Throwback Jerseys

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Different players --- but Zorn definitely had the same quality as Russ in that he was better when the play broke down. He could throw on the run with the best of them. His development was definitely hindered by injuries and playing on the concrete slab which was our Kingdome.

But really, this isn't about how great a QB he was, it's about the memories.... and he had plenty of those.
That slab was a shrine!
It will be on the retro's as it should be.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
This thread was accidentally merged into another. On Xenforo there is no unmerge, so you have to manually move the posts to a new thread. I think I got all the appropriate posts, but don't know what the thread title was for the original thread. If somebody lets me know I will update the thread title.

Lagartixa

Reaction score
My first was a Largent jersey purchased in '78...next was a Zorn bought a year later...got a Tez jersey in '93 (I believe)...unfortunately lost them all to a flooded basement.
I thought my life had come to an end.😭

The "like" was for your jersey choices.

My response to the flood destroying them would be something more along the lines of an empathetic :eek:

Lagartixa

Reaction score
This thread was accidentally merged into another. On Xenforo there is no unmerge, so you have to manually move the posts to a new thread. I think I got all the appropriate posts, but don't know what the thread title was for the original thread. If somebody lets me know I will update the thread title.

Thanks for making the effort for us.
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

schkoot

Reaction score
An interesting factoid that occurred to me today. After this weekend, the only coach who will have not coached a Seahawks team with the OG logo/color scheme will be Jim Mora Jr.

Last edited:

kidhawk

Reaction score
Th
Aninteresting factoid that occurred to me today. After this weekend, the only coach, who will have not coached a Seahawks team with the OG logo/color scheme will be Jim Mora Jr.
That name still makes me cringe. My 2nd least favorite head coach.