This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: **DIVISIONAL PLAYOFF EDITION**

Armchair Bronco

Reaction score
This is an epic ass kicking. Lynch can't run, Wilson can't pass or scramble, the line can't block, the defense can't get pressure on Newton, and the Hawks can't stop the rumor the pass.

EDIT: and they can't convert on 4th and 5.

libertforever12

Reaction score
Armchair Bronco":av995ndd said:
This is an epic ass kicking. Lynch can't run, Wilson can't pass or scramble, the line can't block, the defense can get pressure on Newton, and the Hawks can't stop the rumor the pass.
The defense cannot put pressure on Newton. I am not sure what you are watching.

But don't worry, Wilson has a tendency to play very poorly on the first three quarters and finally wakes up in the forth quarter. As long as the opponent's kicker miss a short field goal, we would say Wilson has clutch and is a winner. We just need to score 50+ points in the forth quarter to win this game.

Armchair Bronco

Reaction score
libertforever12":5zdq7dyh said:
Armchair Bronco":5zdq7dyh said:
This is an epic ass kicking. Lynch can't run, Wilson can't pass or scramble, the line can't block, the defense can get pressure on Newton, and the Hawks can't stop the rumor the pass.
The defense cannot put pressure on Newton. I am not sure what you are watching.

But don't worry, Wilson has a tendency to play very poorly on the first three quarters and finally wakes up in the forth quarter. As long as the opponent's kicker miss a short field goal, we would say Wilson has clutch and is a winner. We just need to score 50+ points in the forth quarter to win this game.

We're watching the same game - auto correct turned CANT into "can". I fixed it.

I'm shocked Baldwin wasn't beyond the line to gain. What a dumb call.

OceanPanther

Reaction score
rideaducati":8ei0w5t6 said:
OceanPanther":8ei0w5t6 said:
Every team plays 16 games.. the best 12 continue.. and A G A I N ,

Enjoy watch the better TEAMS continue to play ..
"dab on that "

Seahawk fans,, who are your worst trolls ? 49'ers ? rams ? can't be Cards, they actually have a decent team.

We won't know until you don't show up after your panthers lose tomorrow. If you show up, you weren't a troll...if you don't, you would rank among the trolls.

I'm back,, we didn't lose ( A G A I N ) . Not back to troll..
I think for this season,, we were the better team..
What I hate about fans,, is ,, we'll be a different team next year when we play,, hopefully better.. but we won't be the same team.
I never understood the mentality of " you have to beat the champ to be the best " .. huh ??,, you aren;'t the same Seattle team of 2014-15 that beat us.. we weren't the same team that lost in last years playoff game..
You just have to be better than the team this year.. not last years teams.. Same will be true next season.. Beating you twice this season will have no bearing on next years games..

Good luck in the future..

Polaris

Reaction score
OceanPanther":190hu9uw said:
rideaducati":190hu9uw said:
OceanPanther":190hu9uw said:
Every team plays 16 games.. the best 12 continue.. and A G A I N ,

Enjoy watch the better TEAMS continue to play ..
"dab on that "

Seahawk fans,, who are your worst trolls ? 49'ers ? rams ? can't be Cards, they actually have a decent team.

We won't know until you don't show up after your panthers lose tomorrow. If you show up, you weren't a troll...if you don't, you would rank among the trolls.

I'm back,, we didn't lose ( A G A I N ) . Not back to troll..
I think for this season,, we were the better team..
What I hate about fans,, is ,, we'll be a different team next year when we play,, hopefully better.. but we won't be the same team.
I never understood the mentality of " you have to beat the champ to be the best " .. huh ??,, you aren;'t the same Seattle team of 2014-15 that beat us.. we weren't the same team that lost in last years playoff game..
You just have to be better than the team this year.. not last years teams.. Same will be true next season.. Beating you twice this season will have no bearing on next years games..

Good luck in the future..

If you aren't here to troll then don't...and no I still don't believe the Panthers are the better team although they were better today.