Thunder Lose a Heartbreaker

Throwdown

Reaction score
What makes people think Durant wants to leave OKC? He's not a loud super star type like Lebron, Melo, or Kobe.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Throwdown":1aq471za said:
What makes people think Durant wants to leave OKC? He's not a loud super star type like Lebron, Melo, or Kobe.

Because he has to live in OKC if he stays...

Msfann

Reaction score
I understand that you are a thunder fan peaches, but coming into this thread to argue seems kinda silly and pointless. you can't really expect Sonics fans to feel the same way as you do can you? Its just one of those threads that you might want to steer clear of.

Don't forget that some of us felt bad for yourself and some of the other thunder fans last year when the thunder was knocked out of the finals while we were also happy to see them lose.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
Throwdown":1954hqqr said:
If we get a team I would put money that he comes to Seattle

12th_Bob

Reaction score
Well, Memphis has a really damn strong defense and I hope they face off with the Heat in the finals. Probably a long shot from here on out but I like the way they are built and play.

If Seattle gets another team, I want one built like Memphis that plays defense first.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
I really don't have a feel for the Western Finals, the Spurs have been clicking and are vets but they started the play-offs a little busted up but if the big three starts are clicking they are tough to beat. I imagine this will be a gritty series though but Spurs are probably taking the first game. Memphis seems to defend the old pick and roll really well, going to be interesting.

I don't think I'd take either over the Heat right now but we'll see.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Hawkfan77":3j9gdlpy said:
Throwdown":3j9gdlpy said:

He wants to win championships. He doesn't want to start over on an expansion team. I'd give you about a 0.05% chance of winning that bet.

drdiags

Reaction score
Yeah, those thinking Durant comes here if Seattle gets an expansion team are just doing wishful thinking. It sounds like a romantic and karma type move. It isn't going to happen.

drdiags

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":11twnoxq said:
vedthree":11twnoxq said:
But yeah ... that's such a crazy, improbable scenario. I mean, there's no way that could happen to another team, right? :roll:

Who's saying it couldn't happen? Stop being a muppet.

Muppet? What happened to attack the post not the poster? Just because you don't like the scenario he lays doesn't mean you can disparage the guy outside the Shack.

drdiags

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":3ic0fogm said:
Fair do's, I apologize. Didn't mean to call names. I took issue with his implication that me or any other poster was saying that what happened to Seattle couldn't happen to OKC.

I understand your frustration with us Sonics fans and would imagine it sucks to hear your situation mocked. Same with Kings fans. Time is the only thing that I see that is going to allow the emotions to subside (that and all our deaths).

chris98251

Reaction score
drdiags":2hlqkm2g said:
peachesenregalia":2hlqkm2g said:
Fair do's, I apologize. Didn't mean to call names. I took issue with his implication that me or any other poster was saying that what happened to Seattle couldn't happen to OKC.

I understand your frustration with us Sonics fans and would imagine it sucks to hear your situation mocked. Same with Kings fans. Time is the only thing that I see that is going to allow the emotions to subside (that and all our deaths).

No, not Death, epitaph on Tomb Stone, "Will be waiting for you here in Hell Bennett,Schultz and Stern"

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
JSeahawks":18jykrts said:
Hawkfan77":18jykrts said:
Throwdown":18jykrts said:

He wants to win championships. He doesn't want to start over on an expansion team. I'd give you about a 0.05% chance of winning that bet.
It's not as simple as "he would never play for an expansion team"

Subzero717

Reaction score
Hawkfan77":z4nbj5mg said:
JSeahawks":z4nbj5mg said:
Hawkfan77":z4nbj5mg said:
Throwdown said:

It's not as simple as "he would never play for an expansion team"

That's a pipe dream that you wet dream about that will never happen. Its like saying he doesn't like OKC. He chose to go to school in Texas. Obviously he isnt concerned with beaches and palm trees. Desert and sage brush are fine with him.

I'll bet a months pay on that. Throw in pensions while we are at it.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
drdiags":148ff3yu said:
peachesenregalia":148ff3yu said:
vedthree":148ff3yu said:
But yeah ... that's such a crazy, improbable scenario. I mean, there's no way that could happen to another team, right? :roll:

Who's saying it couldn't happen? Stop being a muppet.

Muppet? What happened to attack the post not the poster? Just because you don't like the scenario he lays doesn't mean you can disparage the guy outside the Shack.

Well to be fair vedthree does use a Muppet as his avatar.

drdiags

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":3kvh0mda said:
drdiags":3kvh0mda said:
Zebulon Dak":3kvh0mda said:
Well to be fair vedthree does use a Muppet as his avatar.

This is true Papaki.

I'll take that as an apology, Doc!!!!!

Anytime. Glad to see you are still around. Hope you missed out on the major damage in OKC. Now back to bashing the Thunder ... hee hee.