This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Denver Broncos

kpak76

Reaction score
hawker84":2miv6l8d said:
HA Ha, i was just suspended on their boards, here's the reason below.
You have received an infraction at Broncos Country Message Boards. The site rules are outlined in the Code of Conduct. All users will be held to the Code of Conduct regardless of whether or not they read it. To find more information on the specifics of the infraction system click here.

If your account has been suspended, you are still able to use the Community Issues Forum, which is a forum private to yourself and the staff so that you can gain clarity on the matter at hand. Note that abuse of this forum or failure to use it responsibly may escalate the restrictions placed on your account. It is not a forum for users to yell at the staff, but rather one where users can gain constructive and candid input on how to avoid account restrictions moving forward.

Reason: Inappropriate Language
-------
BS.....
-------

This infraction is worth 10 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

This is what the dude posted. He's a Charger fan mind you: Also keep in mind, this was a post in their version of the Shack.

to be fair the chargers talked about stopping lynch, harvin, and wilson all week long. the chargers contained wilson in the pocket pretty good, that is the key to defending a mobile QB.

its been clear to me for a while now that Wilson isn't the type of QB that can carry an offense and pick apart defenses with his arm, he's just not that guy.

the game against the chargers only proved that further. the seahawks absolutely need a good running game for that offense to work well.

this was my response:

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. your whole post is complete BS. Please challenge me on this...

Inappropriate language? Are you flippin kidding me. the guy i was responding to is a Charger fan on their boards puffing his chest. I was suspended for using the term "BS".... unbelievable...

I wouldnt worry too much about those mods over there. They banned me from posting and I think the reason was because I argued too many of the Donco fans who kept trashing the Hawks in their smack shack. I dont really know the real reason as they never gave me on. I just knew one day that MB wouldn't let me post anything anymore. They have a quick finger when it comes to banning opposing fans. They want to keep their MB as pro-Donco as they can and really the only ones comfortable posting there are the Donco fans and a guy name baphmat (charger fan).

kpak76

Reaction score
Largent80":s4w35hx3 said:
At this point the Donkeys have nothing to say to us except they won in pre-season.

Actually, over at the bronco country board, a lot of them are doubting they win this game. But of course they have their own homers who just like to talk sh!t. A few I can name by boardhandle who are just completely bonkers homers over there though.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Reaneypark":1m1td58l said:
bmorepunk":1m1td58l said:
So Manning will finish the game? Not sure what Reaneypark is implying.

I'm implying that the slow, old guy will likely get beat up bad in this one. No dirty shots, mind you, but he's gonna get dumped a few times.

That's pretty dark.

Cinnamongirl

Reaction score
By losing last week SH now have to prove they are still good. If they had not lost last week they would not have that burden.

Largent80

Reaction score
^ we had the ball for only 17 minutes and scored 3 td's, I would say THAT is good. You aren't giving the Chargers ANY credit for playing a perfect game yet barely beating us.

This week will be way better. Denver with revenge in mind, us pissed off that we lost, your schedule timing is about as good as ours was last Sunday.

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
bmorepunk":2oqahh6t said:
Reaneypark":2oqahh6t said:
bmorepunk":2oqahh6t said:

I'm implying that the slow, old guy will likely get beat up bad in this one. No dirty shots, mind you, but he's gonna get dumped a few times.

That's pretty dark.
Not as dark as Kam Chancellor...
"I do live in a dark place. People don't know it because I smile a lot, but anytime I'm on the field, I'm in a dark place.” And now that he's healthy, his opponents may find themselves in a dark place, also, wondering what just hit them.

http://espn.go.com/blog/seattle-seahawk ... its-coming

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Chancellor likes to put big hits on guys, but he doesn't seem like the kind of scumbag that would enjoy injuring other players. Making them uncomfortable? Sure.

kidhawk

Reaction score
bmorepunk":320xvfq6 said:
Chancellor likes to put big hits on guys, but he doesn't seem like the kind of scumbag that would enjoy injuring other players. Making them uncomfortable? Sure.

This is true...Kam prides himself on making his hits hard but keeping them 100% legal. He doesn't want to cheap shot guys or cause them serious injury, but I will say that he definitely wants to make them need to take a minute to catch their breath and start looking around whenever they catch the ball over the middle.

On The Moon

Reaction score
All of us on the Orange Mane welcome you to good discussion on this Sunday's game. We like to go hard like Ron Artest fouls.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
bmorepunk":t59eqpoy said:
Reaneypark":t59eqpoy said:
bmorepunk":t59eqpoy said:

That's pretty dark.

I don't really want to see Manning hurt, I just had a bad feeling for him about this game when it came up on the schedule. It could be rough on him.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Did I just magined Mr Ed the talking horse say that doncos like to go hard with Ron Artist and would welcome us to ride them at the Orange corral...
I might look like Wilbur but I don't beast like that sir.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Russ Willstrong":3v80ye23 said:
Did I just magined Mr Ed the talking horse say that doncos like to go hard with Ron Artist and would welcome us to ride them at the Orange corral...
I might look like Wilbur but I don't beast like that sir.

C7631bG

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
kidhawk":2w0gretd said:
bmorepunk":2w0gretd said:

This is true...Kam prides himself on making his hits hard but keeping them 100% legal. He doesn't want to cheap shot guys or cause them serious injury, but I will say that he definitely wants to make them need to take a minute to catch their breath and start looking around whenever they catch the ball over the middle.
Nothing he said suggests he desires to be a scumbag or cheap shot artist. It's an on-the-field mindset in a collision sport. Carry on, Kamtrak.

rigelian

Reaction score
The Broncos Board is weird. The Seahawk's victory has completely warped some of their fan base. It will only get worse after we beat them.

Latest posts