Thurmond to VISIT Jags

HawkWow

Reaction score
With the weather here not great and the mrs out of town, I've been watching copious amounts of Hawk football. I've been keying on our FAs and believe me, Thurmond has been living off the rep of the LOB. He is just not that good. Add the idiot factor, and he won't be missed. I'm more upset about the 8 tackle having Schofield's departure than I will be with Thurmond's.

kearly

Reaction score
Thurmond is one of those guys, like McDonald or Schofield or Tjack, or Alan Branch last year, where if he gets any interest at all you can pretty much say goodbye. It's not that Seattle doesn't like these guys, but only in the opportunist sense. Anything much more than the minimum and saiyanara.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I hope he makes a name for himself in Jax, I can't see spending too much on him and I actually think this will allow Lane and Simon to get a fair opportunity and keeping Browner around. I think the LOB would be happy to keep Browner and he'd be ok on a 3 year 5 mil type deal.

BC-Hawk

Reaction score
Like Walter but wouldn't be too disappointed to see him go. I'd be more excited about watching Lane get some more playing time.