This Rams fan says please beat the Cheatriots!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bostonhardo

Reaction score
gargantual":wzglvxmn said:
This attitude of "Everyone does it, so it's alright then" is just despicable. Is that what they teach their children?

They sound like perfect candidates for the Senate Ethics Committee.

Does Shermie pump PEDs into his kids?

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
bostonhardo":1smhuqr8 said:
gargantual":1smhuqr8 said:
This attitude of "Everyone does it, so it's alright then" is just despicable. Is that what they teach their children?

Don't know, considering he's never been suspended. You should ask your three time violator Browner.

HawkMeat

Reaction score
bostonhardo":35qq4j11 said:
gargantual":35qq4j11 said:

Your IQ points are leaking out with every post...

bostonhardo

Reaction score
HawkMeat":1ocz1lgu said:
bostonhardo":1ocz1lgu said:
gargantual":1ocz1lgu said:

Yes...yes. Adirol. Sad you fall for it hook line and sinker. Get some sun.

gargantual

Reaction score
bostonhardo":37atr141 said:
HawkMeat":37atr141 said:
bostonhardo":37atr141 said:
gargantual":37atr141 said:

Nah, we have to sacrifice a goat if the sun comes out here in the PNW.

bostonhardo

Reaction score
Yes...yes. Adirol. Sad you fall for it hook line and sinker. Get some sun.[/quote said:
Nah, we have to sacrifice a goat if the sun comes out here in the PNW.
[/quote][/quote]

Ha...tell you what. If your ever in Boston let me know and well have a few frosties.

bradynumber4

Reaction score
Rex":1m8phegt said:
bradynumber4":1m8phegt said:
Sgt. Largent":1m8phegt said:
bradynumber4":1m8phegt said:
Seahawks players taking PED's this past year on the otherhand...

Are you really going to bring up player conduct? Cause you have a player sitting in prison for murdering his pregnant GF.

But I understand, when you're accused it's easier to deflect than to just be a decent human being and say "yeah I was disappointed in my team." I've yet to hear even one Patriot fan take ownership of Spygate. Which makes it very hard to respect any of you.

I have took ownership of spygate, The pats cheated once in 2007. Do you have any evidence of anything else other then rumours? The alleged taping of the Rams is just that, an allegation.

BS! Take ownership of the officials in Kraft's back pocket in XXXVI. No team prepares to not follow the rules…..unless they know they own the officials! Two more stolen super bowls then SpyGate broke and no super bowl wins since! Goodell DESTROYS ALL EVIDENCE so tools like you can claim victimhood. :pukeface:

So the Pats stole a superbowl off of 6 drug cheats on the Carolina team. I think that's fair play? Someone in the media says he destroys all evidence and you believe him, despite there being no evidence.

bradynumber4

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":2jqawycf said:
bradynumber4":2jqawycf said:
Proof doesn't sway the publics perception when they're sick of a team handing their team their asses every season. If the pats we're an 5-11 team nobody would care. It comes down to this, a good team that bends the rules will be hated and labelled as complete cheaters, who can only win by cheating all the time. A bad team, it doesn't matter.

And if the Seahawks win another superbowl, rival fans will accuse your team of being drug cheats etc... There already a lot of other fans who don't like the hawks, it's just they hate the pats more. If the hawks become a dynasty, the hatred will go up.

I said 50% of this is pissed off enemy fans, but the other 50% is simple........people by nature are willing to forgive, but not the 2nd time, and certainly not when anyone with a little common sense knows every word that's come out of your organization's mouth for the past week is BS.

Own it, and this would have all gone away. Deny it and incite the media and fans even further?.......and you get what you have now, a full blown witch hunt.

First of all, despite all the allegations, we don't know if the Pats actually did anything wrong. It's all speculation. Secondly, if they have done wrong and admit it, all the haters will just say they only admitted to this one because they got caught. It's a bit like a first time shoplifter, he may a first timer but the finger of suspicion will always be there. Also If people think the pats success is based on cheating then they're delusional. The worst team in the league could be the worst cheats.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
bostonhardo":93tznegp said:
HawkMeat":93tznegp said:
bostonhardo":93tznegp said:
gargantual":93tznegp said:

Would have been funnier if you knew how to spell "Adderall" correctly. Or not.

Laloosh

Reaction score
bradynumber4":2v4mh35e said:
Sgt. Largent":2v4mh35e said:
bradynumber4":2v4mh35e said:
Proof doesn't sway the publics perception when they're sick of a team handing their team their asses every season. If the pats we're an 5-11 team nobody would care. It comes down to this, a good team that bends the rules will be hated and labelled as complete cheaters, who can only win by cheating all the time. A bad team, it doesn't matter.

And if the Seahawks win another superbowl, rival fans will accuse your team of being drug cheats etc... There already a lot of other fans who don't like the hawks, it's just they hate the pats more. If the hawks become a dynasty, the hatred will go up.

I said 50% of this is pissed off enemy fans, but the other 50% is simple........people by nature are willing to forgive, but not the 2nd time, and certainly not when anyone with a little common sense knows every word that's come out of your organization's mouth for the past week is BS.

Own it, and this would have all gone away. Deny it and incite the media and fans even further?.......and you get what you have now, a full blown witch hunt.

First of all, despite all the allegations, we don't know if the Pats actually did anything wrong. It's all speculation. Secondly, if they have done wrong and admit it, all the haters will just say they only admitted to this one because they got caught. It's a bit like a first time shoplifter, he may a first timer but the finger of suspicion will always be there. Also If people think the pats success is based on cheating then they're delusional. The worst team in the league could be the worst cheats.

You're right about not knowing what happened for a fact. I think you're forgetting that this isn't a court room though. They look sleazy as hell right now and it makes the lot of you feel insecure about your team so you rush to their defense and pray like hell that they don't find anything damning. Which is to be expected... but it doesn't make it any less pathetic or annoying.

bradynumber4

Reaction score
Laloosh":17twnesz said:
You're right about not knowing what happened for a fact. I think you're forgetting that this isn't a court room though. They look sleazy as hell right now and it makes the lot of you feel insecure about your team so you rush to their defense and pray like hell that they don't find anything damning. Which is to be expected... but it doesn't make it any less pathetic or annoying.

Well I was more responding to the stealer trolls and the LA rams fan. Far as I'm concerned 5 of the 6 stealer SB were dodgy. Even if steroids were legal in the 70's, they were apparently the main instigators in steroid use and many players of other teams mentioned they were just much more bigger and powerful. So they had a clear advantage.

They can't take the moral high ground when it comes to cheating or gamesmanship. And then there was the 49ers and the salary cap. I think if you really dig deep, you can look into every team and think something could be going on.

Laloosh

Reaction score
bradynumber4":gtnc2ywn said:
Laloosh":gtnc2ywn said:

Well I was more responding to the stealer trolls and the LA rams fan. Far as I'm concerned 5 of the 6 stealer SB were dodgy. Even if steroids were legal in the 70's, they were apparently the main instigators in steroid use and many players of other teams mentioned they were just much more bigger and powerful. So they had a clear advantage.

They can't take the moral high ground when it comes to cheating or gamesmanship. And then there was the 49ers and the salary cap. I think if you really dig deep, you can look into every team and think something could be going on.

I'm sure there is plenty of truth in that last sentence but NE got caught with their hand in the cookie jar. It's a shame, really.

OP
OP
R

Rex

Reaction score
bradynumber4":l5kxc5g5 said:
Laloosh":l5kxc5g5 said:

OWN IT. Your Cheatriots can't win without cheating. Thats why your Cheatriots cheat. Win totals mean nothing when acquired via cheating. The super bowls should be stripped and all team and player and coach stats should have an asterisk attached explaining said data accumulated via cheating. That is the Cheatriot way.

OP
OP
R

Rex

Reaction score
bradynumber4":kgktvg9p said:
Laloosh":kgktvg9p said:

OWN IT. Your Cheatriots can't win without cheating. Thats why your Cheatriots cheat. Win totals mean nothing when acquired via cheating. The super bowls should be stripped and all team and player and coach stats should have an asterisk attached explaining said data accumulated via cheating. That is the Cheatriot way.

bostonhardo

Reaction score
Rex":1o66zokb said:
bradynumber4":1o66zokb said:
Laloosh":1o66zokb said:

I guess I missed it, which of their 5 Super Bowls did the Patriot s cheat in?

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
bostonhardo":o0z10es2 said:
I guess I missed it, which of their 5 Super Bowls did the Patriot s cheat in?

From player and management statements, at least 3 of the 5. Both the Panther and Ram players, coaches and management have come out many times saying that there were numerous new plays installed before each SB that there's no way the Pats would have known about if they hadn't been filming walkthroughs and practices.

But I know, sour grapes. See that's the thing though, when you get spanked for cheating once, you're NEVER going to get the benefit of the doubt ever again........and it creates controversy for everything you've accomplished prior as well.

bradynumber4

Reaction score
Rex":1ir9od0q said:
bradynumber4":1ir9od0q said:
Laloosh":1ir9od0q said:

Just accept you were beaten fair and square and now you teams off to LA.

Status
Not open for further replies.