This is MVP Wilson,s team!

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Oh the obsession to defend Wilson at all costs by one individual is comical.

Here are quick easy stats.

Deshaun Watson

Games started: 6

TDs: 19

INTs: 8

YDs: 1699

RTG: 103.0

Russell Wilson

Games started: 7

TDs: 15

INTs: 4

YDs: 2008

RTG: 100.4

There is absolutely a case that can be made that Deshaun Watson is having a better year so far than Wilson. Doesn't mean RW isn't having a great year.

chris98251

Reaction score
Anthony!":31qd7eot said:
chris98251":31qd7eot said:
tersal":31qd7eot said:
chris98251":31qd7eot said:
One game, you can't honestly think he is going to do that 20 weeks a season. 500 yards passing and 4 TD's.

So he is going to throw for 10,000 yards and 80 TD'S including playoffs, yeah that realistic.

No one is basing his candidacy over one game, I never said that when I started this post. Where are you getting that from.?
I am basing on the fact that no running back with 15 carries or more is averaging 3 yards carry save Carson who has not played the majority of this win streak. McKissic is at 4.2 13 for 54 sadly 30 on one carry against the no defense Colts. I am basing this on the season 100.4 QB rating 15 TD's against 4 interceptions. :ditto: This includes 3 dropped TD passes. . I am basing this despite below average pass protection this season and all his career. In short he is carrying the offense thus season the MVP. Really what player in the league is carrying his unit more. BTW I supported my case with facts.

ummm Anthony!

ahh no that is not what I was saying and you know itas I already outlined again, the point was your comment of not/ used that way, when he currently is being used that way, or did you forget the giants game also. the point is he is puting up the numbers and carrying this team with no run game and a suspect oline. This last game were he had :3-1: 101% of the offense was an example of him doing it. Your ridiculous 10000 yard comment was an attempt to distract from the fact he is doing it.

Yeah he contributed, someone had to catch those damn balls though, the defense has had to support him also, where were these magic tricks the first few games of the season? As much as we have addressed it the O line has had some contributions as well, blanket statements of 101 percent of the offense is a misnomer.

Josea16

Reaction score
chris98251":343ne9py said:
Wilson is capable, but won't be recognized due to the type of roll he is required to play here.
Yeah, he's this generation Tony Aikman but WAY better. It's fine just do your thing Russ, please treat Ciara and your children right and ball out like today. I'm so happy so deal.

Anthony!

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":7iyl0xgx said:

Here are quick easy stats.

Deshaun Watson

Games started: 6

TDs: 19

INTs: 8

YDs: 1699

RTG: 103.0

Russell Wilson

Games started: 7

TDs: 15

INTs: 4

YDs: 2008

RTG: 100.4

There is absolutely a case that can be made that Deshaun Watson is having a better year so far than Wilson. Doesn't mean RW isn't having a great year.

except again Watson has played 7 games also an I was not putting Watson down, the statement was Watson was nor eof an MV candidate than Wilson and the number og games played was part of that which is wrong. Watson does have more Tds but also more ints an a lower td/int ratio, he has less yards, lower ypa, and lower complt% so well there you have it

Anthony!

Reaction score
chris98251":11hlnr6z said:
Anthony!":11hlnr6z said:
chris98251":11hlnr6z said:
tersal":11hlnr6z said:
No one is basing his candidacy over one game, I never said that when I started this post. Where are you getting that from.?
I am basing on the fact that no running back with 15 carries or more is averaging 3 yards carry save Carson who has not played the majority of this win streak. McKissic is at 4.2 13 for 54 sadly 30 on one carry against the no defense Colts. I am basing this on the season 100.4 QB rating 15 TD's against 4 interceptions. :ditto: This includes 3 dropped TD passes. . I am basing this despite below average pass protection this season and all his career. In short he is carrying the offense thus season the MVP. Really what player in the league is carrying his unit more. BTW I supported my case with facts.

ummm Anthony!

ahh no that is not what I was saying and you know itas I already outlined again, the point was your comment of not/ used that way, when he currently is being used that way, or did you forget the giants game also. the point is he is puting up the numbers and carrying this team with no run game and a suspect oline. This last game were he had :3-1: 101% of the offense was an example of him doing it. Your ridiculous 10000 yard comment was an attempt to distract from the fact he is doing it.

Yeah he contributed, someone had to catch those damn balls though, the defense has had to support him also, where were these magic tricks the first few games of the season? As much as we have addressed it the O line has had some contributions as well, blanket statements of 101 percent of the offense is a misnomer.

LOL yeah I get it when Wilson plays great its everyone else, when he plays bad its all him, we get it, thanks for reminding us.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Wilson is the whole offense, plays with a terrible line and we might have the worst running game in the league at the moment. He is easily a MVP candidate. As much as people complain about the Wilson supporters the Anti- Wilson crowd is worse. Enjoy the moment and enjoy Wilson he's going to be an all time great and you're going to miss it by being overly critical and trying to be contrarian.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

adeltaY

Reaction score
The stats look pretty similar, but when you take the run game into account, you can see that Wilson is performing with a worse supporting cast. Hopkins/Fuller are better than our WR corp, but I'd give us the edge in TEs. RB is no contest, absolutely none - Houston's are better.

The biggest difference IMO is that Watson has 8 picks and Wilson has 4. That's a huge difference. Watson put them into position to win the game but he also cost them the game with those turnovers. Boom/bust.

Tom Brady's the MVP in my books anyway and it isn't particularly close.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":39qduhji said:
Doesn't mean RW isn't having a great year.

Constantly trying to diminish his accomplishments "AT ALL COST" is horse-dung reasoning to his supporters/fans.
He's OBVIOUSLY had to play with a CRAP O-Line for several games, hits, hurries & sacks, a terrible Run support, a LOT of suspect Play-Calls....AND that's not just this season, but an injury laden season last year as well.
One can only imaging what his numbers would look like if he had a BETTER than bottom to the LEAGUE O-Line, an uninjured Carson to help make the Seahawks Offense better that a SINGLE FACET attack.
It's also pretty clear that Wilson is bailing out Bevell & Cable with his extraordinary athleticism.
IF, thirty yards of run from RW today dwarfs the rest of our RB's total combined yards, ya got to take your hat off to the guy.

Josea16

Reaction score
Shit OL going on 3 years minimum honey. We get a steady diet of Brady, Ryan, Rodgers and now Watson. Russell beats them all all when it counts. Being elite makes trolls multiply and regular posters straight jealous.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
scutterhawk":343s2v0h said:
seahawkfreak":343s2v0h said:
Doesn't mean RW isn't having a great year.

Constantly trying to diminish his accomplishments "AT ALL COST" is horse-dung reasoning to his supporters/fans.
He's OBVIOUSLY had to play with a CRAP O-Line for several games, hits, hurries & sacks, a terrible Run support, a LOT of suspect Play-Calls....AND that's not just this season, but an injury laden season last year as well.
One can only imaging what his numbers would look like if he had a BETTER than bottom to the LEAGUE O-Line, an uninjured Carson to help make the Seahawks Offense better that a SINGLE FACET attack.
It's also pretty clear that Wilson is bailing out Bevell & Cable with his extraordinary athleticism.
IF, thirty yards of run from RW today dwarfs the rest of our RB's total combined yards, ya got to take your hat off to the guy.

Please do not misinterpret my view on Wilson. I think RW is an awesome QB and am very thankful that he is on our team. Before he came here it seemed unfair that our organization had not gotten a premier QB. We have him now. K? All I said is that there is a reasonable argument that Watson has had a better season than Wilson this year. Doesn't mean I side with it.

I was merely mocking the insistent defense a certain poster does and how said poster will defend Wilson at any cost no matter what the situation and or discussion is.

Argument: "Russell Wilson leaves skid marks in his drawers, that is nasty (Ciara tweeted it (not really))."

Defender at all costs: "He is not nasty, what Russell is doing is trying to conserve the environment by using less toilet paper and conserving trees. Not only that, it saves time so Wilson can spend more time on being a better QB."

themunn

Reaction score
You can see a clear disparity between the first 2 games of the season and the 5 games since.

First 2 games - 178 YPG, 56% completion percentage, 0.5TDs per game 0 INTs

Next 5 games - 330 YPG, 66 completion percentage, 2.8 TD per game, 0.8 INTs per game.

He's started the pace he had at the end of 2015 around 7 games earlier than he did then, if he keeps it up then he'll be the front runner IMO.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Anthony is just here to defend Russell from the ass hat posters that come here to deride him even after a performance like this one.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Beast, Leader, Champion. I bet it's gonna' hurt for people to admit how incredible he is. Not that many will.