This team is for real

LastRideOut

Reaction score
I was nervous. It was 15-13 deep into the 3rd quarter. I can't say I had confidence the way things were going.

One of my numerous faults.
Yeah at that point it could have gone either way.

The fact that the Seahawks closed out the game says a lot about the team. There is optimism going forward. I still don't think they can hang with the likes of KC, Bills, and Dolphins but maybe, just maybe, as the season progresses, they can get better and better.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Yeah at that point it could have gone either way.

The fact that the Seahawks closed out the game says a lot about the team. There is optimism going forward. I still don't think they can hang with the likes of KC, Bills, and Dolphins but maybe, just maybe, as the season progresses, they can get better and better.
Yes I'm impressed with the win. If they were playing at semi full strength it would've been a beat down . I'm not taking anything away from Carolina. Their defense is impressive IMHO

Gorgar

Reaction score
That's understandable because week 1 was atrocious lol. I don't think they could have played worse.

...Unless they were the Broncos. I guess that would be worse.
There was a day in the distant past when Seattle scored at will against everybody and I expected them to win. Oh, how I long for those days again.

evergreen

Reaction score
We avoided the dreaded second string second coming. That has plagued us for decades. That’s a huge improvement with a patchwork line to boot. We are a dog on defense away still….

OP
OP
L

LTH

Reaction score
I'm still a little worried because I'm just like that. The 3rd down defense is still a work in progress.

I wanna see what they do next week against the Giants in New York. Daniel Jones is not a good QB.

They should win. 3-1 is in their reach. Going into the BYE 3-1 would be nice.
I know I'm going to get some push back on this but I think the 3rd down woes is not about talent it's about lack of continuity and execution these are fixable things... the D IS getting better and I think when spoon and Woolen get on the field together things are definitely going to smooth out.

Just my take.

LTH

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
After that huge win in Detroit, it felt like a legit season changer. A long way to go, but they are def. trending up.