This Rams fan says please beat the Cheatriots!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Funny how the Patriots Super Bowl run suddenly ended when they got popped for filiming opposing coaches. All three of their SB vicories were by three points. Would they even win ONE if they hadn't been cheating? How else are they cheating? This team soils the NFL. I'm sorry Patriots fans--I'm a Hawk fan, I know how it feels.

bostonhardo

Reaction score
Lords of Scythia":1lpvd0g1 said:
Funny how the Patriots Super Bowl run suddenly ended when they got popped for filiming opposing coaches. All three of their SB vicories were by three points. Would they even win ONE if they hadn't been cheating? How else are they cheating? This team soils the NFL. I'm sorry Patriots fans--I'm a Hawk fan, I know how it feels.

Well said. it's an embarrassment to the NFL. To allow a team to dominate the league for so long by simply cheating is wrong. I don't know about you but as an American I am disgusted. While were at it those damn SF SB wins are out too. I heard rumors that DiBartolo was screwing with the salary cap not to mention his ties to organized crime. And another thing let's put a big asterisk next to horse face Elways two SB wins. Seems they promised him money after he retired to control the cap. Steelers in the 70s. No stinking way. if those dudes weren't on roids then I'm Lyle Alzado.

Go Hawks and the American way!!!

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Thats so stupid it just destroys the credibilty of people defending Belichick and Brady.

bostonhardo

Reaction score
Lords of Scythia":67112u19 said:
Thats so stupid it just destroys the credibilty of people defending Belichick and Brady.

I hate to disagree with a Lord but those people have zero credibility to start.

bradynumber4

Reaction score
Lords of Scythia":1t0ta8lr said:

Yeah I mean since then they've been so shit they've only managed to get to another 3 Suprbowls. But at least with no adderall

bostonhardo

Reaction score
bradynumber4":2kd1tja2 said:
Lords of Scythia":2kd1tja2 said:

Yeah I mean since then they've been so shit they've only managed to get to another 3 Suprbowls. But at least with no adderall

yea right. Next thing your gonna bring up is that they won 18 straight and were perhaps the greatest catch in SB history from going 19-0. I'd say bullshit if you did.

Laloosh

Reaction score
bostonhardo":2db6v0ni said:
Lords of Scythia":2db6v0ni said:

Well said. it's an embarrassment to the NFL. To allow a team to dominate the league for so long by simply cheating is wrong. I don't know about you but as an American I am disgusted. While were at it those damn SF SB wins are out too. I heard rumors that DiBartolo was screwing with the salary cap not to mention his ties to organized crime. And another thing let's put a big asterisk next to horse face Elways two SB wins. Seems they promised him money after he retired to control the cap. Steelers in the 70s. No stinking way. if those dudes weren't on roids then I'm Lyle Alzado.

I've just gotta ask... is there a point at which the mods (looking at you, Sac) look at these wonderful Patriots fans' post history and decide that they're just too stupid to be here?

I'm all for reading some good trolling but they're terrible at it.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
bradynumber4":2gttt5sq said:
Stealers first 4 superbowls were due to steroids and the last two due to the refs handing them the game. Even one of your own fans in Steeler nation has posted up links to yet another doctor linked with sterioids this cheating franchise. So we can speculate, without evidence admittedly, the stealers were juiced in superbowl 40 and 43. So cheating with drugs and the officials. Disgraceful.
How many times do I have to tell you that steroids were not illegal in the 70's? Give me a number.
After steroids were illegal no Steeler has tested positive since Terry Long about 15 years ago.
There was no evidence that the doctor gave steroids to any Steeler. He was not the team doctor, he was only on their list of physicians and was removed after he was found illegally selling steroids. Anyway, that was posted by a Pats** troll and not one of our fans.
Frankly the Steelers COULD use some steroids because they haven't been good for going on four years now.

bradynumber4

Reaction score
Laloosh":2k1ddkz6 said:
bostonhardo":2k1ddkz6 said:
Lords of Scythia":2k1ddkz6 said:

I've just gotta ask... is there a point at which the mods (looking at you, Sac) look at these wonderful Patriots fans' post history and decide that they're just too stupid to be here?

Oh wait, you have to accept the pats cheat and no other team does or has done or you're a troll.

bradynumber4

Reaction score
Largent80":18y03p2f said:
The excuses run OUT Sunday night. And with it, all the defense of all of the shinanigans.

If the pats lose, and it is an if, we won't accuse the Seahawks of being cheats (even though there are allegations of PED's). However the Pats beat the Seahawks and you know how it's gonna go with Seahawks fans.

bradynumber4

Reaction score
Ron Burgundy":3jkv1v0q said:
bradynumber4":3jkv1v0q said:
Stealers first 4 superbowls were due to steroids and the last two due to the refs handing them the game. Even one of your own fans in Steeler nation has posted up links to yet another doctor linked with sterioids this cheating franchise. So we can speculate, without evidence admittedly, the stealers were juiced in superbowl 40 and 43. So cheating with drugs and the officials. Disgraceful.
How many times do I have to tell you that steroids were not illegal in the 70's? Give me a number.
After steroids were illegal no Steeler has tested positive since Terry Long about 15 years ago.
There was no evidence that the doctor gave steroids to any Steeler. He was not the team doctor, he was only on their list of physicians and was removed after he was found illegally selling steroids. Anyway, that was posted by a Pats** troll and not one of our fans.
Frankly the Steelers COULD use some steroids because they haven't been good for going on four years now.

Neither was spying illegal before 2006. Then again no evidence of that even happening.

Laloosh

Reaction score
bradynumber4":11khebhu said:
Laloosh":11khebhu said:
bostonhardo":11khebhu said:
Lords of Scythia":11khebhu said:

Oh wait, you have to accept the pats cheat and no other team does or has done or you're a troll.

No, you don't have to accept it. You just have to be more interesting if you're going to troll or camp out in threads and try to derail them or convince others to stick their head in the sand like you have.

The single thread created by a Patriots fan on this board is a poor attempt at trolling and the rest of you are in this thread playing grab ass with one another in an attempt to derail. If you want to slap your wangs on one another's forehead, use the PM system. We don't all have to read it.

bradynumber4

Reaction score
Laloosh":27c1emgf said:
No, you don't have to accept it. You just have to be more interesting if you're going to troll or camp out in threads and try to derail them or convince others to stick their head in the sand like you have.

The single thread created by a Patriots fan on this board is a poor attempt at trolling and the rest of you are in this thread playing grab ass with one another in an attempt to derail. If you want to slap your wangs on one another's forehead, use the PM system. We don't all have to read it.

So anybody who disagrees with your deranged opinions on life is a troll? Okay I got you.

Laloosh

Reaction score
bradynumber4":1cisudfk said:
Laloosh":1cisudfk said:

So anybody who disagrees with your deranged opinions on life is a troll? Okay I got you.

Apparently you don't "got me"... you missed the point entirely.

OP
OP
R

Rex

Reaction score
bradynumber4":3bxcxwcu said:
Largent80":3bxcxwcu said:
The excuses run OUT Sunday night. And with it, all the defense of all of the shinanigans.

If the pats lose, and it is an if, we won't accuse the Seahawks of being cheats (even though there are allegations of PED's). However the Pats beat the Seahawks and you know how it's gonna go with Seahawks fans.

Not just Seahawks fans, the rest of the leagues fans that spend their money on the NFL expecting it to be honest sport. Cheatriots shouldn't be playing this sunday.

bostonhardo

Reaction score
Laloosh":1x3nfqri said:
bradynumber4":1x3nfqri said:
Laloosh":1x3nfqri said:

Apparently you don't "got me"... you missed the point entirely.

Good point Laloosh. Let's talk intelligent football. Do you think Lynch will improve on his career 3.7 YPC and 53 YPG with only 1 touchdown in 6 games against the Pats? or do you think BB gameplans so well against him that Wilson will win the game for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.