This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: **DIVISIONAL PLAYOFF EDITION**

OceanPanther

Reaction score
Just for the record,, I was a Baltimore Colts fan.. ( JERRY RICHARDSON, unlike most owners with a new toy, mine has played the game and caught a TD pass in the NFL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME .. ) , Johnny U,, Bert Jones,, were my QB's

rideaducati

Reaction score
OceanPanther":1t9jo7nn said:
rideaducati":1t9jo7nn said:
OceanPanther":1t9jo7nn said:
I'm just not a good smack talker,, just not my nature,, I'm still telling the British " SCOREBOARD " 2-0 BABY,, ( since you weren't a state at the time,, 1776 & 1812 ) SCOREBOARD BABY,,

Thank gawd they still let old people on message boards :thirishdrinkers:

Which team was your team before the Panthers showed up? I'm guessing Redskins.

No,, and yours before the Seahawks ? the 49'ers ?? now really children, there was football before the Seahawks.. and your fan base was a fan of those team(s) .. gawd forbid you were a Raaaaaaaaaaaaaiders fan,,

I was 8 when I became a Seahawks can in 1978. Before that, I wasn't really into football. I remember sending letters to get signed pictures of Fran Tarkenton, Terry Bradshaw, and Roger Staubach as a kid and only Roger Staubach replied, so I liked Roger Staubach.

I didn't have a favorite team until my stepdad, a raider fan, shut off my Atari so he could watch the raiders beat the Seahawks. The Seahawks won 27-7 and it ticked him off so much that I chose the Seahawks as my new favorite team...I HATED my stepdad.

OceanPanther

Reaction score
Sorry for the hate,, but still a good story,, you've lived with the good and the bad,, enjoy the momments :les:

chris98251

Reaction score
Raiders and Rams, now I am a Seahawks fan and a Moderator, take it for what it's worth :)

carolinablue

Reaction score
chris98251":28m1lypb said:
Raiders and Rams, now I am a Seahawks fan and a Moderator, take it for what it's worth :)
I was a Raiders fan before Carolina got a franchise. Picked them because I was a kid and they just won the Super Bowl against the Redskins that year. I also liked the Packers because of Favre. Then Carolina got a franchise in 1995 and been following them ever since.

Seahawks_UK

Reaction score
This is a great chance to show how far we've come since those 4th quarter let downs in the first 6 games of the regular season. Newton is a decent QB but as a few of you have said, he faced a weakened Seattle secondary so it'll be interesting to see how he fares this time out.

Lets hope the offense gets firing again this week, really really dont want to have to pray for another missed field goal with <30s to go! :shock:

RCATES

Reaction score
Seahawks_UK":5uwds8v8 said:
This is a great chance to show how far we've come since those 4th quarter let downs in the first 6 games of the regular season. Newton is a decent QB but as a few of you have said, he faced a weakened Seattle secondary so it'll be interesting to see how he fares this time out.

Lets hope the offense gets firing again this week, really really dont want to have to pray for another missed field goal with <30s to go! :shock:

Now its Carolina with the weakened secondary and we'll have B Wagner, J Hill, F Clark, J Lane, M Burley back in this game. Night and day difference for our defense.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
At midweek, I've gotta say, the Panther fans around here have been alright. Well played, Carolina. :thirishdrinkers:

andyh64000

Reaction score
Reading their forum you would think the Panthers were the greatest team in NFL history and about to win their 5th straight super bowl. Apparently they are better at QB, RB, OL, TE, DL, LB, DB, and ST...we are better at WR but it is pretty close.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
andyh64000":18a1t4ue said:
Reading their forum you would think the Panthers were the greatest team in NFL history and about to win their 5th straight super bowl. Apparently they are better at QB, RB, OL, TE, DL, LB, DB, and ST...we are better at WR but it is pretty close.

From what I read, it seems like they cut and pasted a bunch of posts from the Webzone about 3 years ago. About the only thing original I saw was inexplicable focus on a Seahawk fan posting that they thought Hardy was still a Panther.

StillPounding

Reaction score
Seahawks_UK":2v35xtao said:

Yeah because all year everybody thought Tillman and Bene were so lock down that we couldn't win without them, come on Seahawks fans, love Tillman and Bene but as long as we have JNo we're ok, it's not like you guys lit us up last time, one long play off the flee flicker and the coverage was there, just an amazing catch by Baldwin, you guys are not as good as you have been over the years, don't be so cocky, you're talking about the Panthers like your team came anywhere close to 15-1, weak schedule or not, and remember, you guys were part of the "weak" schedule, be careful....

RCATES

Reaction score
Their fans on the forums are hilarious. They say we are too cocky and are way too high on our squad. Remind me who is 6-1 in the playoffs the last 3 years. Back to Back NFC champs and SB winners. In that same span Carolina is 1-2. Getting bounced back to back years in the divisional round.

Ok you beat us this year. Congrats in being 1-4 against our team the last 3 years.

Congrats on being the regular season champs Panther fans. Now show some respect to a team who has actually done something in the last 20 years.

Polaris

Reaction score
StillPounding":1asfmz9t said:
Seahawks_UK":1asfmz9t said:

Yeah because all year everybody thought Tillman and Bene were so lock down that we couldn't win without them, come on Seahawks fans, love Tillman and Bene but as long as we have JNo we're ok, it's not like you guys lit us up last time, one long play off the flee flicker and the coverage was there, just an amazing catch by Baldwin, you guys are not as good as you have been over the years, don't be so cocky, you're talking about the Panthers like your team came anywhere close to 15-1, weak schedule or not, and remember, you guys were part of the "weak" schedule, be careful....

Again you talk about your record and one game in October. Wilson is a vastly better passer right now than in October, and we're not as impressed with your 15-1 record as you want us to be, especially given that we essentially gave away that game in October and are much better now (and the player responsible for that is no longer on the team).

As for us being part of the weak schedule, not really. You got us (and BARELY escaped) and Green Bay at exactly the right times. That's fine. That's the way the game is played but don't pretend it's something it's not. Those are really your only two quality opponents. The Panthers have had by far the easiest schedule in the NFL. Not opinion. Fact.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
StillPounding":3sbm0mf8 said:
Seahawks_UK":3sbm0mf8 said:

Yeah because all year everybody thought Tillman and Bene were so lock down that we couldn't win without them, come on Seahawks fans, love Tillman and Bene but as long as we have JNo we're ok, it's not like you guys lit us up last time, one long play off the flee flicker and the coverage was there, just an amazing catch by Baldwin

Check ya facts, bruh. It was Lockette.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
The members on Carolina Huddle are playing the bandwagon card against the Seahawks 10x the rate of any other NFL fanbase. I can only imagine it's because they've been called the same thing all year due to having their best season ever coupled with Cam winning the MVP, so they gotta deflect to make themselves feel better.

SoCalSeahawk

Reaction score
Cary Kollins":1rij4cki said:
And whatever you do, do not go to Carolinahuddle.com

that place is scary

seriously, DO NOT GO TO Carolinahuddle.com

That community is very disturbing indeed. After five minutes of browsing The Making Of A Huddler, I lost seven IQ points and two branches fell off of my family tree. I need to go shower now.

rideaducati

Reaction score
SoCalSeahawk":2bjs3re8 said:
Cary Kollins":2bjs3re8 said:
And whatever you do, do not go to Carolinahuddle.com

that place is scary

seriously, DO NOT GO TO Carolinahuddle.com

That community is very disturbing indeed. After five minutes of browsing The Making Of A Huddler, I lost seven IQ points and two branches fell off of my family tree. I need to go shower now.

I'll be going there Sunday night...I love the sound of crickets.

StillPounding

Reaction score
Polaris":o1esnohb said:
StillPounding":o1esnohb said:
Seahawks_UK":o1esnohb said:

Again you talk about your record and one game in October. Wilson is a vastly better passer right now than in October, and we're not as impressed with your 15-1 record as you want us to be, especially given that we essentially gave away that game in October and are much better now (and the player responsible for that is no longer on the team).

As for us being part of the weak schedule, not really. You got us (and BARELY escaped) and Green Bay at exactly the right times. That's fine. That's the way the game is played but don't pretend it's something it's not. Those are really your only two quality opponents. The Panthers have had by far the easiest schedule in the NFL. Not opinion. Fact.

Yeah because Funchess isn't better, Ginn isn't better, Cam hasn't gotten better, Jared Allen hasn't gelled more than he has in October, come on dude, you act as if you guys were the only team in the entire NFL that has gotten better, I know your impressive playoff record over the last few years, but you've never had to be road warriors, you've never been the "huntER" and not to mention Russell Wilson your massiah mustard up 1 touchdown last week in a full four quarters of football against the Vikings, WITH A RUNNING QUARTERBACK, don't give me that cold weather BS, you Starbuck Boys on this blog are full of yourselves and excuses, again CALM DOWN, STAY HUMBLE

Polaris

Reaction score
StillPounding":21aoc5a1 said:
Yeah because Funchess isn't better, Ginn isn't better, Cam hasn't gotten better, Jared Allen hasn't gelled more than he has in October, come on dude, you act as if you guys were the only team in the entire NFL that has gotten better, I know your impressive playoff record over the last few years, but you've never had to be road warriors, you've never been the "huntER" and not to mention Russell Wilson your massiah mustard up 1 touchdown last week in a full four quarters of football against the Vikings, WITH A RUNNING QUARTERBACK, don't give me that cold weather BS, you Starbuck Boys on this blog are full of yourselves and excuses, again CALM DOWN, STAY HUMBLE

Oh please. I've said many places that yes Carolina has gotten better, but Seattle's improvement has been night and day and your secondary has gotten WORSE not better during this same period. As for being road warriors, do I need to remind you that Seattle is 5-3 on the road and actually has BETTER defensive stats on the road than at home. When was the last time Carolina beat Seattle in Carolina?

As for the cold, I didn't think it would be the extreme equalizing factor that it in fact was. You have to experience that cold to fully understand what it was and meant. It affected the ball motion past 10 yards for everyone, and it cost Seattle at least 14 easy points.

Then again, just wait until Sunday and you'll find out for yourself.

Latest posts