This team giving me 2012 Seahawks vibes

Geologic

Reaction score
They might not win it all but their fighting every game

I’m fact; they won’t win it all I just love their fight

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Hey, they might win it all. It remains possible until it isn't.

But yeah, I feel a 2012 vibe. (I had to correct myself. I originally typed 2112 vibe, but that's a much different vibe.) I kinda thought the build for this year would be setting us up for a rookie QB next year, which would have made it more of a 2011 vibe, but I think the quality of Geno's play has the same unexpected goodness we might have gotten from a top-notch rookie, except he's better. So yeah, 2012.

LeveeBreak

Reaction score

Agree...mentioned that a week or 2 ago. Momentum is building. In 2012, we won the last 5 including a 3 game stretch with 40+...you could just tell things were different. Same feel coming much earlier in the season. I'm not saying we will win it all...but I think we compete with any team in both the NFC and AFC. It's a great time to be a hawks fan.

Seahawker

Reaction score
Feb 12 Glendale Arizona, just for perspective. 🤩

toffee

Reaction score

Sorry, I respectfully but whole Heartly disagree with you. To toffee, they will win it all if they keep up the fight and improvements, football God willing, of course. I am not throwing the towel until the fat lady sings, not only that she hasn't sung yet, she has been cheering our boys on.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Sorry, I respectfully but whole Heartly disagree with you. To toffee, they will win it all if they keep up the fight and improvements, football God willing, of course. I am not throwing the towel until the fat lady sings, not only that she hasn't sung yet, she has been cheering our boys on.
HEY DAMMIT, that's my sister you're talkin' 'bout ;-(

eo620

Reaction score
That's your sister? She's my sister too! We gotta talk!

Daddy was a busy man!

Latest posts