Reaction score
I started a post t last week Russ for MVP. Mixed results after today not an issue. No player in the league is carrying his unit like Wilson. With inconsistent though improving pass protection and almost no production from the running backs in the run game. Today against the Texans 17 carries for just 3 yards from the running backs Is there even an issue? For non football reasons some will post lame reasons why he should not receive the award though the stats speak for themselves. Unfortunately I doubt the media will award him for most likely for non football reasons.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
Seafan":3sgs770y said:
Watson a more legit MVP candidate.

I hope you're kidding

Watson has a better o-line, running game. He has Hopkins, Fuller, and a better offensive coordinator. He's great but not Russell Wilson great

OP
OP
T

tersal

Reaction score
Scorpion05":1ytzhfzj said:
Seafan":1ytzhfzj said:

I hope you're kidding

Watson has a better o-line, running game. He has Hopkins, Fuller, and a better offensive coordinator. He's great but not Russell Wilson great

Not yet for Watson though I wonder what the Texans record would be With
Watt and Mercilus playing.

Anthony!

Reaction score
Scorpion05":6ct6b8wy said:
Seafan":6ct6b8wy said:

I hope you're kidding

He is not, he would put the mascot ahead of Wilson or anyone as long as it is not Wilson. Despite the facts showing he is wrong.

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
Seafan":1yaxy3ld said:

Watson threw 3 picks including a pick 6.

Wilson had 482 yards passing/rushing...the team gained 479 net yards (6 yards lost on sacks, 3 net yards gained by not Russell Wilson.)

Seafan

Reaction score
XxXdragonXxX":1gma3748 said:
Seafan":1gma3748 said:

Wilson had 482 yards passing/rushing...the team gained 479 net yards (6 yards lost on sacks, 3 net yards gained by not Russell Wilson.)

There is no way RW would throw 4 TDs against the LOB.

Watson has a better QB rating including 19 TDs to RWs 15 despite playing fewer games. No way Bev lets RW win it. The Hawks can go a few games without RW TDs. He's not a legit candidate. Getting all excited about one game does not make RW a MVP candidate.

chris98251

Reaction score
Wilson is capable, but won't be recognized due to the type of roll he is required to play here.

Anthony!

Reaction score
chris98251":1u3hqsz6 said:
Wilson is capable, but won't be recognized due to the type of roll he is required to play here.

You mean making up 101% of the offense with no run game and oline that is hot and cold, that roll?

chris98251

Reaction score
Anthony!":3l2xtz0u said:
chris98251":3l2xtz0u said:

You mean making up 101% of the offense with no run game and oline that is hot and cold, that roll?

One game, you can't honestly think he is going to do that 20 weeks a season. 500 yards passing and 4 TD's.

So he is going to throw for 10,000 yards and 80 TD'S including playoffs, yeah that realistic.

Anthony!

Reaction score
Seafan":2mfe9gmn said:
XxXdragonXxX":2mfe9gmn said:
Seafan":2mfe9gmn said:

Watson has a better QB rating including 19 TDs to RWs 15 despite playing fewer games. No way Bev lets RW win it. The Hawks can go a few games without RW TDs. He's not a legit candidate. Getting all excited about one game does not make RW a MVP candidate.

Hmm so Watson has played fewer games, lets see Seahawks are 4-2 for 6 games. Houston is 3-4 for 7 games, remind me who has played fewer games again? IN your heist to bash Rw you misstated the number of games played. Which pretty much makes your whole post wrong.

Now that said lets look at those stats

Watson in 7 games has 1699 yards, 62% complt %, 19tds, 9 ints, for a 2.1 td/int ratio, 7.6 ypa, 102 Qb rating, he has #10 run game

Wilson in only 6 games has 2008 yards, 64% complt %, 15tds, 4 ints for a 3.75 td/int ratio, 7.85 ypa, and 98 qb rating and he has the #23 run game

HMm let's see Wilson ha splayed 1 less game and yet is either right there or ahead of Watson without the benefit of Watson's run game, but Watson is more of an MVP candidate than Wilson, Yeah right!!

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Anthony!":2xl9utrl said:
Seafan":2xl9utrl said:
XxXdragonXxX":2xl9utrl said:
Seafan":2xl9utrl said:

Hmm so Watson has played fewer games, lets see Seahawks are 4-2 for 6 games. Houston is 3-4 for 7 games, remind me who has played fewer games again? IN your heist to bash Rw you misstated the number of games played. Which pretty much makes your whole post wrong.

Watson in 7 games has 1699 yards, 62% complt %, 19tds, 9 ints, for a 2.1 td/int ratio, 7.6 ypa, 102 Qb rating, he has #10 run game

Wilson in only 6 games has 2008 yards, 64% complt %, 15tds, 4 ints for a 3.75 td/int ratio, 7.85 ypa, and 98 qb rating and he has the #23 run game

HMm let's see Wilson ha splayed 1 less game and yet is either right there or ahead of Watson without the benefit of Watson's run game, but Watson is more of an MVP candidate than Wilson, Yeah right!!

Seahawks are 5-2. 5+2=7.

Anthony!

Reaction score
chris98251":3ekcqtc5 said:
Anthony!":3ekcqtc5 said:
chris98251":3ekcqtc5 said:

One game, you can't honestly think he is going to do that 20 weeks a season. 500 yards passing and 4 TD's.

So he is going to throw for 10,000 yards and 80 TD'S including playoffs, yeah that realistic.

Nice try, that was not the point and you know it, you said the type of role he is required to play, well he has had 3 300+ yard games and one at 295 so that is 4 of the 6 at near 300 or more. He has had 3 games with 3 tds or more, so it appears he is at times being used like that and given 2 of those games were the last 2 you could easily argue that is what we will see, given there is no run game, and is oline is suspect although looking better.

Josea16

Reaction score
chris98251":1cnreqj5 said:
Anthony!":1cnreqj5 said:
chris98251":1cnreqj5 said:

Well, he better throw 300 yards minimum with 2-3 touchdowns per game given he is the entire offense.

OP
OP
T

tersal

Reaction score
chris98251":2360gjc5 said:
Anthony!":2360gjc5 said:
chris98251":2360gjc5 said:

No one is basing his candidacy over one game, I never said that when I started this post. Where are you getting that from.?
I am basing on the fact that no running back with 15 carries or more is averaging 3 yards carry save Carson who has not played the majority of this win streak. McKissic is at 4.2 13 for 54 sadly 30 on one carry against the no defense Colts. I am basing this on the season 100.4 QB rating 15 TD's against 4 interceptions. :ditto: This includes 3 dropped TD passes. . I am basing this despite below average pass protection this season and all his career. In short he is carrying the offense thus season the MVP. Really what player in the league is carrying his unit more. BTW I supported my case with facts.

Josea16

Reaction score
Seanhawk":2mg67lyd said:
Anthony!":2mg67lyd said:
Seafan":2mg67lyd said:
XxXdragonXxX":2mg67lyd said:

Seahawks are 5-2. 5+2=7.
AFTER TODAY. Try again.

chris98251

Reaction score
tersal":xvicn9td said:
chris98251":xvicn9td said:
Anthony!":xvicn9td said:
chris98251":xvicn9td said:

No one is basing his candidacy over one game, I never said that when I started this post. Where are you getting that from.?
I am basing on the fact that no running back with 15 carries or more is averaging 3 yards carry save Carson who has not played the majority of this win streak. McKissic is at 4.2 13 for 54 sadly 30 on one carry against the no defense Colts. I am basing this on the season 100.4 QB rating 15 TD's against 4 interceptions. :ditto: This includes 3 dropped TD passes. . I am basing this despite below average pass protection this season and all his career. In short he is carrying the offense thus season the MVP. Really what player in the league is carrying his unit more. BTW I supported my case with facts.

ummm Anthony!

Anthony!

Reaction score
Josea16":ldtn97td said:
Seanhawk":ldtn97td said:
Anthony!":ldtn97td said:
Seafan":ldtn97td said:

Seahawks are 5-2. 5+2=7.
AFTER TODAY. Try again.

hmm your right but the issue still remains you said Watson played one less game but he has not, so sorry point still made and RWs stats are still right there

Anthony!

Reaction score
chris98251":2f48h98g said:
tersal":2f48h98g said:
chris98251":2f48h98g said:
Anthony!":2f48h98g said:

ummm Anthony!

ahh no that is not what I was saying and you know itas I already outlined again, the point was your comment of not/ used that way, when he currently is being used that way, or did you forget the giants game also. the point is he is puting up the numbers and carrying this team with no run game and a suspect oline. This last game were he had :3-1: 101% of the offense was an example of him doing it. Your ridiculous 10000 yard comment was an attempt to distract from the fact he is doing it.