This Rams fan says please beat the Cheatriots!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
IndyHawk":3cd12kg9 said:
This is kind of funny,a Pats fan fighting Steeler and a Ram fan in our forum..I understand why but here .. :snack:
Because they feel insecure and guilty because their team cheats and feel a need to troll other boards to see what's being said about them.

HawkFan72":3cd12kg9 said:
We underestimated just how much the Patriots are universally hated.
Yes you did.

rideaducati

Reaction score
TBtoRG":1q2xm4cr said:
Rex":1q2xm4cr said:
TBtoRG":1q2xm4cr said:
Rams fans still bitter about our completely legitimate victory over them 13 years ago.

You mad bro?

Sure. You bet. Rams were robbed. There wasnt anything legitimate about that post season for the Cheatriots. From the Tuck Rule to the THEFT of XXXVI the fix was in. It would be quite funny to see the officials finally turn against the Cheatriots.

Tuck Rule had nothing to do with the Pats. It was a rule that had been called several times that season.

Learn what theft means, sweetie.

That rule had NEVER been called prior to that game.

chris98251

Reaction score
bradynumber4":242y9ba8 said:
Stealer fans still accusing others of doing what they do best (cheating).

Actually the Steelers didn't cheat, the Refs just were biased, the Patriots go out of their way to circumvent rules and bend them to a breaking point seeking an advantage to offset the lack of coaching and or skillset of there players.

byau

Reaction score
This reminds me of a comedy bit where an audience member heckled the comedian, and another audience member heckled the first one - and it got slightly out of control and the comedian guy is like "What the heck is going on? "

Funny stuff

By the way, I believe the 49ers fans as a whole are also cheering against the Patriots because they do not want Brady to have more ammo in the Brady vs Montana talk.

Astounding ....

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
chris98251":2fkpq13p said:
Actually the Steelers didn't cheat, the Refs just were biased, the Patriots go out of their way to circumvent rules and bend them to a breaking point seeking an advantage to offset the lack of coaching and or skillset of there players.
I'll put it this way. Just food for thought, in the AFC we see the cheating bastiges from New England more often than you do.
IF you believe that The Rogmeister and the league fix games vis a vis favoritism from the refs, and the opinion of many of you regarding SB XL indicates that a lot of you do...would The Rogmeister prefer that the Seahawks win two SB's in a row (which hasn't been done for a while) or engineer a post-Spygate post-Deflategate win for his marquee team with which he is tight buds with the owner to try and remove the taint of cheating? What Would Roger Do? Just sayin'....

"When they really are out to get you, paranoia is just right thinking." -- Dr. Johnny Fever

Good luck in the SB.

bostonhardo

Reaction score
Rex":10853gs3 said:
Sure you guys will get a terrible case of overinflated egos but I can't stand to think that the thieving trash Cheatriots steal another super bowl. Watch out for their forever accomplices the "officiating crew" who will refuse to call penalties in order to take away your strength on offense. A good heads up will be how the Seahawks are portrayed on the pre-game shows the day of the super bowl. If the Seahawks are portrayed as a brooding dominant force, watch out! The officials are going to screw you every which way possible! Win, just win! Do it!

(For any of my Rams brethren who after reading this have a problem with my request I say pull your head out of your butt its the effin CHEATRIOTS! 13 years of this crap is enough!)

HaHaha!!!! loser!

bostonhardo

Reaction score
HawkFan72":21wvb0as said:
Nog":21wvb0as said:
Is that me or a lot of opposite fans are wishing us to win? That's something kinda overwhelming lol

LOL you can only hope that some day you are hated like we are. It's a blast!

OP
OP
R

Rex

Reaction score
bostonhardo":2e6q0w9d said:
Rex":2e6q0w9d said:
Sure you guys will get a terrible case of overinflated egos but I can't stand to think that the thieving trash Cheatriots steal another super bowl. Watch out for their forever accomplices the "officiating crew" who will refuse to call penalties in order to take away your strength on offense. A good heads up will be how the Seahawks are portrayed on the pre-game shows the day of the super bowl. If the Seahawks are portrayed as a brooding dominant force, watch out! The officials are going to screw you every which way possible! Win, just win! Do it!

(For any of my Rams brethren who after reading this have a problem with my request I say pull your head out of your butt its the effin CHEATRIOTS! 13 years of this crap is enough!)

HaHaha!!!! loser!

CHEATER. Enjoy your legacy inside the incestuous confines of Bean Town because everywhere else celebrates your karmic comeuppance this sunday and beyond. :0190l:

byau

Reaction score
Rex":2qpxpyse said:
bostonhardo":2qpxpyse said:
Rex":2qpxpyse said:

HaHaha!!!! loser!

CHEATER. Enjoy your legacy inside the incestuous confines of Bean Town because everywhere else celebrates your karmic comeuppance this sunday and beyond. :0190l:

Giphy

tailgater

Reaction score
rideaducati":11or0o7m said:
TBtoRG":11or0o7m said:
Rex":11or0o7m said:
TBtoRG":11or0o7m said:
Rams fans still bitter about our completely legitimate victory over them 13 years ago.

You mad bro?

Sure. You bet. Rams were robbed. There wasnt anything legitimate about that post season for the Cheatriots. From the Tuck Rule to the THEFT of XXXVI the fix was in. It would be quite funny to see the officials finally turn against the Cheatriots.

Tuck Rule had nothing to do with the Pats. It was a rule that had been called several times that season.

Learn what theft means, sweetie.

That rule had NEVER been called prior to that game.

Incorrect. It was called plenty of times, just not in the same circumstance. The Pats were on the wrong end of one of those calls that same season against the Jets, with Vinny Testaverde under center for the Jets.

OP
OP
R

Rex

Reaction score
HawksSoc":3r28ymec said:
This whole thread is so bizarre...

:snack:

Not if you watch XXXVI and witness how the Cheatriots were aided and abetted in that theft by the officials. I hope you won't experience the same this sunday.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
HawksSoc":2h8wso5r said:
This whole thread is so bizarre...

:snack:
Fans of the 30 other teams not in the SB will all be rooting for your team to win. Here in Pittsburgh we feel that the cheating Pats** kept us out of two SB's and we hate them more than any other team, division rival Ravens are a close second. I used to travel through NY state a lot, listening to different sports stations, and I assure you that no one, and I mean NO ONE, hates the Pats** more than BillsFan does. They have to face the cheating bastiges from New England twice a year.

Largent80

Reaction score
bostonhardo":1g3qsgg0 said:
HawkFan72":1g3qsgg0 said:
Nog":1g3qsgg0 said:
Is that me or a lot of opposite fans are wishing us to win? That's something kinda overwhelming lol

LOL you can only hope that some day you are hated like we are. It's a blast!

Your supposed "blast" will end when the Hawks BLAST your team.

bostonhardo

Reaction score
Rex":ycwi2mid said:
bostonhardo":ycwi2mid said:
Rex":ycwi2mid said:

HaHaha!!!! loser!

I will enjoy every second of my team playing in another SB while the loser Rams struggle to field a 500 team. Will you still root for the Rams when they move back to LA where they belong and leave your second rate city without a team again. :D

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
HawkFan72":2l0aupg8 said:
Nog":2l0aupg8 said:

We underestimated just how much cheating is universally hated.

If spygate never happened, if deflategate never happened, the Patriots would only face the boilerplate jealousy-based resentment. When all their success is questionable because of multiple sweeping cheating schemes, it's impossible to differentiate the hate for cheating in general and the hate for Bill Belichick's Patriots. They are now synonymous.

bostonhardo

Reaction score
HawkAroundTheClock":175iqlxo said:
HawkFan72":175iqlxo said:
Nog":175iqlxo said:

If spygate never happened, if deflategate never happened, the Patriots would only face the boilerplate jealousy-based resentment. When all their success is questionable because of multiple sweeping cheating schemes, it's impossible to differentiate the hate for cheating in general and the hate for Bill Belichick's Patriots. They are now synonymous.

hey big guy how much do you hate Petey carroll for cheating at USC?

-The Glove-

Reaction score
bostonhardo":2x8zuqa7 said:
HawkAroundTheClock":2x8zuqa7 said:
HawkFan72":2x8zuqa7 said:
Nog":2x8zuqa7 said:

hey big guy how much do you hate Petey carroll for cheating at USC?
Curious... How did he cheat?

bostonhardo

Reaction score
hey big guy how much do you hate Petey carroll for cheating at USC?[/quote]
Curious... How did he cheat?[/quote]

Do a little research on Reggie Bush and the NCAA sanctions. Just be consistent. You can't claim BB should know everything about the PSI of footballs and then say Pete knew nothing about hundreds of thousands of dollars illegally going to Bush's family. Be a big boy. They all get away with whatever they can. I don't hold anything against Pete but this holier than thou crap is nauseating.

Spygate was crap and Deflategate is even worse. Spygate was Roger flexing his new muscles. They were NOT punished for taping. They were punished for taping from the sidelines. Are you going to tell me that had more of an effect on the game than the Broncoes and Niners circumventing the cap? I call BS.

Bunch of whining crybabies in St. Louis and Pittsburgh. Please you Hawk fans don't join in.

Status
Not open for further replies.