This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: **DIVISIONAL PLAYOFF EDITION**

StillPounding

Reaction score
Polaris":pkqrtc2o said:
StillPounding":pkqrtc2o said:
Yeah because Funchess isn't better, Ginn isn't better, Cam hasn't gotten better, Jared Allen hasn't gelled more than he has in October, come on dude, you act as if you guys were the only team in the entire NFL that has gotten better, I know your impressive playoff record over the last few years, but you've never had to be road warriors, you've never been the "huntER" and not to mention Russell Wilson your massiah mustard up 1 touchdown last week in a full four quarters of football against the Vikings, WITH A RUNNING QUARTERBACK, don't give me that cold weather BS, you Starbuck Boys on this blog are full of yourselves and excuses, again CALM DOWN, STAY HUMBLE

Oh please. I've said many places that yes Carolina has gotten better, but Seattle's improvement has been night and day and your secondary has gotten WORSE not better during this same period. As for being road warriors, do I need to remind you that Seattle is 5-3 on the road and actually has BETTER defensive stats on the road than at home. When was the last time Carolina beat Seattle in Carolina?

As for the cold, I didn't think it would be the extreme equalizing factor that it in fact was. You have to experience that cold to fully understand what it was and meant. It affected the ball motion past 10 yards for everyone, and it cost Seattle at least 14 easy points.

Then again, just wait until Sunday and you'll find out for yourself.

So let me get this straight just so I'm clear, because you guys beat us by less than a touchdown each time we've played in the regular season means you guys are road warriors in the PLAYOFFS, yikes, #SeattleLogic and then on the flip side you guys escaped because of a missed field goal last week by a score of 10-9 means you guys will beat the number one ranked offense in the NFL, yikes #SeattleLogic, and to your "secondary has gotten worse" based on what? The one game we lost? By one touchdown? Where my LINEBACKER, was running step for step with JULIO JONES made a GREAT catch over him and the safety, oh ok, again, base your arguments on facts, numbers, not objectivity, like the Starbucks idiot who said we barely beat the Packers, never mind we were up 20 points most of the game and ran the ball and got conservative in the end and the packers made a run, they never lead after the first few minutes of the game, so yeah again, that's like me being biased and saying something like, 90 percent of you SheHawks fans haven't even ripped the tag off your brand new jerseys, probably don't even know who Jim Zorn is....HUMBLE YOURSELVES

FearTheBlitz

Reaction score
So let me get this straight just so I'm clear, because you guys beat us by less than a touchdown each time we've played in the regular season means you guys are road warriors in the PLAYOFFS, yikes, #SeattleLogic and then on the flip side you guys escaped because of a missed field goal last week by a score of 10-9 means you guys will beat the number one ranked offense in the NFL, yikes #SeattleLogic, and to your "secondary has gotten worse" based on what? The one game we lost? By one touchdown? Where my LINEBACKER, was running step for step with JULIO JONES made a GREAT catch over him and the safety, oh ok, again, base your arguments on facts, numbers, not objectivity, like the Starbucks idiot who said we barely beat the Packers, never mind we were up 20 points most of the game and ran the ball and got conservative in the end and the packers made a run, they never lead after the first few minutes of the game, so yeah again, that's like me being biased and saying something like, 90 percent of you SheHawks fans haven't even ripped the tag off your brand new jerseys, probably don't even know who Jim Zorn is....HUMBLE YOURSELVES[/quote]

Don't let these guys get under your skin... Let them talk because the game is played on the field and not here or any other forum.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
StillPounding":2pg284ko said:
Polaris":2pg284ko said:
StillPounding":2pg284ko said:
Yeah because Funchess isn't better, Ginn isn't better, Cam hasn't gotten better, Jared Allen hasn't gelled more than he has in October, come on dude, you act as if you guys were the only team in the entire NFL that has gotten better, I know your impressive playoff record over the last few years, but you've never had to be road warriors, you've never been the "huntER" and not to mention Russell Wilson your massiah mustard up 1 touchdown last week in a full four quarters of football against the Vikings, WITH A RUNNING QUARTERBACK, don't give me that cold weather BS, you Starbuck Boys on this blog are full of yourselves and excuses, again CALM DOWN, STAY HUMBLE

Oh please. I've said many places that yes Carolina has gotten better, but Seattle's improvement has been night and day and your secondary has gotten WORSE not better during this same period. As for being road warriors, do I need to remind you that Seattle is 5-3 on the road and actually has BETTER defensive stats on the road than at home. When was the last time Carolina beat Seattle in Carolina?

As for the cold, I didn't think it would be the extreme equalizing factor that it in fact was. You have to experience that cold to fully understand what it was and meant. It affected the ball motion past 10 yards for everyone, and it cost Seattle at least 14 easy points.

Then again, just wait until Sunday and you'll find out for yourself.

So let me get this straight just so I'm clear, because you guys beat us by less than a touchdown each time we've played in the regular season means you guys are road warriors in the PLAYOFFS, yikes, #SeattleLogic and then on the flip side you guys escaped because of a missed field goal last week by a score of 10-9 means you guys will beat the number one ranked offense in the NFL, yikes #SeattleLogic, and to your "secondary has gotten worse" based on what? The one game we lost? By one touchdown? Where my LINEBACKER, was running step for step with JULIO JONES made a GREAT catch over him and the safety, oh ok, again, base your arguments on facts, numbers, not objectivity, like the Starbucks idiot who said we barely beat the Packers, never mind we were up 20 points most of the game and ran the ball and got conservative in the end and the packers made a run, they never lead after the first few minutes of the game, so yeah again, that's like me being biased and saying something like, 90 percent of you SheHawks fans haven't even ripped the tag off your brand new jerseys, probably don't even know who Jim Zorn is....HUMBLE YOURSELVES

I read this 10 minutes ago and my head is still pounding.

Polaris

Reaction score
StillPounding":8cqbke8u said:
So let me get this straight just so I'm clear, because you guys beat us by less than a touchdown each time we've played in the regular season means you guys are road warriors in the PLAYOFFS, yikes,

We are 5-3 on the road and all our defensive metrics are much better on the road this year than at home, and the fact is we HAVE beaten you three out of the last three at your place. Whether you want to call us 'road warriors' or not is up to you, but the fact is we're not afraid of playing you in Carolina nor should we be.

#SeattleLogic and then on the flip side you guys escaped because of a missed field goal last week by a score of 10-9 means you guys will beat the number one ranked offense in the NFL, yikes

Actually by offensive DVOA and by games played lately, Seattles offense is actually better than Carolina's and by a significant margin. I also point out that Seattle does have the #1 rated defense and in the playoffs, when #1 offense meets #1 defense, the nod usually goes to the defense.

#SeattleLogic, and to your "secondary has gotten worse" based on what? The one game we lost? By one touchdown? Where my LINEBACKER, was running step for step with JULIO JONES made a GREAT catch over him and the safety, oh ok, again, base your arguments on facts, numbers, not objectivity, like the Starbucks idiot who said we barely beat the Packers, never mind we were up 20 points most of the game and ran the ball and got conservative in the end and the packers made a run, they never lead after the first few minutes of the game, so yeah again, that's like me being biased and saying something like, 90 percent of you SheHawks fans haven't even ripped the tag off your brand new jerseys, probably don't even know who Jim Zorn is....HUMBLE YOURSELVES

Your secondary is worse based on the fact your best corners are on IR and you've had to sign people off the street to fill it. Don't tell me your secondary hasn't taken a hit since we've met because we know darn well it has. Also if you get to talk about being 20 up most of the game vs the Packers then WE get to talk about being up and dominating the game (20-7 late in the third qtr) against you. See how that works. As for our secondary, we've gotten rid of Williams (addition by subtraction and the REASON we lost that week 6 game), Lane is off temporary IR, and Wagner is back at MLB which means it's highly unlikely Cam will be able to repeat what he did in the 4th qtr that day.

As for bandwagon fans, go back and learn something: Seattle has consistently sold out it's home games since the early 1980s and btw THAT was when we retired and adopted the 12 moniker. I am not sure you are willing to learn something but I will try. Seattle has been very popular with it's fans for a long time with understandable dips when the team was bad, but support has always been strong.

Edit PS: As for "humble", don't be the pot complaining that the kettle is black. The fact is we've given credit to Carolina where credit is due, but don't expect us go genuflect and call you the greatest franchise ever. You haven't earned that at least not yet.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Polaris":3dnng33v said:
StillPounding":3dnng33v said:
Edit PS: As for "humble", don't be the pot complaining that the kettle is black. The fact is we've given credit to Carolina where credit is due, but don't expect us go genuflect and call you the greatest franchise ever. You haven't earned that at least not yet.

This is what I find the most comical. He comes onto a Seahawks forum spewing Panther propaganda and then tells us we have to humble ourselves. Of course he has apparently learned what the word humble means from Cam, so....

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Bitter":1oeaib9d said:
Polaris":1oeaib9d said:
StillPounding":1oeaib9d said:

This is what I find the most comical. He comes onto a Seahawks forum spewing Panther propaganda and then tells us we have to humble ourselves. Of course he has apparently learned what the word humble means from Cam, so....

Cue Wartooth avatar???

Polaris

Reaction score
It just occurred to me, but you know who these Panther fans remind me of? The Denver fans the two weeks prior to SB 48. In fact the arguments are almost the same including the notion that they would blow us out because we would not be able to stop Peyton Manning Cam Newton.

Polaris

Reaction score
Oh man.....I think I know where these Panthers fans are getting it. I just listened to the Podcast of Lanny Ford when interviewed by KIRO (Dave and Groz). He casually looked past the Seahawks and said, "Oh we'll win by 10. The real team in the NFC that scares me is the Arizona Cardinals." [edit spelling]

GEEZ! If that's how their sportscasters feel, then no wonder we're getting the posts we're getting here......

rideaducati

Reaction score
Polaris":1aurzfr2 said:
It just occurred to me, but you know who these Panther fans remind me of? The Denver fans the two weeks prior to SB 48. In fact the arguments are almost the same including the notion that they would blow us out because we would not be able to stop Peyton Manning Cam Newton.

I don't know about you, but I expect this game to have a similar result for the Seahawks as that game did.

I hope I'm right so I don't get IROC mad at me.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Polaris":1gj05kee said:
Oh man.....I think I know where these Panthers fans are getting it. I just listened to the Podcast of Lanny Ford when interviewed by KIRO (Dave and Groz). He casually looked past the Seahawks and said, "Oh we'll win by 10. The real team in the NFC that scares me is the Arizona Cardinals." [edit spelling]

GEEZ! If that's how their sportscasters feel, then no wonder we're getting the posts we're getting here......

Arians was gonna run up the score too. For teams that haven't EVER done ANYTHING, they sure seem to think they have arrived.

Jetpacunlimited

Reaction score
francois.nc":3k0gbm3b said:
francois.nc":3k0gbm3b said:
WindCityHawk":3k0gbm3b said:
Cary Kollins":3k0gbm3b said:
please, bring something stronger than, "derp look at dat schedule!"

Sorry, I just assumed you didn't want to talk about the #1 scoring defense four years running, the #1 rushing defense, the #4 offense, Russell Wilson ('nuff said), or the wealth of playoff experience we're bringing into your house. And maybe Marshawn Lynch.

Which would you like to talk about?

Should be Epic -

You give up 17 and score 26 a game
We give up 19 and score 31 a game

Something's gotta give.....

So just using that math, you should score 22.5 and us 24. We will see I guess, good luck.

You lost to us.... THE FALCONS and you didn't score anywhere near 31 points... Dab on that.

OceanPanther

Reaction score
Every team plays 16 games.. the best 12 continue.. and A G A I N ,

Enjoy watch the better TEAMS continue to play ..
"dab on that "

Seahawk fans,, who are your worst trolls ? 49'ers ? rams ? can't be Cards, they actually have a decent team.

rideaducati

Reaction score
OceanPanther":bju719fl said:
Every team plays 16 games.. the best 12 continue.. and A G A I N ,

Enjoy watch the better TEAMS continue to play ..
"dab on that "

Seahawk fans,, who are your worst trolls ? 49'ers ? rams ? can't be Cards, they actually have a decent team.

We won't know until you don't show up after your panthers lose tomorrow. If you show up, you weren't a troll...if you don't, you would rank among the trolls.

OceanPanther

Reaction score
No troll here,, my comment was directed at the falcon fan,, who has no horse in the race,, not Seattle fans.

Latest posts