Thuraday Night, Lions @ Packers

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
There's the aggressiveness of the Lions I was hoping to see! TD Lions, 3 score game!

OP
OP
RobDaHawk

RobDaHawk

Reaction score
NFL Shop commercials are BY FAR some of the laziest, cringe adverts in advertising history.
Yes, they are very cringe. It's like the advertising department is made up very old white men.......it's always nothing but portrayals of common stereotypes. Ehhh.

OP
OP
RobDaHawk

RobDaHawk

Reaction score
I was thinking aws robots and algorithms.
Good call, could be. I was specifically thinking of 5 guys that I work with, all white guys, all in there 50's.......these are the types of commercials they'd create. Just so bland, it's bad.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
The Lions are LEGIT this year. The Packers not a bad team, I just think Love had a bit of "deer in the headlights" early on. He'll be good for them, but he will have his growing pains this year.

JPPT1974

Reaction score
Lions need to realize it does not matter where you start but how you finish.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Man I'm so glad they went in the direction of bringing Tobin Bell back to the next Saw movie. Spiral was okay, but it pales in comparison to the Tobin Bell Saw movies

OP
OP
RobDaHawk

RobDaHawk

Reaction score
Lil Wayne being a packers fan doesn't help my hatred and disdain for them. Normally that kind of shit doesn't bother me, but it just seems wrong for some reason. Front runner, bandwagon shit.
Wonder why he's not Saints fan.......isn't he from NO.