This is the most pessimistic Take

morgulon1

Reaction score
I wouldn't call it more optimistic, rather more realistic than what many perceived.

I think I might have posted this in another thread, and if so, I apologize for the redundancy. But here's my expectations for the season:

Week 1 vs. the Rams: W
Week 2 at Detroit: L
Week 3 vs Carolina: W
Week 4 at NY Giants: L
Week 5 Bye
Week 6 at Bengals: L
Week 7 vs. Cards: W
Week 8 vs. Browns: W
Week 9 at Baltimore: L
Week 10 vs. Commanders: W
Week 11 at LA Rams: W
Week 12 vs. Niners: L
Week 13 at Dallas: L
Week 14 at Niners: L
Week 15 vs. Eagles: L
Week 16 at Titans: W
Week 17 vs. Steelers: W
Week 18 at Cards: W

Final record: 9-8. Divisional finish: 2nd in NFC West. Playoffs: Wild card, 7th seed.

I'm still sticking with those predictions, so that would drop my forecast to 8-9 and missing the playoffs.
Looking at the schedule, this could get shitty real quickly. At this moment I'm thinking
6-11. I hope I'm wrong and not being a lil biznatch. Look at the roster , guys who are supposed to be big time difference makers can't or won't play, guys expected to emerge are MIA. I just want them to play better .

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I wouldn't call it more optimistic, rather more realistic than what many perceived.

I think I might have posted this in another thread, and if so, I apologize for the redundancy. But here's my expectations for the season:

Week 1 vs. the Rams: W
Week 2 at Detroit: L
Week 3 vs Carolina: W
Week 4 at NY Giants: L
Week 5 Bye
Week 6 at Bengals: L
Week 7 vs. Cards: W
Week 8 vs. Browns: W
Week 9 at Baltimore: L
Week 10 vs. Commanders: W
Week 11 at LA Rams: W
Week 12 vs. Niners: L
Week 13 at Dallas: L
Week 14 at Niners: L
Week 15 vs. Eagles: L
Week 16 at Titans: W
Week 17 vs. Steelers: W
Week 18 at Cards: W

Final record: 9-8. Divisional finish: 2nd in NFC West. Playoffs: Wild card, 7th seed.

I'm still sticking with those predictions, so that would drop my forecast to 8-9 and missing the playoffs.

Brother, I feel you’re being a bit optimistic At 8. I believe 6 or 7 wins to be more realistic, though perhaps optimistic in itself.

RiverDog

Reaction score
Brother, I feel you’re being a bit optimistic At 8. I believe 6 or 7 wins to be more realistic, though perhaps optimistic in itself.

Yeah, I can see where some would think that I'm being optimistic.

At this point, the 8 W's on our schedule, striking the first Rams game, that I have us winning are Car, Azx2, Cle, LAR, Wash, Ten, and Pitt. Of those, there are two that I can see us losing to, which includes the Rams away game and the Browns at home. The Browns looked great upsetting the Bengals. But....the weather conditions were horrible, Burrow was hurt, it was just one game, and we get them at home. We get our 2nd game with the Rams late, and by then, I think they're out of contention, Stafford is hurt/benched, and they've mailed it in.

Anyway, it's just my guess, and I reserve the right to change my opinion.

Dvl Dug

Reaction score